The Best Day of Our Lives

Strong

(*The Big Day*)

HER POV

"Well...today is the day." I looked at myself in the full length mirror and smiled to myelf. We were at the nicest hotel in Seoul and all our friends and family were here to celebrate our love. My parents had even flown in from the states and my father was going to give me away. The wedding would be traditional Korean style, but this was an American tradish I didn't want to miss out on. Sure, we were also going to have a small American wedding for all my friends and family back home, but I needed my parents at both, no matter what. I looked at my dress in the mirror. Sori, Omma, my parents, and I had found the perfect vintage lace gown from Amsale a few months ago. Now I was wearing it and it was perfect. (http://s3.amazonaws.com/wedding_prod/photos/fbe7bd6904361ee077ec253659f091f3_m) My hair was also in a vintage bun. (http://0.tqn.com/d/beauty/1/0/e/R/1/charlize-theron-headband-prom.jpg) My makeup was light, but with a smoky eye and red lips. (http://25.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_mdl5uhCu7d1rl8yi0o1_500.jpg) (imagine the eyes not so intense, like natural earthy colors) Standing back, I took in the whole look. I smiled. I can't imagine a better look for my wedding day. I felt like a princess. My father walked in and I looked up at him and smiled. He stopped and stood there looking at me, tears forming in his eyes. "It's feels like it was yesterday when we brought you home from the hospital." He sighed with a smile. "And now my little girl is getting married." He wiped his eyes and laughed in embarrassment. "I'm sorry. I didn't mean to get all weepy on your day." I walked over to him and hugged him with all the love in my heart. "Daddy...you're going to make me cry. Even though I'm getting married, that doesn't mean I'm not your little girl anymore. I will always be your little girl. I love you so much." He hugged me back and we shed some happy, loving tears together. My mom walked in and witnessed us parting and wiping our eyes. "Oh man, you made her cry." She looked to my dad and took his hand. He laughed and squeezed it. "You look beautiful, baby." She said and hugged me. Then the wedding coordinator walked in. "It's time to go to the picture room so you can get photos with friends." She said in Korean. I nodded and my parents looked at me puzzled, not understanding anything. "It's time to go to the picture room. In Korea, before the wedding, guests can come in and take pictures with the bride." "Oh. Okay then. We'll just meet you afterwards then." "No! I have to get pictures with you! Take some on your phone and you can show people when you go back to the states." I grabbed her arm and dragged them to the room with me. On the way, I saw some of the guests waiting outside, a lot of them being celebritites. They oohed and ahhed as I walked by, smiling and bowing as I passed. I smiled and greeted some of them with bows as I went through the hallway and into the room. "Do Koreans always do that?" My mom asked. "Yeah. It's mannerly and polite to bow and greet people." We then took pictures together. After my parents were finished, they left to wait for the ceremony and other people came in. Some I knew, some I didn't. Some were famous and I was a little star struck, but others were like me and it was all cool. The Suju members came in for a group photo without Siwon, cause everyone knows it's bad luck to see the bride before the ceremony. Well Koreans don't, but I wanted that tradition from America to be followed here. The group photo was so fun. We posed normally at first, but then began posing in stupid ways, all of us trying to out pose each other. They even took of picture of the guys standing in a line and holding me horizontally while I had an "I rule the world" attitude. It was really fun. "You look so beautiful!" Sungmin said as they were leaving. "Thank you, oppa!" I smiled and hugged him. "Yeah! You look so pretty! If Siwon hyung isn't careful, I might snatch you up!" Kyuhyun said with a mock evil grin. I laughed. "But how will you get me to agree?" I said and they all laughed. Then picture time was over and my parents came back in. The guys bowed to them as they were leaving. "Ready to go?" My mom asked. I nodded. The coordinator came in. "It's time to begin the ceremony! --------, are you ready to get married?" She smiled at me. I returned the smile and nodded. She then led my mom to her seat and my father and I walked to the doors of the ceremony hall and waited for our cue. He looked down at me as we stood there waiting. "I love you, baby girl. Now it's time I hand the reigns to Siwon. He is a good man." It was so touching. My eyes started to tear up and I hugged his arm. "Are you nervous?" He asked. I nodded. "Don't be. You're the most beautiful girl in the world. This is your day." My dad is the best man I know. And now it's time to leave him and my mom and be united with a husband. The best husband. Choi Siwon. My heart fluttered at the thought of it. "I am the luckiest woman alive." I heard the music begin and the doors were opened before us. Daddy squeezed my hand on his arm and smiled as we took our steps forward.

HIS POV

I wanted so badly to see -------- before the wedding, but she wanted to uphold the American tradition of the groom not seeing the bride before the ceremony. I wanted to honor that. Everything was so Korean so I wanted her to have a taste of something American. Her father was even walking her down the aisle so that was something else that was an American tradition she could happily remember later. I stood at my place on the stage, in front of everyone we had invited. I was nervous. But why? This is the happiest day of my life! I think it was just the anxiousness to get it over with and have her as my wife. I can't wait to share my life with her. Forever. Shindong and Eunhyuk were the MC's and K.R.Y was going to sing the congratulatory song. It was so nice to have my members support us by participating in the wedding. I looked to the area where the other members who were not in the wedding sat. Heechul, Leeteuk, Donghae, Sungmin, Kangin, Henry, Zhou Mi, and even Hangeng had all come to celebrate with me. It was so touching to see Hangeng after all our years together. I teared up when I first saw him when he arrived. All of Super Junior was here. All 15, the way it should be. The music started and my head snapped back to the doors at the end of the hall. They opened and I saw -------- on the arm of her father, slowly walking forward. I in a breath. She looked even more beautiful than the first time I ever saw her! How was that possible?! Her dress was beautiful and so was her hair and makeup, but it was her eyes that enraptured me. They sparkled more beautifully than the brightest diamond. I felt something on my cheeks and didn't realize I was crying until I reached up to wipe my face. (http://data.whicdn.com/images/21380947/499058646_large.jpg) She was the most beautiful thing I had ever seen and I was the man who gets to marry her. Me. My eyes never left hers. They reached the front of the stage and her father turned to me. "Take care of my girl." He said with a smile. I smiled back, nodding, and we bowed to each other. He then kissed her on the forehead, winked, and joined his wife where she was sitting with my parents. I then took her hand and we stood together in front of everyone. She reached up to me and wiped a tear away, her eyes shining. She smiled and I smiled back. "I love you." I whispered. "I love you too, Si." The ceremony was great. Shindong and Eunhyuk were funny yet professional and K.R.Y sang a beautiful song for us. It was almost over. She was almost my wife. "Now, to end the ceremony, we will have Siwon and -------- exchange rings, kiss, and walk down the aisle as an official married couple." Shindong said. "Ooooooh." Eunhyuk added for humor. "Can we have the rings please?" Shindong asked. We turned and accepted them. Then I looked her in the eyes and placed it on her finger. "I will love you forever." I said. She then looked me in my eyes and did the same. "I promise to love you for all my days." "Waaah! Then, by the power vested by the law of Seoul, South Korea, we now pronounce you husband and wife! Siwonnie-ah! Kiss her!!" Everyone laughed and I looked at her. I took her face in my hands and looked into her eyes. "Finally." I leaned in slowly and claimed the lips of my new wife. I put my arms around her and sealed our vows for the rest of our lives. I totally lost myself in her kiss. It wasn't until Eunhyuk spoke that I snapped back into reality. "Woah, hyung! There will be plenty of time for that later!" Everyone laughed and I blushed. She laughed and we turned to face our loved ones and walk down the aisle as husband and wife. Everyone cheered as we passed. I couldn't be more proud to display such a beautiful, kind, loving, wise woman as my wife. "I am the luckiest man alive." And we started our lives together from then on. Mr. and Mrs. Choi.