Sori

Strong

“Cause I can’t stop thinkin bout choo girl~~!!” You laughed when the song came on and your best friend began dancing like a loser and singing along. You had only been in Korea for 6 months yet you were already used to seeing her freak out at every Super Junior song that came on the radio or when any of the members were on tv. She could always make you smile. You had moved to Korea to enroll in an intensive language school to master the Korean language. It had always interested you and you loved challenges. You met your friend as a Korean language partner who would help you study, but you quickly became fast friends as you had so much in common. “Tell me again, who is your favorite Super Junior member?” you asked her. She gave you a dumb look that seemed to say really bro…really? “If it isn’t obvious, my favorite member is Kangin oppa!!!!!!!! He's so manly and y and cute!!!!” She stomped her foot and gave a cute little aegyo-filled tantrum. “Koreans do aegyo so well.” you thought. You looked at your watch. Crap!! You were late to meet the language group at the coffee shop! “Ah! Sori! I gotta go! I’m late!” “Arrasso! Make sure you wear a coat! It’s snowing so don’t get sick. Jalga!” You put on your thick red trench coat with buttons and your slouch hat and scarf and quickly ran out the door.