Do you Know me?

A Legend before Time

"Young master, please wake up, it is the dawn of a new day, and a new school year." Wizened hands pulled back heavy drapes to let light illuminate the pitch black room. A figure blearily sat up on the bed and rubbed sleep out of his eyes, reaching out with one hand for the proffered iPad and tea. He sipped at the tea while overlooking stocks and a digital planner. "You have two company meetings tonight, one at seven with the board of directors and your father, and one at eleven with the owner of the coffee shop, but that will be done through telecommunication, so you can be either at home or at your office. You also have an appointment with your principal, first thing this morning, they have found something in regards to your love."

The figure started, his almond eyes shot up to look at the wise smiling orbs of the old butler. A smile crept across his face, full of unbridled joy. The figure shot up and hurriedly set about his morning routines. 

Twenty minutes later he stood at the landing between his floor and the first and third floor. He was looking up towards the flight of stairs leading to the rooms set aside and decorated for his love. He leaned down and kissed the railing, "I'll find you soon, my moon, I promise you that."

Ten minutes later he stood outside of his limo in front of the steps leading to his school's front door. He was greeted by staff and students alike as he made his way to the principals office. The secretary ushered him in and closed the door behind him as Jung Yunho faced the principal of his school.

The man faced him and silently handed a folder to Yunho. He took it gingerly in his hands and almost reverently opened it up, He looked at the first picture and smiled when he saw the moon birthmark proudly displayed on milky white skin.

It was what indicated that this person with his other half, it was the companion to his own birthmark.

He flipped through the information and smiled when he noticed everything written about his Diana. 'Kim Jaejoong, prodigy, genius, height, weight, birthday.' He slipped through the whole folder, absorbing every detail of his love. He turned the last page, and staring at him, from the confines of a picture, was the most beautiful creature he had ever seen.

He the photo gingerly. 'Diana, my love, Kim Jaejoong, do you remember me?'