Flying On Silver Wings

A Legend before Time

* Yunho P.O.V*

I never wanted to release his hand, it was colder than mine by a few degrees, but then again, Diana always was, when she was not in my embrace. 

I looked around for a second before dropping Jaejoong's hand, and I noticed a strange expression flit over Changmin and Yoochun's faces, one of recognition and one of confusion. I frowned, what was that about?

Jaejoong then looked to the microphone on the stage, the principal had welcomed another student to the stage, and looked back to me. "It has been a pleasure to meet you Yunho-shi, but I have to perform after he ends his speech," he bowed slightly, " I hope to meet you again in the future."

I grabbed his upper arm lightly as he went to move away, " Jaejoong-ah, please drop the shi, and if you wouldn't mind, may I please give you a tour after orientations finished? Show you around and take you to your classes, and maybe eat lunch together?" I asked hoping I wasn't coming on to strong.

He smiled. "If you wouldn't mind, I would like that." He turned around to see the principal had walked back up to introduce him again. "That's my cue, see you later Yunho."

He walked over to the podium where the principal handed him the mic and walked back to his seat. Jaejoong faced the audience as a haunting melody wafted from the speakers, engulfing the room in a melancholy haze. He lifted the mic and began to sing.

I live within the memories of having loved you
The precious hurt also remains in my memory
I grasp hold tight to you as I fall, You don't even come when I shout out for you
Even when I shout out for you and grasp hold tight onto you, you don't come and you can't be seen
I feel so all alone, I feel so all alone
I wanna run to you my love
I am saving all my love for you
Love love love love love
Love love love love love
Even if I want to takeout our love that became a secret in my heart
That too much regret of mine obstructs me from trying to look for you
I feel so all alone, I feel so all alone
I wanna run to you my love
I am saving all my love for you
Love love love love love, my love for you
Love love love love love is you
Love love love love love, my love
Love love love love love, is you
I feel so all alone, I feel so all alone
I wanna run to you my love
I am saving all my love for you


His voice was hauntingly beautiful, and the lyrics so full of meaning, that by the time he sat down the mic and bowed, there was not a single dry eye in the gymnasium. Tears were gushing down every ones cheeks, and some were sobbing into their friends or lovers arms.

The principal came forward and ended the gathering, the tear trails still not dry, and dismissed everyone to their classes.

Jaejoong walked to me and gently brushed the tears from my eyes, and then from Changmin and Yoochun's eyes as well, they both smiled at him and thanked him, congratulating him on his performance. I felt jealousy towards them, but that was short lived as he turned back to me and smiled, "Does your offer still stand?" 

I nodded, "Of course." I offered him my hand, and led him away from crowd, forming at the bottom of the stage, they were waiting on him, but I wasn't generous enough to share him with everybody, especially now that he was back where he belonged. Right by my side.