Embarrassed

Strong

HIS POV

 

“Hyung! What is wrong with you? Why are you so distracted?” Kyuhyun was looking at me with frustration as I had messed up the dance again. We were at rehearsal for Super Show 5 and I could not focus on anything to save my life. I could only think about her. My mind was flooded with her. What is her name? How old is she? Where is she from? Why is she in Korea? What is she like? “I’m sorry. Let’s do it again. I won’t mess up again.” “No. You’ve already said that twice. What are you thinking about? Are you okay?” I sighed. This kid always knew when to get me to talk. “Let’s take a 20 minute break!” The choreographer shouted to everyone. The members, hearing everything, gathered around me and Kyu also wanting to know what was up. “You’re never like this, Siwon. What’s up?” Donghae asked. “I should tell them. Right? They won’t think I’m stupid.” I took a deep breath and we all sat on the floor to talk.

 

“AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAA!!! Hwaiting?!?! You actually said hwaiting?!?! BAHAHAHAHA!!!!” --_--;; I knew I shouldn’t have told these guys. Now they’ll never forget it. “Stop making fun of me!! I really can’t stop thinking about her!” “Hyung,” Kangin spoke up, “if you like her that much then maybe she’ll come back. Who knows? If she does, then it is fate. But for now, we need your mind for this show. We need you to focus. Can you do that?” “Yeah. Yeah I can do that.” And with that, break was over and we were back to rehearsal. “I will pause my mind for a while, but I pray we will meet again.”