Strength Part Trois

Strong

HER POV

I woke up at 9 in the morning. I looked next to me and Sori was still sleeping. Even though it seemed kind of weird because we're both girls, I snuggled up next to her and hugged her. She is my best friend, after all. She didn't open her eyes, but she did smile. "Yah. I can't sleep with you squeezing me like that." I giggled. "But Sori-ya. It's already 9 in the morning." She opened her eyes. "What?! I'm late for work!" She flew out of bed and immediately froze where she stood. Nothing but her eyes moved from side to side. "Where are we?" I laughed at her expression. "We are at Siwon's parents house, remember?" She slumped her shoulders and walked to the bathroom mumbling. "I was hoping that was a dream." You answered back to her. "Me too, friend. Me too." I got up, made sure I was decent, and left the room and headed towards the kitchen. Siwon's parents were sitting at the table drinking coffee and reading the paper. "Good morning!" I bowed and greeted them warmly. "Ah~ yes. Good morning!" They smiled brightly. "Would you like some coffee?" Omma started to get up. "No no! I can get it myself! You relax." I smiled. Sori came in not long after me. I poured cups of coffee for the both of us and we both sat down at the table. "How are you girls feeling?" Omma asked. Siwon's father put down the paper to listen and join in the conversation. "Well, I've been better." I joked. They chuckled. I went on. "Obviously, something like this has never happened to me. I almost feel ridiculous at being so worried over one girl. I mean, just because she knows where I live doesn't necessarily mean she'll do something. A part of me thinks it's all talk and that she's just trying to look tough and be remembered, but will never actually do anything. The other half of me is scared that it's all too real. That she really does want to hurt me and take me away from Siwon. Or even worse, that she'll hurt someone I love." I held my coffee cup between my hands and looked down at it. Omma took my hand and reached for Sori's too. Then she looked up at us both. "You are both protected by the living God. Do not worry about what people may or may not do. It is just better to be safe than sorry." I smiled and squeezed her hand. "Thank you." I looked at them both. "You are both so wonderful." Sori nodded and thanked them as well.

FAN POV (this is the stalker girl)

I stood outside the house. Did they really think they could escape my notice? If there was one thing I really hated, it was being underestimated. So far, Siwon and -------- were still together. And that simply would not do. I turned and kept walking down the street. I am going to take care of this problem. Then Siwon will be free again. As I walked, I formulated a plan. How would I do it? I didn't want some grand gesture, that's too dramatic. Stabbing is too much effort and easily forgotten. Beatings only get the job half done. I walked back to my car, but stopped walking and looked at it. A slow smile crept up my face. "Perfect."

HIS POV

"Hyung? How are things going? Any updates on the weird girl?" Donghae asked me. I shook my head. "No. Not yet. I'm taking the girls to the police station in an hour. I'll check again then." He nodded and we went back to rehearsal. It was hard to focus with this mess going on. Why did one girl, ONE fan, scare me so much? Sure, some fans could get a little creepy, but nothing like this has happened since the Yunho incident. After another 45 minutes, rehearsal was over and it was time to go. I walked out to my car and saw a note under the windshield wiper. I sighed. "What now?" I walked over and opened it up.

"I'm hurt, Oppa. You really don't understand how much I love you. I guess I'll have to show you now. I warned you."

I looked around, alarmed. What did this mean? I got in the car and dialed --------'s number. "Hey, Si." "Oh good. She answered." "Hey, babe. Everything going okay?" "Yeah. We're having a good time with your mom." I smiled. My mother is good at keeping people distracted. I chuckled. "Where are you?" "We're at the mall, but we're leaving. We were thinking about getting some dinner in Myeong-dong. Meet us there?" I looked at my clothes. Good thing it was just a vocal rehearsal. "Yeah. Where do I meet you?" She gave me the address of a place I knew well. My mother must have picked it. It had private seating. I started the car and headed over there. "Be there in ten." And I hung up.

FAN POV

I watched them walking on the street. It had gotten dark now. I smiled. Suddenly, Siwon appeared from across the street. He smiled at --------, called to her and waved. She looked over and smiled and waved back. My fury was fueled. She should not be happy with him. She should not be alive! She was standing with some girl and an older woman. She looked both ways before she started to cross, the other women a few steps behind her. I narrowed my eyes and smile maliciously. She didn't see me. I hit the gas and the car flew towards her. One good hit and it would be over. I didn't care about getting caught. She just needed to be gone.

HIS POV

I saw the car before she did and I instantly knew who it was. My face turned to horror as I saw it smash into the love of my life and speed away. Everything was in slow motion. I stood there shocked, staring at my love on the ground. She was bleeding. Then I screamed. I screamed so loud, but it sounded like nothing in my ears. "--------!!!" My own voice was echoing in my head. I ran to her. I ran as fast as I possibly could to her. Tears were streaming down my face. Sori and my mother watched in horror, Sori losing all control and screaming, her eyes exploding with tears. My mother, still in shock, was keeping her from running to us and trying to calm her down. I looked down at -------- and took her into my arms. She wasn't moving. Her eyes were closed and there was blood everywhere. "Oh God!!!! OH GOD!!! PLEASE SAVE HER!!!" I kept yelling. I heard sirens in the distance, but I could not take my eyes away from her. I shook her, trying to wake her up. When she didn't move, I wailed even louder. I couldn't see past my own tears. The only words I could say were "Jesus!" and "Please!" and "Oh God!" I cradeled her limp body in my arms and prayed harder than I have ever prayed before. People were standing on the street watching, some even had cameras and were taking pictures, but I didn't care. I still couldn't take my eyes off of her. I started to rock back and forth, still holding her. My tears still flowing down my face like a waterfall. "--------, don't leave me! Please don't go! God! I need her! Please don't take her from me!"