Another Nightmare

A Legend before Time

*Jaejoong's P.O.V*

I startled awake, the last vestiges of the nightmare not fully gone from my system. I frantically looked around, noticing white, just white, everywhere. I started to panic and reached out to grab something, until a warm hand caught my own. The feeling of panic vanished from my system and I sunk back into the covers of what I realized to be a cot in a nurses office.

"What happened?" My voice was raspy and my throat scratchy, I winced at the feeling.

"You passed out in the gardens, I brought you in here, the nurse says you have very low blood sugar and your body is lacking energy, as if you haven't been getting any sleep." His voice wasn't accusing, but concerned and warm. Yunho's hand was intertwined with mine, and I felt very calm, it feeling natural to be around him.

"I'm sorry," I whispered.

He brushed the fringe away from my eyes, "Why?"

I frowned, "You seemed worried, I don't like people to worry about me." I rolled over to my side to look at him.

His handsome face was watching me in concern, and I saw something flash through his eyes, it looked like..... love? No it couldn't be. Most likely it was something else.

I felt nogalistic when I was around him, sort of like when I felt compelled to wipe away their tears after my performance, but I felt so much love and dependence that it scared me, I just met him, and this feeling just keeps getting stronger.

"Are you feeling up to going to class or do you want to go home? I would feel better if you went home today, but it's up to you," He said.

"No ones at home to come and get me, and I don't want to disturb my family at work." I said pushing myself up onto my elbows. "So I guess I'll stay, sorry." I added when I saw worry on his face.

He shook his head," Don't apologize," He held out a hand to me," Come on it's 3rd block about 20 minutes away from 4th, then after that its lunch."

I grabbed his hand feeling the familiar sparks finding their way from my fingertips to my heart, "Ok."