15

Perfectly Imperfect

 

A/N:Less Suzy in this chapter, sorry about that.

________________________________

“I just thought it’s better if you said something rather than watching her think and sulk all season, it’s been months, you know.” Sehun said as he rested his body on the side of the door while Krystal did the same crossing her arms. It was pretty obvious that Suzy can hear them talking even if she’s facing the table.

“Must’ve been really hard for her. She expected that you’d congratulate her after performing.” He added.

“Things happen for a reason” She replied as she pushed Sehun out of the room.

“Close the door, don’t let anyone walk in.” She ordered.

“Whatever” He murmured as he did what was told.

Krystal entered the classroom and closed all the windows making sure that not a living soul can see them. She then sat on her usual seat and rested her head on the table facing Suzy.

“What’re you up to?” She asks. It was as if Suzy heard a siren when she heard her say those words. Eyes widened she faced Krystal.

“I’m not dreaming, am I?”  Suzy asked still shocked.

“Do you want me to slap you, just to make sure” Krystal smiles but it slowly fades when she sees the bandage on Suzy’s head as her fringe gets moved by the wind.

Later on she realized that it wasn’t just a bandage, she takes her handkerchief out of her pocket and wiped the make-up off her face.

“I know you more than you know yourself, you don’t wear make up for nothing, and you don’t wear make-up at all” She said as she gently wiped everything off revealing bruises that were perfectly concealed. She rolled up Suzy’s sleeves revealing more imperfections caused by violence.

Krystal frowned as she stood up. “This is so effin’ wrong.” She said as she walked out with fists curled.

“Sehun, let’s go after her.” Suzy said as she rushed out of the classroom.

“What the hell? Look at yourself” He said as he noticed the bruises all over Suzy.

________________________________________

 

Jiyeon could see Krystal from afar.

“Oh wow, look who’s here.” Jiyeon said as her friends watched Krystal approach them.

“Welcome krys—“she wasn’t able to finish her sentence as she received a slap from Krystal Jung.

“Hold that b*tch!” Jiyeon shouted and her friends obeyed.

“We had a deal! You said you won’t touch Suzy or any of my friends if I stay the hell away from them” Krystal protested as Jiyeon gripped on her jaw.

“It was never meant to happen this way, but Suzy was really getting in the way” Jiyeon replied as she punched Krystal’s stomach.

 “She gets all the A’s in music class and because of her the teacher doesn’t notice our works. We even studied music before” Eunjung stated as the others kept on hurting Krystal Jung. Kicking and punching her as she fell to the ground.

Krystal could feel the cold ground and the feet that were kicking her. Everything was blurred.

The Kicks and punches numbed her and rendered her dizzy.  

“If you don’t stop hurting Krystal Jung you’re dead meat!” A husky voice said. And they stopped.

The next thing she knew was she’s resting in the school’s clinic.

“Ah, my back” She exclaimed.

“Yah stupid don’t move, those girls sure beat you up badly” It was Minho Choi, the model.

She shook her head and knew she must be seeing things but she wasn’t.

”So you’re the model whom I worked with, then you worked with Suzy in the flower shop and now you’re here, you’re like Barry in his crazy freakin’ teleporter  vehicle.” Krystal laughed.

“I don’t know what you’re talking about” Minho replied with a confused expression on his face.

“Jet pack Joy ride, it’s a game you stupid! Have you been living under a rock?” She questioned still smiling as she got up and tried to walk out of the clinic.

“Get back here” Minho ordered.

“Since when was I required to follow your orders?” She questioned, she was having a hard time walking.

“Why did you do it?” He asked back. Krystal stopped and Minho can see that her back is shaking, she must be crying.

“She, they didn’t , they said, they wouldn’t touch--, I couldn’t protect my friends” She couldn’t her words properly, she was crying and panicking at the same time a few moments later she was having a hard time breathing, she was hyperventilating. The nurse was out and it was only Krystal and Minho in the clinic.

“What should I do?” Minho thought.

Krystal fell towards the cold ground again, still hyperventilating when she suddenly felt Minho lower himself to her level and gave her a hug.

“What’re you doing?” She asked.

“Shh, don’t move. Hugging slows the heart, calms and relaxes sympathetic nervous system and decreases the metabolic rate, shhh just let me.” He said tightening the hug.

_________________________

 

MINSTAL~ What do you think?

Hey there Let's be friends.:D