A New Friend, Or Enemy?

A Legend before Time

*Unknown's P.O.V*

I watched as Jung Yunho pulled Kim Jaejoong off the stage and out the side door of the gym. Rage boiled under my skin as Lucifer had Diana, my Diana. She had always been mine, long before that bastard had been created.

I took one last look as Diana disappeared, even as a guy, he was prettier than most girls. He was, as always, perfect. 

I had a few things in mind to bring him to my side, where he should've been all along. I turned to walk to my friends, who were calling my name, but I caught a look at Shim Changmin's face, warning was etched into every corner.

I know who he is, but he's not going to stop me. I sneered at him, then my heel and left the gym. Waiting for the opportunity to present itself so I could finally change things to how they should be.


I love all of you!!!! <3 Thank you for all who have commented on my story. When I started it I didn't think many people would like it just because of the content material, but all the great reviews and comments have made me feel really good about this story. 

I will try to update as soon as possible, but I have a dance competition tomorrow, and a couple projects I need to get done. I should, however, be able to update by at least Monday or Tuesday. 

Thank you for your patience, and check out my KaiTae story as well please, it should be updated soon. <3