5

Perfectly Imperfect

 

 

 

Suzy pointed at the guy approaching them, it was the guy from earlier.

“Hey you’re the girl from earlier” The guy said pointing at me.

“Hey, I didn’t know that you knew each other” Sehun stated.

“No we don’t” I protested.

“We do!  We danced earlier but you didn’t tell me your name, you were great” Kai explained.

“How did you know her?” Kai asked Sehun.

“Suzy and I took violin lessons in Jeonju together” Sehun replied. There was awkwardness in the atmosphere and it started when Kai came. He and Sehun was talking about violin, dance and other stuff that Suzy didn’t know about and it came to the point that she didn’t want to be there anymore. Luckily Krystal called.

“Hey where are you?” Krystal asked.

“Still here, why?”

“False alarm, My sister will be here tomorrow night. Want me to pick you up?” She suggested.

“Please, it’s really awkward in here” Suzy begged

“Why? You’re with someone?” She asked.

“Physically but not verbally, just come here and you’ll find out” Suzy finally said as she ended the call.

Suzy stared at her watch as she waited for Krystal and was listening to the non-sense talk of the two guys beside her. Seconds turned to minutes and minutes almost turned to an hour when suddenly.

“Yah Sehun-ah, look at that girl in the red cardigan, she’s approaching us” the dancing guy Kai said.

“I don’t think so” Sehun replied.

*wait a minute, girl in red cardigan. Krystal was wearing white dress and red cardigan when she left. Suzy thought.

Suzy who was staring at her watch looked up only to see Krystal.

“Hey guys, do you mind if I take Suzy home because she doesn’t seem to enjoy your company” Krystal said as she grabbed Suzy’s arms and dragged her towards the car.

“That was harsh”

“What? The words or the drag thingy?” Krystal asked.

“Everything” Suzy answered.

________________

Dear You,

            I didn’t get the sleep that I want and I’m not sleepy now either. It all started after the party. I never thought people like Sehun still remembered me but I don’t really care the next thing I want to do is to buy another violin and lock myself here and play all day long. By the way I saw a box on the attic. I know dad said not to go there but when I consulted Krystal (I know I didn’t have to I just started talking so that the non-stop non-sense story telling of her would stop) and she said I should probably check on that when dad goes to work. I don’t know if I should. There’s this part of me that says I should but there’s this part that says I shouldn’t. Just like in movies wherein the protagonist looks at her left and there goes her mini me with a devil costume that tells her to do the bad thing and when she looks to the right there’s her other mini me that wears an angel costumes that tells her not to but the difference is they’re just thoughts no costumed mini me. I still haven’t told that that I ate a magic brownie that can change people’s mood, I have no idea what’s in there but whatever it is. IT’S GREAT.

            By the way I’m stuck here listening to Hannah Trigwell’s music (Her song covers are sometimes better than the original. She’s my second favorite singer, next to Kim Taeyeon) and downloading Violin covers by Jung Sung Ahn. He’s one great musician too. His cover of Bruno Mars’ when I was your man is so damn epic. And now my journal seems to be an advertising space but no joke these people are great you should listen to their music.

            So yeah, I can’t sleep again. By the way when I got home I found a keyboard in my bedroom dad says he found it in the attic and that I should learn playing it even if I already do. And I also made one of the greatest decisions in my life. Today I decided to use the money I saved to buy a new violin tomorrow. Dad said he’ll just give me money but who would want that? I should probably sleep now.

Suzy (수지)

 

_________________

Dear You,

            I just got home from work and I’m still sleepy. I got a text message from Krystal Jung; she said I should accompany her later at the airport. I haven’t said Yes or No, I’m still thinking about it. What I mean to say is that I have only known her after the party and that was two days ago or yesterday I don’t really remember. I just can’t believe that I’m starting to trust people from Seoul which I don’t really plan to do. Am I confusing you with my words? Oh, don’t worry I’m a little bit confused too. By the way I decided not to touch the box in the attic. It’s almost 5:30 now and yeah and if Hannah Trigwell’s version of Use somebody by Kings of Leon is not playing I’d probably be sleeping right now.

And by the way Mr. No Shirt gave me a not so large box in a paper bag he said he found it outside the shop earlier t has my name in it so he assumed it’s for me. I’ll be writing a little later since I just received a text message from Krystal she said her car’s outside the house and that she’s waiting for me. I didn’t even tell that I’ll go with her.~ Arggg gotta go~

 

Suzy (수지)

_____________________