12

Perfectly Imperfect

 

 

“For after all, the best thing one can do when it is raining is let it rain.”  ―Henry W. Longfellow

 

Suzy grabbed her stuff and went outside the room; she was the last one to finish the painting.

Her friends had already went on since she was too eager to satisfy herself with her own art work.

“Walking home alone?” A husky voice from behind her said. She turned around to face the other person, it was Kai.

“Ah, I just finished painting” She replied with a smile. Kai had no reaction though.

“If you’re so interested in painting why don’t you participate in the Mural Painting event next week?” He invited.

“I never said I was~” she said, there was a sense of awkwardness that she never felt whenever she’s with Krystal or Sehun or Minho.Talking with Kai felt different but Suzy didn’t mind as she remembered what Sehun said “One thing is similar to all people and that's they all live different lives and think differently. No two persons are the same in everyway”

“Ah,What did you say?” She didn’t notice that she was thinking out loud.

“I…Nothing I just remembered what Sehun said, he said that no two persons are the same in every way,”

 “Kim Jae Ki is the boss of one largest mafia in this country” Kai stated.

“Excuse me? What are you talking about?” Suzy asked. She was confused its written all over her face.

Kai let out a deep sigh. “You kept on mentioning his name when you passed out on the school’s rooftop”

“oh is that so? I don’t remember anything about that day, it’s weird.” She replied

“You know what, I should get going” She added as she walked faster than usual.

Kai watched as Suzy walked away from him, a few words escaped from his mouth.

“For now it’s weird”

 

______________________________________

 

“What’s taking Suzy so long, its 5:30 now?” Krystal thought aloud as she threw a pillow towards Sehun who was playing the violin.

“You’re crazy” Sehun said as he continued playing the instrument but Krystal did not react.

After a few minutes Suzy arrived, still in her uniform.

“I was about to call your dad, I thought you wouldn’t come” Krystal greeted her.

But instead of a nice reply Suzy hit her head with folder.

“Here, you can make a new composition using my other compositions” Suzy said.

“You did my assignment? Oh thank you” Krystal snatched the folder and her eyes almost turned into hearts when she found out it was a music sheet.

“A little of yes and a little no, I didn’t do the outro; I thought it would be better if you did it” She explained showing her the missing part.

Krystal hurriedly walked towards the piano and tried to perform what was written in the music sheet.

“I think, I can do the outro and change other keys, Music class is really different from what I expected.” Krystal blurted out.

“Yeah, whatever just finish your assignment so I can go home early, staying with you is so damn boring.”Sehun said as he returned his violin to its cover.

“What a very nice way to say that you just want to be with my Suzy Bae, just watch a movie with her, the living room is free” Krystal said pointing at the door.

“You’re a girl, Suzy is a girl and girls watch love stories and boring stuff” Sehun said.

A roaring sound was heard from the living room.

“I guess you’re too slow that Suzy started watching without you” Krystal teased sticking her tongue out.

“Hahaha” Sehun faked a smile “Your joke is so funny that I forgot to laugh” He said as he walked outside and was about to close the door.

“Popcorn’s in the kitchen” Krystal shouted as she shut the door closed.

_____________________________________

 

“AHHHHHHH~”

“Sehun, Stay the hell away from me!”

“AHHHHHHH~ Yah Don’t touch me”

As she finished her assignment she heard those words, it was from Suzy, she was shouting.

“What the hell are they doing down there?” She wondered.

So she stood up and slowly walked towards the living room.

She dropped her pencil

Her eyes widened.

She covered to prevent herself from freaking out.

 

___________________________

 

Hey there :D
so how's the update?
By the way the foreword for the MyungZy oneshot is out, here's the link :D


http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/426812