Visit Part Deux

Strong

HIS POV

It was hard to find a coffee shop that was open so early, even mine doesn't open until 6, but I found a small family owned shop and bought two mocha lattes and a couple of breakfast pastries, remembering that she ordered a mocha latte at my store and hasn't eaten yet. I thanked the older woman for the coffee and pastries and got back into my car. It was a short drive to the park from here. As I pulled up to the park, I saw a girl sitting on the swing bundled up and looking like a cute marshmallow, looking down and gently pushing the ground to swing. "Even in the early morning, she looks cute." I thought. I grabbed the food and drinks, got out of the car, and walked over.

HER POV

I looked up when I heard footsteps and saw Siwon walking towards me with what looked like coffee and something in a small bag. "How in the world did I get so lucky? Did I save a country in my past life?"  I thought. He looked so handsome, even in sweats, tennis shoes, and a coat. He had a gentle smile on his face. As stupid and random as it sounded, I just wanted to be in his arms. I wanted to be his. And I wanted him to be mine. He came and sat down on the swing next to me. I couldn't help but smile like an idiot. "Good morning!" I said to him cheerily. "Woah, you must be a morning person, yeah?" "Oh nooo...today is just one of the few days I'm up before 7." He laughed and handed me a coffee. "Thank you for this. You really didn't need to." He shook his hands in his typical exaggerated gesture way. "I wanted to." He said. "I wanted to spend time with you and this is one of the few times I have time." I nodded understandingly and took a sip of my coffee. Hmm...mocha latte? He remembered that? I didn't know if that was creepy or sweet, but he was cute so I picked sweet. He picked up the small bag. "I also bought some pastry, but I didn't know what you like so I just picked at random." He pulled out two small donut hole looking things and offered one to me. "What is it?" I asked him. "It looks like a donut." He laughed. "It is like a donut, but inside is red bean paste." I looked at it and took a small bite and he watched me to see my reaction. It was sweet, but the texture was a little weird for me. It was like a melted jelly bean inside a donut hole...but it wasn't bad. It was actually kind of awesome. "Mmm! This is good!" He smiled and looked relieved even. "Haha. He's so cute. Wanting me to like Korean food."

HIS POV

I watched her bite into the pastry. I was really hoping she would like it because it's very Korean and I didn't know if she would think it's weird. But she liked it! Phew! I'm glad. I watched her finish it as I ate mine too. When we were both done, we sat in a comfortable silence for a few minutes. I really want to ask her out. I mean, I REALLY REALLY want to ask her out. But does she like me too? Would she say yes? I'm so nervous, but every time I look at her, I never want to leave her side. "I should just do it. Be a man. Ask her."  I cleared my throat and she looked at me. Oh God. "Uhm. Do you....do you want to get dinner with me sometime?" That felt like the longest sentence ever. She was quiet. I looked at her for an answer. She smiled and her eyes sparkled with michevious delight. Oh, her eyes. "Are you aksing me out on a date, Choi Siwon?" She asked in Korean. This girl. I smiled. "Only if you're saying yes. If you say no, then I was just kidding." I responded back in Korean. She laughed. "I would love to go out with you, Siwon." It took everything in me to not pump my fist and act dramatic like my King of Dramas character. She said yes to a date! Now I just need to plan a time when I am free. "Good good good. How is..." I did the mental math "...next Wednesday? Ah~ I know it's long ways away, but I am free for the whole day." "It sounds good! I know you are busy so don't worry about me. I will be ready then." I smiled. She is really the best. I looked at my watch. 7:30am and people were beginning to roam around, especially students. We could be seen. Not that I cared, but I didn't want her to be put in an awkward situation. "I guess I should go prepare for my schedules now." "Yeah, I need to be back before Sori wakes up and thinks I was kidnapped." "Ha. What will you do today?" "I have the day off so I will relax and maybe shop a little." "Ah~ well let me walk you back." "It's okay! I live just right there." She pointed to a modest apartment building across the street. "I insist. Let me walk you home." She thought for a minute. "Okay." She smiled. We picked up our empty coffee cups and I took hers for her as we started to walk towards the building. At this point, there were only ahjummas heading to the market and late students rushing to the bus stop. When we got to the entrance we turned to each other. "I had a nice morning because of you, Siwon. Thank you for coming." "It's no problem. I enjoyed it too. Go inside. I'll wait here." She nodded and turned to go. Once she was inside I walked back to my car and got in. I sat there for a minute and thought. Today is Friday. Wednesday is five days away. It can't come soon enough.

HER POV

I walked back into the room and saw Sori standing in the entryway with her arms crossed and tapping her foot. I swear, she's like a mom sometimes. I took off my shoes and coat and hung it up. "Heeeeey Sori... what's goin on?" "Where were you?" "Okay, now before you freak ou-" "WHERE WERE YOU?" I flinched. She was really upset. "I was just across the street at the park...with Siwon..." "--------, do you know how scared I was to wake up and find you gone?! I thought you had been kidna-WAIT. Who were you with?" She side-eyed me and slowly walked toward me. "I was with......" She scared me looking like that "...Siwon." She stopped walking, dropped her arms, and stared at me. "Are you serious?" I nodded. Her phone buzzed and she looked at it for a good two minutes. Then she instantly brightened as if she had never been mad. "Well then okay! I have to go to work now so have a good day! BUT!!!" She stopped as she was putting on her shoes. "You have to tell me EVERYTHING later. EV-ER-EY-THING." She said that last word in English and her pronunciation made you laugh. "Have a good day!" She yelled and she was gone.

SORI POV

I looked at my phone again.

Siwon: "Hello Sori. I got your number from --------. She was with me this morning. Please don't be mad if she was not there when you woke up."

WHY IS HER LIFE SO MUCH COOLER THAN MINE?!