Over

Strong

A/N: I read over my last chapter and now I'm like -_-.....why did I add that corny angel thing? Good Lord. What the hell...hope you're still with me! Even though I'm totally destroying the quality of this fic the longer it goes! It's like a slow and painful blehfsl;sdhgo;duchgjkfn. Also, I think I'm going to change the title of this fic! Y'know...to something less stupid. It'll take me forever to think of something though so for now I'mma leave it be, yo. Anyways....back to this fic! It will end soon, fyi.

-------------------------------------------------------------

*1 Month Later*

HER POV

I struggled against the bars I was using to hold myself up as I tried to walk across the track. I was 5 weeks into my rehabilitation and I was hating every minute of it. I never knew re-training my muscles would be so difficult! I was literally sweating just by hobbling along the track, but when I thought back about when I first started, I felt a little better. I had come quite a ways and that was enough for now. The doctor was there and encouraging me along. "You can do it, --------." He said. "You're almost to there." I got to the end and sat in the chair with a heavy sigh. "My God, I hate this. I feel like a child learning how to walk." He grinned and knelt in front of me. "Relax, you're much better than when you first started. Soon, you won't even need the bars and you'll be walking normally again. Then you'll be gone and miss me." I laughed. "Sure thing, doc." He helped me stand and Siwon came in to pick me up. My face lit up. "Siwonnie! Did you just finish your schedules?" He smiled and nodded, but I could tell something was on his mind. He took the place of the doctor (I'm gonna call him Doc) and helped me back to my crutches. I took them and we headed to the car. I bowed and waved to Doc as we left. He waved back. When we were in the car I turned to Siwon and waited. I knew he was going to tell me what was up and, sure enough, he started the car, but waited. I gave him time. I didn't want to push it out of him. After a few moments, he turned to me. "They found her." That was all he said, but my face fell. I should be happy right? The girl who did this to me was going to be arrested. I faced forward and looked down. He took my hand. "I know that you want to forget this and move on, but we have to end this properly." I nodded. He was right. I kept looking at my hands. "Did they arrest her yet?" I looked up. He shook his head. "They found her house though. Some fans at a club heard her bragging about it and reported her. They have her name and her address, but they haven't made the arrest yet." "Why not?" He paused and faced forward as well, fidgeting with the steering wheel. "They need some papers before they can do it." I scrunched my brow. "What? Why? They have the proof that she did it, right? Can't they at least take her in for questioning?" I was getting upset. Since the accident, I had been having nightmares and I just wanted her gone. He took my hand. I was breathing harder, holding back frustrated tears. "I know, baby. I know. This must be killing you, but the videos from the attack only show the car, not the driver. We will get her, I promise. Who knows? Maybe she won't even do anything anymore." I nodded, feeling a little better. It would be pretty risky for her to attack again without getting caught. I took a deep breath and decided to be positive. "Okay." I said. "I'll be positive. I'm hungry. Let's go get some food." He smiled, kissed my cheek, and drove off.

DOC'S POV

I was cleaning up after the session and noticed --------'s jacket sitting on the chair. "Oh? If I go now, maybe they haven't left yet. I can still get this to her." I grabbed the jacket and ran outside just as they were pulling away. "Aish." I said out loud. I stood there trying to catch my breath. Then I noticed a girl standing near the parking garage. She was wearing black from head to toe; black zip up hoodie, black baseball cap, black sunglasses, and black pants. Normally, I wouldn't have given her a second look, but something about her seemed suspicious. Her hair was down and the wind was blowing it gently around her face. She was staring after Siwon's car. I looked towards Siwon's car, which was almost out of sight, then back at the girl. "Could this be...?" My eyes widened with the possibility that this could be the girl the cops were looking for. She seemed to notice me looking and she panicked. She quickly pulled her cap down to cover her face and hurried away. I followed her. When I was closer, I called to her. "Excuse me! Wait!" She stopped. I jogged the rest of the distance to her and she turned around. When I saw her face, I was extremely surprised. This girl was absolutely beautiful! I was speechless. It took me a minute to find my words. "Are...are you looking for someone?" She shook her head and spoke. "No I'm not, sorry." She bowed and turned to leave. I called to her to wait again, but she ignored me. "How rude!" I took some big steps and caught up to her. I grabbed her arm to turn her around and she looked at me shocked. She wouldn't make eye contact with me. I didn't let go of her arm. I spoke again, this time clearly. "Are you....Are you the girl?" She flung her arm out of my grasp and gave me a evil looking glare before taking off. I stood there, shocked. "What just happened?" I instantly pulled out my phone and called the police.

HIS POV

We drove to a bibimbap restaurant. I knew that was her favorite and I wanted to cheer her up. She had been sulky lately. I called some of the guys earlier to meet up with us there. Only some of them could make it: Donghae, Eunhyuk, Ryeowook, Yesung, and Kangin. The others had schedules. We pulled up to the restaurant and I helped her inside. When we got to the table, she sat down with a humph. Out of nowhere, the guys popped out with cheers and smiles. She was shocked, but she smiled and laughed when she saw them. They hugged her and sat down with us. She looked at me, but she had tears in her eyes. "Jagi, what's wrong?" "Did you plan this?" I looked at the guys. They were just as confused as I was. I looked back at her and nodded slowly. Then she threw her arms around me. "Thank you, Si. I really needed this." I smiled in relief and hugged her back. The waitress came and took our order and we ate happily once the food arrived. The guys were telling her funny stories and I watched her as she threw her head back and laughed. She looked so happy. "I'm glad this worked." I thought as we finished our food. Then my phone rang. I saw who it was and excused myself, smiling so I wouldn't look suspicious. I walked to the side hallway of the restaurant and answered the phone. "What is it? Everything okay?" The police officer answered on the other end. "We just received a call from a doctor by the name of Kim (Korean name)." I closed my eyes. "What was it about?" "Well, he said that he had gone out to return a jacket that -------- had forgotten, but while he was outside, he saw a girl wearing all black staring after your car. He approached her and she fled, but...." "But what?" "When he asked her if she was the girl, he said she gave him an evil looking glare and ran off." I sighed. It was her. She had found --------'s rehabilitation facility. "Alright. I understand. What does this mean now?" He answered. "This gives us more proof as to who she is. If we go to her house and find the same girl, then we can arrest and charge her." "When will that be?" "We can do it as soon as tomorrow." I sighed again, but this time in relief. "Thank you for calling me. Let me know when it's done." "Ye." And he hung up. I walked back to the table with a smile. The guys were still making her laugh. "Who was that?" She asked me. The guys looked to me for an answer too. I decided to let them know. "It was the police." She tensed and I took her hand. I told them everything the police had said, including the encounter with Doc and the girl. She relaxed when I told her the arrest would be made tomorrow. Then she smiled. "It's almost over." She whispered. We all were quiet for a moment and then the guys encouraged us. "It's almost over. Stay strong. This girl will be locked away and then you can live again without worry." Kangin said. -------- smiled. Then she looked at me. "Did you worry a lot?" "Are you kidding?! This fool was going crazy when you were in the hospital! We thought he was going to pass out!" Eunhyuk said. I smiled weakly. That was a very hard time for me. She put her head on my shoulder facing my neck. "I'm sorry." She whispered. I nuzzled her. "Don't be. I was just worried about you. It's not your fault." I kissed her head and she nodded. "Ugh. Get married already." Yesung said. We laughed. We paid for the meal and headed home. The girls were still at my parents place. My mom insisted ------- be where she can keep a close eye on her. Sori helped her with everything too.

HER POV

As we were walking to the car from the restaurant, I noticed someone standing at the corner of the building. I looked for a moment. It was a girl dressed in all black. Her eyes narrowed at me and I gasped. "What it it? Are you okay?" Siwon asked. I stuttered. "Y-yeah. I just forgot my phone. He laughed. "I'll run in and get it real fast." I said and he nodded. We were still next to the door so I went inside while he pulled the car up. I pulled out my phone from my bag and called the police.

HIS POV

We pulled up to the house just as someone was walking away quickly from it, practically running. -------- gasped. I parked the car and jumped out, running after the person. "Yah!" I yelled. "Come here!" The person stopped. I caught up to them and stopped, catching my breath. "Turn around. I want to see your face." I said. Slowly, the person began to turn. When I saw their face, my eyes widened. It was a beautiful girl. She looked at me with a scared expression. I narrowed my eyes. "Who are you?" She didn't answer. Only looked down. "Are you...? Are you her?!" I asked, practically yelling from the anger rising in me. She said nothing and continued looking down. My breathing was heavy from my anger. "It's you, isn't it?!" I yelled. "Why are you doing this?!" She looked up with tears in her eyes. "I just needed you to understand that I love you, but you wouldn't listen!! All I wanted was for you to break up with her!!" Tears were streaming down her face. I didn't know what to say. I wanted to beat her. I wanted to hit her so bad. I heard -------- walk up with her crutches. The girl saw her and her face became angry. "Why her, Oppa?!" She yelled. "She doesn't deserve you! She shouldn't be here! She's not even Korean!" -------- had compassion on her face. "I understand you." She said softly. The girl scoffed and yelled louder. "You don't know anything!!! I should've killed you!!" She made a move towards her. --------- raised one of her crutches and stopped her from moving forward, her face totally straight. I moved next to her as a protective mechanism. -------- shoved her back with the crutch. The girl only glared. --------- looked at her again. "You have no right to say things like that. If you were in my position, would you want a crazy fan hitting you with her car and following you everywhere? Your workplace, your home, literally everywhere you go? You're so beautiful. Why do you live your life this way? You had your entire life ahead of you...and now it's gone." My eyes widened. Why didn't I know about this?! The girl glanced at me and looked down in embarassment. -------- spoke again. "You're not going to get away with this. You need help." The girl looked up with a mix of confusion and anger, looking more like a lost child now rather than a crazy fan. Then the police came out from behind the wall of a neighbor's house gate. They took her arms and handcuffed her hands behind her back. Her eyes never left ---------'s, but they weren't full of hatred anymore. They were full of sorrow. Brokenness. Tears streamed down her face, but they were silent. The police pulled her away and put her in the car. The girl did not even struggle. She just sat in the back of the car, looking down, still crying. Her long hair covered her face. The main police officer came back and spoke to us. He turned to --------. "Thank you for calling us earlier. We will take her in, process everything, and call you tomorrow." She nodded. I just stood there, blinking. She called them earlier? What? They left and we were alone. The neighbors who had come out to watch, walked back inside their houses, my parents and Sori included. "You called them?" I asked. She nodded, leaning on her crutches. I saw she was uncomfortable and motioned for her to sit on the side step. "I saw her ealier too. At first, I didn't know it was her, but then I saw her face and her eyes. They were so angry. That's how I knew it was her. I called the cops and told them that she was following us. They followed too, from the restaurant. They saw her and followed her here." I nodded, taking it all in. Then I put my arms around her. I sighed with heavy relief. "It's over." I said. She nodded and sighed too. Then she smiled. "It really is, but Si... is it wrong that I feel bad for her?" I leaned down and kissed her lips. She was so compassionate. "Not at all. I feel bad for her too." I said, but I was happy it was finally over.