Daaaaate

Strong

HER POV

"Oh God. Wednesday is here already?! That's TODAY?!" I can't believe that I forgot how important today was. It was my first date with Siwon! "What time is it?" I yelled to Sori, who was sitting on the couch and flipping through channels on tv. "6:15!" She yelled back. "Oh God. OhGodOhGod." I was rushing to prepare my things. How had I forgotten this? The weekend had sped by like it was nothing and I was constantly busy with language sessions and helping Sori with her class. Somehow, in the midst of the chaos, I had forgotten what was planned for tonight until Siwon texted me this morning.

Siwon: "I'm excited for tonight! I will pick you up at 7:30. Dress however you want to."

But that made me curious as to what we will be doing. I wanted to text back something that didn't make me look like I had forgotten the most important freaking night of my life so far.

--------: "I'm excited too! See you then. :)" That'll do.

I needed to start getting ready. And fast. I jumped in the shower and made sure to wash my hair and body so that I'd smell nice and then I jumped out. I dried my hair and, feeling casual yet daring, I threw my hair into a messy fishtail braid hanging down the left side of my neck and put on a gray slouch hat. I put on my black skinnies with a baggy blue striped shirt with three-fourths sleeves, and black above the ankle studded heel boots. I accessorized with a long cross necklace, funky chic bracelets, and my lucky ring that said "All who wander are not lost." ( http://www.polyvore.com/cgi/set?id=77536750 ) I brushed on some light makeup, just enough to make me look good; foundation and eyes. I was never a makeup person. Looking in the mirror at the finished product, I studied my look and wondered if I should change to black converse. "Siwon is pretty tall so I'll stick with this." My bangs flowed into a perfect side bang style and I was grateful that it decided to obey me for once. I looked at the whole outfit again. Dang. I look goooood. I yelled for the time at Sori again. "7:15!" She yelled back. One hour to get ready? Perfect. I took my favorite perfume and black messenger bag out to the living room with me and Sori was all "Oooh! Look atchoo miss fashionista!" I blushed, but I secretly loved it. I don't get very many chances to dress exactly my style. It felt good to pamper myself a little. "I have 15 minutes until he gets here. Does this seem appropriate?" She gave me a "really bro?" look. "Yah. That look works with anything. Don't be self-conscious. You look great!" "Okay. Okayokayokay." I bounced a little. "I am so nervous. Freaking Choi Siwon." "RIGHT?!" Yelled Sori. "You're so lucky!" She slumped back onto the couch and flipped through tv channels again, grumbling. I laughed and crawled onto the couch with my head on her lap. "Unniiiieee~~~ Don't be mad at me~~~." I used the best aegyo and Korean I could. At first I could tell she was trying to resist so I poked her in the tummy and balled my hands up under my chin side by side. "Unniieee~~~!" Then she laughed and gave in. "Yah! Unnie is trying to watch tv! And you're gonna mess up your hair like that!" I sat up with a laugh and hugged her. She hugged back, but it was interrupted by a doorbell. We both, still hugging, shot our heads in the direction of the door with wide eyes. Sori jumped up and the video camera outside the door and we both saw a handsome Siwon waiting outside. He waved, probably realizing he was being watched. I laughed. Sori opened the door and ushered him in. "Hello Sori. Hi --------. You look really beautiful." I blushed. Oh my God. "Ah-haha. Thank you. You look very handsome as well." Is that a blush I see on his face? "Are you ready to go?" "Yes! Just let me grab my bag!" I rushed to pick up my bag from the couch and returned to the front door to put on my shoes. "Wow. Spikes?" He asked, looking at my shoes. "Uhh, yeah. I was feeling a little daring today. Haha." He nodded and smiled and helped me put on my red trenchcoat. "Such a gentleman!" I thought. "Wait!! Before you go!" Yelled Sori. "I want a picture!" I looked at her like I would a mom taking pictures at her kids prom. "Sori, I don't think that's such a good idea. I mean, he's an idol and what if--" "No it's okay." Siwon interrupted. "I would like a picture too." Surprised I stood there blinking at him like an idiot. He laughed and I snapped back into reality when I heard Sori counting. "Hanaaaa," He put his arm around me and gave a handsome smile. "Deullll," I placed my arm on his back and smiled too. "Set! Kimchi~~~!! Oh it looks good! You look so good together~!" This girl. I waved to Sori as we left and she gave me a "Hwaiting!" motion before the door closed in front of her.

HIS POV

She looked amazing. So simple, yet so fashionable. She pulled it off well. It was like she was doing the outfit a favor by wearing it. I'm just glad that I didn't dress up too much either. It's funny. We almost kind of match in style. I looked down at myself as we walked. ( http://3.bp.blogspot.com/-mq_IMSP2GyU/T3-hR0KuvbI/AAAAAAAAAQk/s8lkhp_ENvg/s1600/siwon+%2831%29.jpg ) (Imagine the jacket being red ) Only a few subtle differences, but mostly the same colors. Wow. We even had the same taste in clothing. "I wonder how she looks totally glammed out." Maybe there will be an opportunity for that later, but for now we will enjoy everything that I have planned. We got to my car and I opened the door for her then jogged to the other side and got in. "So...where we headed?" She asked me. "It's a surprise." "Really? Any hints?" "Nope. You just enjoy the ride. I will take care of everything." She giggled and I drove out of the apartment complex. The ride was comforable. Not awkward at all. We talked about many things. Her family, her lessons, her beliefs. She is a very interesting woman. She asked me questions too, but not the typical questions any other girls would ask. Deep questions. Ones that required real answers. And I was so comfortable giving them to her. After twenty minutes of driving, which seemed like five, we arrived at a quiet building lit up with hundreds of Christmas lights on the outskirts of Myeong-dong. Quiet, but not far from the bustling city. "What is this?" She asked, looking at the beautiful building with sparkles in her eyes. "This is where we will eat dinner." She continued to gaze at the building until I got out and opened her door for her. I closed the car door behind her as a man came from inside the building. "Hello and welcome to (insert cool restaurant name here). We have your table ready for you, Mr. Choi. As you requested, you have the entire second floor with the view of the city to yourselves." He gestured inside with his palms up. "Mr. Choi?" She teased. "Should I call you ahjussi?" I gave a dramatic scoff and laughed. "No. I don't want to be called that by you." "Well then what do you want me to call you?" I cleared my throat. "A-after you." And I led her inside.

(after a beautiful, delicious dinner of traditional Korean food with a modern and elegant twist)

"That was amazing." She wiped with her napkin and set it down. Even when she ate, she was beautiful. And she really ate. She didn't pretend to have a small appetite and I really admired that. Most girls would never have eaten past the first dish, but she had a healthy appetite and wasn't too shy to show it. "Are you ready to go to the next thing I have planned?" Her eyes sparkled again. "What's better than delicious food?" I laughed. She did love food. "You'll see." I got up and walked over to pull out her chair. I helped her with her coat again and we walked out to my car. When we got to the walkway outside the front doors though, she paused. "Wait a minute, Siwon. I think there is something in my shoe." She grabbed my arm and bent sideways to inspect the problem. She was holding my arm. When she was finished, she stood up and right when she was about to let go, I placed my hand over hers to secure it there. We walked arm in arm all the way to the car and I let her in.

HER POV

There was nothing in my shoe. I was just wanting the perfect opportunity to have some physical contact with him. Oh God, does that sound ty? It's not like I wanted to do anything inappropriate, I just wanted a little more connection. Sneaky, huh? I mentally patted myself on the back when he closed the car door behind me. His arm was warm and muscled. Sturdy. Safe. He got into the car and we headed for our next destination. Man, he was fun to talk to! We could talk about anything and it would be amazing. I felt so comfortable and free to joke around and be myself around him! This was definitely going to be a night I'll remember for a long time. We pulled up next to a park overlooking a river. There were couples walking around and I was suddenly aware of the situation. This is a couples park. Siwon brought me here. There were lights everywhere and even some street performances going on. Towards the entrance of the park was a coffee stand. We got out of the car and he led me towards the coffee stand and ordered two hot chocolates. Once we got our drinks we began to walk. Slowly. Feeling a little brave, I took his arm again. "Is this okay?" I asked him, just in case. "Of course! Actually, I like it." He blushed. "SO CUTE!" I thought. So we walked arm in arm through the beautifully lit park. "Are you having a good time?" He asked me. "I really am. It's a beautiful night and I am really happy to be here with you." He blushed again. This guy. So manly, yet so adorable. I never would have expected him to be like this. He seems so tough and forward on stage. I thought he would be used to compliments. Still, I was speaking the truth. So far, this had been the best night of my life. And it was only getting better. After walking and talking for more than two hours, we headed back towards the car and began to drive back to my apartment. I was sad. I didn't want this night to end. When we pulled up, he turned off the car and we sat there in quiet comfort. After a few minutes, we got out and he walked me to the enterance. "I had a really amazing time tonight, Siwon. Really. Thank you." "I should be thanking you." He rubbed the back of his neck and sighed. "I know that this was only our first date, but ...I really like you. A lot. I feel so comfortable around you and I wish this night wasn't ending so fast. Is it.....okay if I ask you out again? Tomorrow night? The guys are all getting together and I would like for them to meet you." Woah. Meeting Super Junior. Good Lord. That's huge. "Sure! I'd love to meet the guys too! I hope my Korean is good enough to hold conversations with them." "Don't worry. Your Korean is very good! I understand you well so they will too." "But do you think they will like me? Because I'm a foreigner? Is it bad?" "What? No! Calm down, they will love you! I promise." He hugged me. That helped. I calmed down. Choi Siwon is hugging me. Before it got awkward, I put my arms around him too. A hug! We're hugging! We stayed in that position for a minute. Then he pulled back and looked at me. I thought he was going to kiss me. THAT would be too fast! I mean, I know he's Choi Siwon, but I want to do things the right way. Luckily, he let go of me and said "You should go in. It's late and I don't want you to catch a cold." He smiled. "Okay, but you don't stay out too late too! Go home and get some rest. I'll see you tomorrow." We shared a gentle hug again and I went inside. What an amazing night.

SORI POV

I saw him standing there from my view at the window. He looked so happy, but also sad, sad that the night was ending. -------- will be up here any minute. After a few minutes, he pumped his fist and did a little victory dance. I laughed. He is so smitten by her! I was so envious. "When will I find love?" I heard the door beep as -------- punched in the code so I left to meet her in the front room. "Tonight. Sori! Tonight was so amazing!" I listened to her tell me everything, but my heart hurt. I want that too.