A Fuzzy Memory

A Legend before Time

*Jaejoong's P.O.V*

I frowned as a feeling came over my mind, and shook my head to clear it. When I could finally focus again, all I saw was Yunho looking at me with a dumbfounded expression. "I'm sorry. Did I say something? I can't quite remember." I asked.

He shook himself out of his stupor and smiled a reassuring smile, "No, forgive me my lapse."

I smiled at him and gently withdrew my hand, mourning the loss of heat. I gathered my things and checked my phone, sighing as I saw the text from my sisters. "Yunho. I have to go home, one of my sisters models is sick and she needs someone to fill in for her."

Yunho looked at my sadly, but broke out into a smile, "Can I see?"

"Sure, it's open to the public anyway."

"Let's go then, I will need directions."

*************************************************************************************

Thirty minutes later, we stood outside of a booked venue, and I was ushered in by everyone straight into my sister's clutches. I told Yunho to wait in the audience and diligently got ready.

*************************************************************************************

*Yunho's P.O.V*

I sat anxiously in the audience waiting for Jaejoong's appearance, he will be the last one on.

Let's take a trip to Sunset Blvd in the City of Stars

The city of Blinding Lights and Starry Eyes

I said now welcome  to the city of Angels

*************************************************************************************

Jaejoong was the big finale, and when he walked out, I understood more than ever why.