7

Perfectly Imperfect

 

___________________________________

Suzy’s heart was pounding so hard. She’s nervous and scared. Her emotion’s mixed.

“Congratulations!” Krystal exclaimed.

“You got yourself a stalker.” She added.

“It’s not funny, it’s dangerous!” Suzy almost freaked out as she grabbed Krystal’s shoulders.

“What? Why?”

“If there are Rhododendrons then it means beware, this isn’t some High School stalker thingy it’s the real thing.” Suzy explained as she got back to her seat.

*** But everything were just thoughts.

No grabbing of shoulders happened.

No freaking out.

No mixed emotions.

No heavy of pounding Heart

No reactions at all

Well, except for;

“If you’re given Rhododendrons then it means beware” Suzy said without any reaction. She then faced Krystal and said

“Let’s go meet your sister”

“Gosh! No reactions~ what an unlucky stalker, he gets to stalk you and you don’t even react” Krystal stated as she started the car’s engine.

It was not funny but Suzy laughed and she laughed so hard until they reached the airport.

“What is wrong with you?!?” Krystal shouted as she stepped on the brake pedal.

“Gosh! You’ve been laughing for like 17 minutes since we read the letter!”

“No, We did not read the letter. You did” Suzy said in between laughs. Emphasizing the words We and You.

___________________

 

Suzy was still laughing for an unknown reason until the moment they saw Krystal’s sister.

“Hey Soojung-ah ~” Her Sister said as she gave Krystal a hug.

“Yah, unnie get off~ You’re acting like you haven’t seen me for months.” Krystal said as she removed her sister’s hand with force.

“Chill little , didn’t you miss me?” Her sister asked.

“And you brought along a friend” She added.

“Yah, Bae Suzy, come here” Krystal ordered and Suzy followed her.

“Okay, Suzy this is my -ter I mean sister, Jessica Jung” Krystal said pointing at her sister. She then said “She likes being called Soyeon” in a whisper.

“AH, Hello Soyeon unnie, nice meeting you” Suzy gave her a bow and Krystal started laughing.

“Ah, Suzy don’t listen to this person, you should really call me Jessica.” Jessica said hitting Krystal’s head.

“I can’t believe you can cope up with her stupidity” She added referring to Krystal who was patting her head.

“Actually we’re best friends, well, more like sisters!” Krystal happily said putting an arm around Suzy and gaining a what-are-you-talking-about look from her.

“Well then, I don’t care about you, just take my stuff and then here’s 150 bucks go live your life and I’ll go have fun, bye.” Jessica said handing Krystal money and her bags then left.

Suzy was a bit puzzled by what just happened. “What have I gotten myself into?” She thought.

“So, No Welcome party or family dinner or whatever?” Suzy asked. They were on their way to the car.

“Thank you, I thought you’d never ask. No, what for? Sica unnie left two weeks ago so no need for welcome parties and stuff, it’s usual.” Krystal explained putting the bags inside the car.

“Why are you so NOT- NORMAL?” Suzy asked scratching her head when she suddenly remembered.

“Oh my gosh the Music store is almost closing, I gotta go!” She said as she ran off from Krystal.

She almost forgot that she’s planning to buy herself a new violin today.

Luckily she managed to get there and buy herself what she needed on time.

__________________________________

 

She walked in the dark streets of Seoul on her way home

“It’s unsafe to be alone in the dark at this time” A guy said approaching her, she couldn’t say anything, she took a step back.

“Where do you think you’re going?” A guy from behind said, stopping her.

Soon there were 2 more guys that came out from who-knows-where.

“You’re hair smells nice” one of the guys said. One touched her wrist but she dodged it.

“Fierce.” Another said. But then he managed to grab her wrist and smirked.

“I like fierce girls.”  Suzy kicked the guy’s knees and tried to run away but she got stopped.

Her heart’s beating so fast, for real.

She can’t breathe.

She’s nervous.

Tears start to flow from her eyes.

This is the first time she’s been this frightened.

“You’re not going anywhere.” The guy she just hit said as he pulled her hair making her face him.

“You little !” He exclaimed as he punched her face causing her to fall. The next thing she knew there was blood on the side of her lips and bruises on her legs and arms.

“Why is this happening to me” she thought as she closed her eyes. She lost consciousness.

_______________________________