22

Perfectly Imperfect

 

Suzy stared directly at the ceiling. Her body is tired as dead but the thing is she doesn’t know why.

She quickly grabbed the telephone and dialed Krystal’s landline number.

It took her four rings before someone picked up.

“Hey Krystal, it’s me. What do you do when you’re bored?” She asks.

“When I’m bored, I put down the goddamn phone and I don’t disturb my sleeping best friend. SO DON’T DISTURB ME!” Krystal shouted at her.

“Geez, calm down I was about to invite you for lunch but considering that you’re sleepy, I guess I’ll just call Minho who’s in Paris right now and tell him how hard you cried when he left and how you don’t want to eat anything and how swollen your eyes have become and how you told me that may—“Krystal doesn’t want to hear the rest of what Suzy was saying.

“! Wait for me, I’ll go fix myself” she said, once again Suzy wins.

“I have good news by the way”

“Whatever Suzy and your dangerous traps” she said as she ended the call.

It took an hour and a half before Krystal got there using her red Volvo (she’s still grounded but who cares, everybody deserves a cheat day)

A few words were exchanged after the meal.

“So what’s the good news?” Krystal suddenly asks.

“The good news is that you’re going to work today!” Suzy says gladly as she started clapping and jokingly kicked her dads shin, a cue for him to start clapping too.

“hahaha” Krystal faked a smile and suddenly frowned “No, I’m not going, why would I do that?”

“Because you have responsibilities, yes your boyfriend left you but it doesn’t mean you can go to work whenever you want to, it’s still work you know” Suzy’s dad said and they were sure that he was damn serious.

And after an hour both girls found themselves inside the flower shop, working.

“Why am I being dragged and forced to work here again?” Suzy asks as she placed her hands on her hips.

“Just today” Krystal mumbles.

“I’ll just go get something to eat.” Suzy says as she quickly walked out of the store with that smile which indicates that she’s planning something.

Not seconds after she left a black car stops by.

A man went out. He has a short hair and was wearing a light blue tank top pairing it with his khaki pants, his arm muscles were very much visible, and he’s hiding his eyes with sunglasses.

The man walks directly to the store.

Krystal suddenly remembers what she said to Minho

“My ideal guy is someone who has short hair with muscular biceps, someone who’ll walk up to me and kiss me. Someone who’ll say “I love you too” without waiting for me to say I love you and you’re far from that”

He had finally entered the store just in time to see her almost drool over the guy.

“How m-may I h-help you, Sir?” She stutters and swears she’ll kill Suzy for leaving her in situations like that.

“Oh, you and my ideal guy are so much alike.” she thought. Her knees are getting weak, they guy was just too perfect for her type.

_____________

 

Suzy walked to the park where she and Sehun agreed to meet at.

“What? Minho hyung is back?” Sehun almost stood up from the shock.

“Calm down, it’s just Minho.” She says looking at him with her shining eyes. He can’t help but smile.

“Did you by any chance tell Krystal? He asks directly looking at her face.

“And what? Spoil the fun. I’m not planning to go back at the shop, let’s just sit here” She smiles as they watch the Kids on the playground.

“As always.” he managed to mumble, this time he’s the one who rested his head on her shoulder.

“Suzy-ssi, I’m gonna tell you something.” He whispers in her ear that made her smile, how she wished they could stay like this.

____________

The man gripped on Krystal’s grip that made her gulp.

“Wh—ah—“She can’t seem to mouth the perfect words for the situation.

He places a red notebook from his pocket and places it on the counter. She glances at the notebook and glares at the guy.

“Isn’t that my missing diary? Who are you?” She looks directly at the smirking guy and snatches his sunglasses using her other hand.

“OH MY GOD you’re alive.” she exclaims.

Minho leans in closer, his lips brushed against hers.

“I hate you” she whispers as soon as they part.

“I love you too” he answers.

______________

 

“Suzy-ssi, are you listening?” Sehun asks his head still on her shoulders.

“hm?” she replies.

“I want to tell you something, something you’ve never heard from me before” He says, his heart pounds.

Suzy looks directly in his eyes, with a smile on her lips, she asks, “What is it? Tell me.”

Sehun stood up and fixed his shirt.

“Hey, what is it?” Suzy asks again.

“Wait, here.” He says as he walked away but not seconds after her phone vibrates.

“Sehu-ssi, where are you?” She asks him.

“Bae Suzy, this is far from what I planned” he breathes in heavily.

“But if I don’t say this now, I think I’m going to burst.” Sehun appears again looking directly at his feet as he slowly walks toward her.

He’s holding a random flower that she guessed he picked throughout his small walk in his left hand and his phone on the other.

Sehun sat beside her and played with the flower as he rested his head on her shoulder for the second time that day.

“What is this about, Sehun?” Suzy asks still holding onto her phone.

“I don’t know if I can say it directly so please don’t end the call” He says, now looking at the flower on his left hand.

“I don’t—“

“Shh, just listen to listen to me” He says, now looking at her with that serious face.

Suzy just looks at him and automatically a smile forms on her lips.

“I don’t think I have to tell you stuff like you are beautiful and you’re perfect, I think you’re tired of hearing them from other people., I—“ He breathe in heavily again.

“Suzy-ssi, I liked you when I saw you enter the classroom in our art school in Jeonju, I liked you even more when you introduced yourself and more I saw you play the violin. I---“He looks at her and covered her eyes with his palm.

“What now, Sehun? I’m listening” She pretended to be angry.

“Suzy-ssi, I don’t care if you don’t feel the same feeling every time you touch my hand and every time you rest your head on my shoulder but—“ He breathes in heavily again.

“Suzy-ssi, I love you” He eventually removed his hand away from her face as he leaned in for a kiss.

It didn’t last though because the kids from the playground started clapping.

They just laughed at the sight of amazed kids.

She whispers “Me too” on his ears as he pulled her for a hug.

__________________

 

Kai remained hidden behind a large tree as he watch how everything happened. Not long the gguy in black suit appears behind him.

“Do you think you deserve this?” The man asks.

“Everyone left you Jongin, Your family, your friends, even your crush is having her own happy ending now, will you let that happen, will you stay here and watch them even if it kills you inside?” The man asks again, emphasizing every word in his ears.

“No, I can’t let that happen” He answers.

“The let me tell you this. Turn around, get the gun in your drawer and create the ending that you want.” The man says as he walks away leaving a confused Kai. He frowned and breathed in heavily as he punched the tree in front of him and walked away with clenched fist.

“This time, I won’t lose” 

 

______________

Now, please tell me what you think :D
ILOVEYOUALL