Honeymoon

Strong

HIS POV

"It's over and now we're married!" I said to her as we walked into my hotel room at the same building we had just been married in. We had to pack and get ready to leave for the honeymoon. "I know!" She said as she put her arms around me. "I am Mrs. -------- Choi and I love it!" She kissed me sweetly. After a few moments of kissing, we pulled away. "Now we just have to pack and get ready to leave. We also need to change." She nodded, but then gave me a mischevious grin and eyed the bed. I blushed and widened my eyes. "Already? Here? But everyone is waiting on us!" She threw her head back and laughed loudly. "That's not what I meant, but glad to know you're already thinking about it." I blushed again. She laughed. Then she took off her shoes and climbed up to stand on the bed. "Join me, won't you?" She said, holding her skirt. Now I understand what she means. I threw off my shoes and joined her. We stood facing each other. She looked at me. "One..." "Two..." "THREE!!" (http://24.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m4r6lmlpt01qkql8to1_500.gif) After ten minutes, we were laughing so hard and out of breath. We slumped down on the bed and tried to catch our breath. "That was fun." She said smiling. "Yeah...it was." I said, breathing heavily. Then we got up and changed our clothes and packed quickly, still giggling about how we wasted time by jumping on the bed like kids. After we were done, we walked down to the lobby where our parents and the Suju members were waiting. They hugged us goodbye and wished us a great honeymoon. Before we left, Heechul slipped something into my hand in a handshake. Confused, I looked down at it. CONDOMS?! "This hyung..." He laughed his usual loud cackle and ran back to the group.

We left the hotel very late into the night. The reception had been long and fun, but emphasis on the long. We were so tired after entertaining everyone. We were sitting in the back of the black car that was to cheauffer us to the airport. I looked over at my wife. "Heh. I can call her that now." I thought to myself. She had fallen asleep and was snuggled up against me. Now we were a normal married couple. I smiled. "I am so happy." When we arrived at the airport, I gently shook her awake. "Babe. We're here." She blinked a few times and sat up, rubbing her eyes. She looked so cute, like a little puppy. We got out of the car and the cheauffer handed us our luggage. I looked at my watch. "It's 11:15, we should be leaving soon." I thanked the driver and we headed inside. Fans and photographers were there taking pictures, but we walked through the airport like newlyweds without a care in the world. I had my arm over her shoulders and she had her hand slung behind my back as we rolled our suitcases behind us. We walked through the terminal for our flight, but into a VIP area so we could have some privacy. It was there that we checked in with security and had our luggaged checked in. After ten minutes of waiting, we were allowed to board. I had a little surprise for --------. We weren't flying on a normal plane. I had prepared a private jet for our trip so we could enjoy our time alone. (http://25.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m5149zrHUX1r9zd4jo1_500.jpg) (http://www.private-jets.org/images/top/luxury_private_jet.jpg) Her eyed widened when she saw it. "Wow. Is that our ride?!" She asked. I nodded with a smile, my arm still around her shoulders. "Do you like it?" "I love it! I wonder what it looks like on the inside!" "Let's go see!" We walked to the plane and the captain, along with two flight attendants, greeted us. "Welcome! We hope you enjoy your flight with us. We have everything prepared for you." They led us onto the plane and, I'll admit, even I was surprised at how luxurious it was. "Siwon-ah. There's a bed....on a plane!" -------- said pointing to a very soft looking bed in between a tv and mirrored closets. "Wow." I said as I looked around, taking in everything. We sat down and prepared for takeoff. -------- looked at me. "Are you really that surprised? I thought your family could afford stuff like this all the time!" I shook my head. "We can, but we don't. There's no point when it's cheaper and more modest to fly with a specific airline." She nodded understandingly. When the plane was at it's altitude and we could move around freely, I noticed -------- dozing off again. I got out of my seat and gently shook her awake again. "--------, let's go sleep there." I pointed to the bed. She blushed. "Oh...o-ok." "Did you just blush?" "What? No! I'm just tired." I continued to . "Did you think we would do it here?" I laughed. She laughed too. "You just woke me up and pointed to a bed!! I was still half asleep and confused!" We sat down on the bed and she immediately took off her shoes and jumped under the covers. "Ah~~ it's so comfy!" She pulled the blanket up to her chin. I laughed and scooted under the blanket next to her and pulled her into my arms. At first it was a little awkward because well....we were in a bed....and we had just gotten married.....and we have waited so long....and I've never even been close to her like this. After a minute, though, we relaxed into each other. She snuggled up against me and I held her close. "How long is the flight? Oh, by the way, where are we going?" That was another surprise I had for her. I looked at my watch again. "Uhm....eight hours? And it's a surprise. I'm not telling you." She laughed. "Okay, Si-zzzzzzzzz." I laughed, but when I didn't hear her finish her sentence, I looked down. She had fallen asleep again. "So cute." I said before cuddling her and falling asleep as well.

HER POV

When I woke up, Siwon was still asleep holding me. I smiled and watched his sleeping face. How did I get to be so lucky? God truly blessed me with an amazing man. Quietly, I raised my hand and his hair that had fallen out of place. Feeling the motion, he slowly opened his eyes and blinked a few times, beginning to fully wake up. When he did, he smiled at me. "Hello, wife." I smiled back. "Hello, husband." He moved to look at his watch. "What time is it?" I asked. "We still have a couple of hours until we land." I nodded and he pulled me close to snuggle with him again. This will never get old. "Are you hungry?" He asked. "A little. I could eat." We sat up and moved to put on our shoes, but found they were replaced with Korean style slippers. The flight attendants must have moved them for us. We walked over to the giant chairs and took our seats around a table. An attendant approached us. "Are you ready to eat? Can I get you anything to drink?" Siwon ordered champaigne and a simple meal of kimbap for us. I smiled approvingly. "This plane is seriously amazing." I said. We ate the kimbap when it arrived and drank champagne as we chatted about the wedding, our friends, and our family. It was still dark out, but we could see the sun about to peek up. I yawned after a while. "Still sleepy?" He asked. "A little bit. It was a long day." "Yeah, I'm still tired myself." The attendant who served us earlier walked up again and announced we'd be landing in half an hour. "Wow. That seemed fast." I said. "We slept for most of it." He laughed. We buckled our seatbelts and talked some more before it was time to land. When we did land, we got our things, thanked the pilot and his staff, and left the plane. We stepped out into a beautiful, tropical land. We were standing outside a beautiful, luxurious resort. "This is where we're staying?!" I asked in awe of everything around me. "No." He said. I looked up at him confused. He pointed to a small house over the water. "THAT is where we're staying." (http://www.hometrendesign.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/02/tropical-luxury-resort-like-paradise-with-night-view.jpg) My eyes widened at the beautiful tiki style house. "Wow. It's so beautiful! How do we get out there?" He laughed and we walked to the main resort to check in. After that, the staff led us out and towards some jet skis. "Ooh! I could get used to this!" I really love jet skis. We got on and drove to the house, which wasn't far at all. We parked next to the dock and Siwon got off first to help me up. The staff man had our suitcases and set them in the doorway before bowing and jumping back on his jet ski and driving back to the main resort. He was just a dot when he got back. It was so secluded and so.....wonderful. No one to bug us way out here. So private. So perfect. We headed inside to look around. There was only a bedroom and a bathroom, but that was okay with us. (http://assets.davinong.com/images/entry/2011/07/22/4541/tropical-resort-interior-design.jpg) I looked at the clock on the wall. It's still only almost 7 in the morning. What were we going to do until the rest of the world wakes up? The excitement of such an exotic place had chased my sleepiness away. I sat on the bed and looked at Siwon. "Are you still sleepy?" He shook his head. "I'm fine now." I nodded and got up to explore the bathroom. "It's so beautiful here." I said quietly myself. Then I spoke louder and called out to Siwon. "What do you want to do unti--" I felt his arms wrap around me from behind. Suddenly, I got very nervous and conscious of my body. "Woah...is it time for this now? Oh God, I'm so nervous! I've never done it before! What's it gonna be like?"

HIS POV

As soon as we stepped into the small house, it was on my mind. I had waited a long time, but now I was ready to do it, I WANTED to do it. So much. And she was so perfect. When I s my arms around her, I felt her tense up. I pulled her body close to mine and kissed her cheek. Then, she turned around and gave me a sweet, but passionate kiss. "This is it. Ah~ I'm nervous. Whatever. It will be perfect because it's her. And we've already waited so long." We kept kissing as I led her back towards the bed. We laid down and I kissed her again, this time opening my mouth and slipping my tongue into hers. We were making out heavily. When we needed air, I moved to her neck. She began to run her hands through my hair which made me want her even more. I left marks on her neck. Then I began to kiss down her neck to where her shirt began. Then I moved back to her lips and began to move my hands over her. First her face, then her neck, down to her shoulders, skip to her outer thigh, up to her stomach, and stop where her shirt began. I stopped kissing her and looked at her, my face asking the question for me. She smiled...then she nodded. "I love you." I said. "I'll make this perfect for us." She pulled me down for some more mind blowing kissing. I slipped my hand under her shirt and felt the softness of her skin. She was so warm and soft. I felt all over her, eventually pulling off my own shirt and then hers. I placed soft kisses on her chest and stomach and she slid her hands all over my exposed upper half, digging her nails into my back and when I turned her on with my kisses. That made it even more hot. After a while, I took off my pants and helped her slide hers off as well. Then we were only in our under wear. I hovered over her and looked at the parts of her body that were exposed. "You're so beautiful." I breathed, shocked that a woman could be so breathtaking. I kissed her again and we were right back to where we started; discovering each other's body and stripping the last layers of clothing off until we were completely bare in front of each other. I paused over her again. "Are you ready?" She nodded. "I'll be gentle." I swore I'd never hurt her and I don't want to. I knew it was the first time for us both and I didn't want to ruin it by giving her pain. It was amazing.The way God intended it to be. It was the most beautiful night of my life.