Before a Realization

A Legend before Time

*Jaejoong's P.O.V*

I didn't sleep well that night, nightmares plauged my mind. In them it was always the same thing, so many faces, leering at me, lecherous smiles that slipped on and off faces, people trying to touch me. I shuddered, the only thing that was good about those dreams was the warm feeling at the end that drove all of the others away, the bright light that warmed me and held me until I finally felt that everything was okay, and they weren't going to get me.

I sighed, sitting up and running my hands down my face. The morning sun shined through the windows and lit up the room, I looked to the alarm clock and noticed it was around six. Getting up I walked, somewhat unsteadily, to the door, I looked out to notice a few people walking around and cleaning. 

They all greeted me and told me that everyone was in the living room again. They asked if I needed help and I declined, trudging sluggishly to the room I vaguely remembered from last night. Yunho and his family were sitting in their spots from last night, chatting amiably, they all looked up and smiled when I came in. Yunho gestured me over and pulled me into his side, I curled up, placing my head on his shoulder and yawned, his warmth soothed me like nothing before.

"You didn't sleep well did you?" He asked, automatically running his long fingers though my hair.

"Nightmares." I responded, my eyes drifting shut.

He hummed, tugging me closer. His arms created a cage that felt safe, like the thing from my dream. I slowly drifted off, confident that for once, my sleep would not be riddled with terror.