Strength of a Father

A Legend before Time

*Changmin's P.O.V*

"Why does that meddling bastard keep showing up and ruining my plans," I murmured under my breathe. "My child does not need this on top of everything else."

I sighed looking up at the half moon. Diana was always getting into trouble. Never her fault, mind you, but everybody just seems to either become obsessed with her or hates her. The only one who ever showed genuine love to her, besides me of course, was Lucifer, her other half. Maybe that was a given, after all they were two halves of the same whole. 

Diana, my dear daughter, now Jaejoong my junior in school. Time hasn't really changed him or his personality. This time I swear though, he will be with his beloved, and no one can change that, not even that meddling child. I snorted. You would think after a few thousand years of chasing after her and never even getting close enough to speak to her, that someone would take a hint.

Another sigh wrested itself from my lips. Time to get to work stopping interference in their lives. I smiled grimly, no one will take my child's happiness away.

*Jaejoong's P.O.V*

Dinner was amazing, Yunho's parents were so sweet, letting me stay over so suddenly, but why do I feel as if everybody knows something I don't?

I rubbed my temple. I feel like I should know something, that this is connected on a deeper level than face value, but I just can't string anything together.

I pouted the room lent to me by the Jung's, bigger than any room I've ever slept in, suddenly felt cold and lonely. I sat up, looking out at the moon. A voice flitted through my mind, but disappeared before I could catch it. A tear rolled down my cheek. What is this feeling?