8

Perfectly Imperfect

 

As the thick fog suffocates the city of Seoul, raindrops started touching the ground.

Suzy is still suffering from vertigo; she can feel the raindrops in her pale skin. It’s cold.

Soon she realizes that the reason why the trees seemed to dance was because someone was carrying her, though she can’t clearly see the face due to vertigo, she knows someone was carrying her and that was the last thing on her mind before she passed out  again.

Everything’s white. She blinks several times because the light was hurting her eyes.

“Is this Heaven?”

“Why do I have to die in a young age?” She questioned her Alter ego.

Suzy opened her eyes only to find out that she’s in the hospital and not in heaven. She can see from the window that her dad is talking to the doctor just outside the room, She can’t move, Bruises are visible all over her body even her face.

This had happened before.

She had already been in this kind of situation. This exact scene had happened a few weeks before summer.

“Dejavu?”  The voice was feminine.

Suzy searched the room and found Krystal sitting on the couch.

“Why do you have to be in everywhere I go?” She asked, her voice was weak because of the bruises near her lips. Krystal stood up, walked near her and touched her face.

“So you want to hear what happened?” She asked. Gaining a nod from Suzy.

On that Krystal looked up and imagined what happened.

“It was raining and I was eating ramen with Jessica and then suddenly we heard a knock, it was the Pizza boy, he was carrying –”

“Can we get to the real story as to how I got here?” Suzy said already annoyed.

“I got a phone call saying I should go to the police station and I found you there. Police said a guy stated that he saw a couple of guys who were kicking something and when he got closer he realized that it was you and then he took care of those guys who claimed that they were part of a gang and that you hit one of them that’s why they beat you up and then before they could get his name, he was gone.” Krystal explained.

“Who could it be? By the way how did you know that this had happened before, you said Dejavu earlier didn’t you?”

Krystal then took Suzy’s Journal from her bag and said.

“I read a lot!” sticking her tongue out.

But Suzy can no longer do anything. She didn’t say a word until her dad came into the room.

“Suzy-ah you’re awake, your best friend is--” He said as He noticed that She was already talking to Krystal.

“Best friend?” Suzy asked giving Krystal a what-the-hell-is-this-again look.

“Ah Appa, we’ve been talking for a while now, I was just about to tell her about my trip” Krystal told her father.

Suzy didn’t get the situation.

“Did you just call my dad Appa, what trip are you talking about?” She asked, everything was making her head spin around.

“Ah, your best friend here told me earlier that she’ll spend the rest of summer in San Francisco and that she has to leave as early as tomorrow.”  Her dad explained.

“What? No? Your sister just got here yesterday, So not it's happening”

“I know you’ll miss me, but sorry it’s final” Krystal said.

And that was the last time that summer she ever saw her.  Suzy had to quit job and spent the rest of summer sitting in her room reading or thinking.

“Nothing will make sense here, at least not anymore.”

 


______________________________________

 

Hello I'm people ,I'm back~
They'll be in School in the next chapter. Expect MinZy, KaiZy and HunZy next chapter, THANK YOU FOR READING~

HoneyBF_HanZy Thank you for sharing your thoughts~ I LOVE YOU lol hahahaha

Please tell me what you think~

ILOVEYOU readers. Again, Thank You So Much For Reading~ Wah I really Love you.