A Meeting

A Legend before Time

*Jaejoong's P.O.V*

After the principal gave permission for Yunho and I to leave, Yunho called his chauffeur and we left the school grounds rather quickly. The black limo was silent as I leaned back into the leather seat. A soft piece of music wafted from the speakers, it sounded like Mozart or Bach. 

"Sorry if the music is boring." Yunho said startling me from my reverie. "It usually helps me calm down and think."

I shook my head," I love classical music, so it doesn't bother me."

Yunho smiled a dazzling smile at me," I'm glad."

I blushed, hoping he didn't see, and turned to face the window. 

I noticed, suddenly, that we were heading into a part of town I had never been to before. Each house more beautiful and grand then the last. 

"Where are we heading to?" I asked Yunho.

"Just outside of town to my house." 

I nodded, watching as everything sped by.

I guess I fell asleep, because the next thing I knew, I woke up in Yunho's arms as I was carried up the steps of a beautiful mansion. I squeaked and blushed, wrapping my arms around Yunho's neck and burying my face into his neck.

Yunho chuckled lightly, the vibrations tickiling my cheek. "Good morning." He said in a quiet voice," Did you have a nice nap?"

I nodded, not trusting my voice, and frowned slightly.

He noticed my frown. "What's wrong?"

"You can put me down, I must be heavy." I said quietly.

He seemed to think about it for a moment and then shook his head." No, on both accounts." And he continues to carry me into the mansion.

"Mom! Dad! Are you home?" Yunho called out.

Two beautiful people walked towards us from a doorway a little ways away. The man was very handsome and neat. His almond eyes sparking, just like his son's. The mother was gorgeous and all smiles as she looked across at us.

"Hello son, and who is this?" His father asked, looking at me kindly.

Yunho smiled, " Meet Jaejoong, I'm going to go let the cooks know that we need enough for one more person."

I frowned and turned around to protest. " Yunho, I don't want to be a bother, don't worry about it, I'm not hungry anyway."

He frowned back, "You're eating and that's final, but first, you need to sleep."

I went to protest again but he was already carrying me past everyone and I suddenly began to feel drowsy, curling even closer into Yunho's cozy warmth.