Le Freak Out

Strong

HER POV

 

Wow. Just wow was the only thing I could think of. Choi Siwon. I knew exactly who he was and he was staring at me. ME. Of all people! Wow! What an experience! “I am definitely going back there!” I said as I made my way back to my apartment. I had to tell Sori about this. She was gonna freak out. I made my way through the cold, but somehow it didn’t seem as biting as it did earlier. I got to our building and rode the elevator to the eleventh floor. Once I was outside our apartment I punched in the code and messed up a couple of times in my excitement. “Aish! This door!!” Finally getting it right, I ran inside to find Sori in the kitchen making kimchi jjigae (kimchi stew). “Sori-yah!!” I grabbed her by the waist in a hug and bounced around the kitchen with her. “Mwoya~~?” She looked at me like I was crazy. “What happened to you?” “Sori, we just finished our language discussion at the coffee shop and guess who was there!” “Kangin oppa!!” -_- “Sori…not everything is about Kangin, but this guy is in the same group!” I teased. “Who?!” “Siwon!!!!!” “AAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!” Mother of God, I swear I’ll never be able to hear another thing again. She has just made me deaf. After she screamed she started hounding you me details. “Didyoutalktohim? DidhesayanythingaboutKangin? Whatwashewearing? Didhesmellgood? Whathappened? TELL ME EVERYTHING!!!” I laughed the whole time she was freaking out. It was so funny to see her this way! “Finish cooking and then we’ll sit down to eat and I will tell you!” I told her. She humphed, but went to do as I told her. After she was done, she set the pot on the table and two bowls of rice in front of us. She handed me a spoon and chopsticks and we began to eat. “So…” She said with full of food. “This adorable girl.” You thought. “Tell me everything that happened with Siwon oppa.” “Why do you call him oppa? Don’t you have to know the guy to call him oppa?” I asked her. I always thought it was weird that fans call their favorite celebrities oppa. “Does that matter right now?! Just tell me what happened!” she squealed. “Okay! Okay! When we were at the café having our discussion, he just walked up out of nowhere and introduced himself!” I could see her hanging on every word and it made me giggle. “Don’t stop! Tell me!” She giggled too. “Well when he introduced himself he looked right at me, Sori. RIGHT. AT. ME. The whole time! He asked us what we were working on and I told him it was our language discussion, but it was like he didn’t even hear me! He just kept staring at me!” “OMO. OMO OMO OMO. He stared at you?! Like how? Like ugly something-is-on-your-face stare or good stare?” “I don’t know….good stare I guess.” “AAAAAHHHHH!!!!!” Screaming again. I started laughing loudly. Hearing isn’t that important I guess.