The Ride O_o

Strong

HER POV

 

The ride was quick and I was surprised a little at how comfortable I felt sitting next to him in his car. I mean, we had just met! I snuck a look over at him and looked over and smiled before looking at the road again. “How can someone be so breathtakingly beautiful?” I stared for a little more than I should have and caught myself before he noticed. “Where is the school?” he asked me. “Uh, just up there on the right.” He pulled up next to the entrance where Sori was waiting. “Wait here.” He said. He then got out and jogged over to my side to let me out. Sori immediately recognized him and stood there with hanging wide open. I got out and greeted her warmly then whispered in her ear. “Sori-yah. Don’t freak out. Be cool.” She shook her head and blinked fast and then put on this ridiculous smile. “Hello! What brings you here to this school…that I work at…with my dear friend?” He raised a brow and I gave him a knowing look smiling. He greeted her with a bow and shook her hand. “I’m Choi Siwon. I was just giving your friend a ride. She came to the café and we lost track of time. Please don’t blame her that she’s late. Blame me.” “O-okay…” She was so star struck and it was hilarious. He then turned to me and rubbed the back of his neck again. “Do you think…could I….could I have your number please? I’d like to get to know you more.” Sori’s face. The best. I nodded and shyly punched my number into his phone and handed it back to him. “Thank you, --------. I’ll see you again. It was nice meeting you, Sori-ssi.” He got into his car and drove away. “OH. MUH. GAWD.” Sori and I both said at the same time. She looped her arm around my shoulders. "I think you are the bestest friend I've ever had." "You're welcome. Let's go teach seonsaengnim."