2

Perfectly Imperfect

 

Everything in this chapter will be in Suzy’s Point of View

 

Dear You,

            So yeah, Hello again, I just want you to know that I will get myself a job and if you’re thinking that my dad didn’t want me to then you are a genius. He did refuse at first. He was like “why are you getting a job? We have a house, a large house, a garden, you have several maids, a pet, and blah blah blah” You should’ve seen his face he was so worried. He didn’t get me, money was never my intention it was Experience. I don’t want to be here the whole summer and since I don’t have many friends I don’t have a choice (as always) but to find a job. The truth is I already got one on that flower shop near my school. Actually today is my first day working there and I don’t think I can write much since it’s already 6:45 6:46 am and the woman from the shop told me to be there by 7 so I think I’ll be writing later when I get Home.

 

                                                                                                                                Suzy (수지)

____________________________

 

I ran downstairs kissed my Appa goodbye and rode my bike. It was 6:59 and about 43 seconds when I got there.

“You’re late, good way to start your first day” A shirtless guy said carrying a sack containing garden soil.

“I’m not late I came here by 6:59 am” This guy is starting to annoy me.

“Whatever, the Shop owner wants to talk to you she’s in the garden.” He said. *Gosh I hate this guy. I went to where he pointed and gosh the garden is more like heaven. Plants and flowers everywhere, the place is so huge.

“You must be Suzy?” The woman asked.

“Neh Ahjumma, this place is so cool, about work….” I said.

“Oh yes, You have to be here before 7, I made a time sheet so that you’ll be informed when to water the plants, and when to put fertilizer and others will be explained to you by the guy in the shop-- ” The ahjumma said, She seemed happy to see me here. But I cut off what she was about to say with

“the..the..the GUY IN THE SHOP?”

The woman laughed and said “Yes”

“Ah, Ahjumma, I think I came to the wrong shop..hahaha” and slowly walked away.

I was almost on my way out when the guy from earlier stopped me and asked.

“What’s wrong with working with me?” He then looked at Ahjumma and said “Ah I get it Ahjumma, she’s just too attracted that’s why she’s leaving” I heard Ahjumma laughed, I faked a smile and took the apron from him, I wore it and looked at ahjumma “HAHAHAHA Ahjumma don’t listen to this guy he’s crazy, look at me I’m not attracted, I was just kiddin’ I won’t leave. ” I explained.

“Well then, I have to go see my doctor, Choi Minho, take care of the store.” Ahjumma waved goodbye. Wait did Ahjumma just said Choi Minho? I think I encountered that name before. I took that magazine from my bag and scribbled something.

“Oh-My-Gosh” I almost freaked out.

“what?” he asked putting both his hands on his hips.

“I can’t believe you’re a model” I said “Gosh look at you you’re so..”

“Handsome?” he asked. Wow if this guy is not popular in our  school I could’ve thrown him these pots beside me.

“unattractive, can you put a shirt on?”

“Did you just heard what you said” he asked.

“Yes, I did, Do you want me to repeat it? No? Ok now let’s get to work” This guy is really pissing me off.

The door opened. An middle aged man entered. “Good Morning sir, how can we help you?” The Annoying guy Minho asked.

“I’d like to buy a bouquet of  roses” when Minho heard what he said he started scratching his head.

“What kind of roses ,sir?” I asked.

“Doesn’t matter” He answered.

“It does, every color has its own meaning” the moment I said that statement Minho pulled me to the garden.

“Yah, are you crazy? You don’t talk back like that to costumers! He your first costumer better not mess up” He yelled.

“I’m not talking back” I pouted going back to the counter.

“I’m sorry sir nut the last couple of roses are already sold” Minho said and the man frowned he doesn’t look so happy with what he said.

“Just give me anything” the man requested. Minho was about to get a “ANYTHING” from the garden when I asked.

“Are they for your girlfriend?”

“Ah? No , I’m taking it to someone in the hospital” He answered.

“Must be really important, let me pick something for you” I volunteered pushing Minho off my way. I searched for something good and walked back with a couple of white flowers.

“This is called Galanthus, also called snow drop, they said it was created by an angel for Eve, when they were thrown out of the Garden of Eden, It was snowing hard and Eve was trembling from the cold when an angel came down from the sky, the angel picked up a handful of snow and transformed it into this flower and told Eve not to worry because Spring would come soon, so this flower represents Hope and comfort” Both of them seemed surprised by the story.

“What?” I asked before walking out to the Garden. After few minutes Minho appeared.

“You know a lot about flowers” he stated.

“ I read a lot” I manage to say before closing my eyes.

___________________________________