Visit

Strong

HER POV

It's been one week and I have not heard from Siwon since he gave me a ride that day. "What's wrong? Did I do something? Why hasn't he contacted me?" I asked Sori. She looked at me and had what looked like pity in her eyes. "He is an idol, --------. Isn't Super Junior working on their next Super Show? He's probably busy and hasn't been able to contact you." That made you feel better. She always knew what to say to keep you from freaking out. "Yeah, well I hope he contacts me soon..."

 

HIS POV

"And that's it guys! We're all set for that run-through! Let's stop here tonight and we'll finish tomorrow." It had been a hard day. Heck, it's been a hard week! I am so tired from all the schedules that I have been doing in prep for Super Show 5. I can't wait until it's over and I can take a break. And see --------. I've been so busy that I haven't been able to contact her. When I get home in the early hours of the morning, all I do is fall into bed and immediately fall asleep. I hope she hasn't forgotten about me. "I really need to contact her soon." I said, thinking out loud. "What?" Donghae walked up to me and slumped his arm over my shoulders. "I was thinking about --------. I haven't contacted her in a week." "Bwo?! Hyung! You need to talk to her! She might think you don't like her!" "I know! I will try and contact her tonight. Wait, what time is it?" I looked at my phone. "4am?!?! I can't do it now! She's probably asleep! AISH!" I was frustrated. I wanted to talk to her so badly. For some reason, when I spoke to her, it was like I had nothing in the world that bothered me. It just felt right. I stood for a moment and thought out loud again. "I will find time to talk to her. I must. Even if it's late, she could wake up and respond later!" I grabbed my things and headed to my car. When I sat in the drivers seat I looked over to the passenger side and envisioned her sitting there again. Yes. Yes I need to see her again. When I got home I put my stuff aside neatly and pulled out my phone. "It's almost 5 now...would she be mad if I woke her up with a text?" Oh well. I'll try it anyway. But what do I say? Oh God. This is harder than I thought. Why am I like this with her?! "Okay...think, Siwon. Think." I slowly began to type, deleted everything a hundred times and finally sent a text.

 

HER POV

I stared at my cieling and thought about Siwon. Was I crazy to think he might actually like me and contact me? I mean, he's CHOI SIWON. He could have any beautiful girl he wanted! He was so...rich and popular and good looking. Why would he go for me? My mind would not shut off to let me sleep. I had helped Sori earlier with some teaching stuff and had only been in bed for almost two hours. I looked at the clock on the night table. "5 am?! AISH." I got up and walked around. Walking always helped me clear my mind. After pacing for a little while, I became even more restless. I looked out my window at the small park across the street. "It's not totally unsafe to go out, right? Even if it's just across the street?" Oh well. Morning is almost here anyways and I am a good fighter. I pulled on some boots and my puffy coat and quietly snuck outside as to not wake Sori. She'd kill me if she knew I was going outside. As I walked to the park, I felt my phone buzz. "Crap," I thought thinking it was Sori, "I'm busted." But when I pulled out my phone to answer and explain, I realized it wasn't a call, it was a text.

Siwon: Hey...I know it's early so you don't have to answer right now. Sorry it has taken me so long. I just finished rehearsal for SS5 and am at home now. Have you been well? It's cold out so don't get sick~~~~^^.

Aegyo texts? I giggled. Who knew the manly man Siwon used aegyo? Wait a minute... I squealed. He texted me!! I'm so happy! I bounced up and down, but stopped cause it was too cold to fangirl. "Do I respond now or does that make me look desperate?" By now I had reached the park and sat down on a swing. "I should just answer. I don't care what time it is."

--------: Siwon, hello! It is okay that you took long! I know you are busy. I am not upset. ^^ How is preparation for SS5 coming? I wish I could see the show! I have been well, I have been studying and helping Sori. You shouldn't get sick either!

I waited. Will he respond soon or has he fallen asleep?

 

HIS POV

*buzz buzz* "What? She's awake?!" I grabbed my phone.

--------: Siwon, hello! It is okay that you took long! I know you are busy. I am not upset. ^^ How is preparation for SS5 coming? I wish I could see the show! I have been well, I have been studying and helping Sori. You shouldn't get sick either!

She's awake! Yay! Wait, what is she doing up so early?

Siwon: Good! I am glad you are well. If you want to see the show, just let me know! I can hook up. kkkk You can bring Sori too! But, --------, why are you awake early? Are you sleeping okay?

--------: Ah, haha. I just could not sleep today for some reason. I am sitting in the park outside my apartment building. And you want us to come to your show? Wow! Thank you! I will come and cheer on Super Junior! ^^

"So cute." I said out loud. But why is she outside? Doesn't she know it's cold and dangerous?

Siwon: You are outside?! You should go inside!! It is too cold!! And dangerous!

--------: I will be okay. There is no one around. kkk I like to take walks to clear my head sometimes. I will go in soon.

That wasn't good enough for me. It's very cold outside. I want her to be safe and warm.

Siwon: Okay, but if you do not go inside soon I will find you and make you go in. kkkk

--------: Hahaha! I am not afraid of you! It's almost morning anyway!

That's it. I'm going over there. I couldn't sleep anyway knowing I was talking to her. Maybe I could bring her breakfast.

Siwon: Haha. Where are you? Is it okay if I come? I can't sleep either so I can bring coffee. ^^

--------: Are you sure? You don't have to if you are too tired! You should rest!

"So considerate." But I wanted to see her. No matter what time it was or how tired I am.

Siwon: Do not worry. I am okay. Just tell me where you are.

She texted me the address and I put on some warm clothes and headed out, sending her a text.

Siwon: Okay. I will be there in 20 minutes. Dress warm and don't freeze before I get there!