Hanging with the Guys

Strong

a/n: HEY GUISE!! THANKS FOR STICKIN WITH ME SO FAR! I HOPE THIS STORY IS INTERESTING. I'VE ALWAYS HAD IT IN MY MIND, BUT NEVER PUT IT DOWN. I'M A LITTLE PARANOID THAT IT'S GOING TOO SLOW THOUGH -_0. FEEL FREE TO GIVE ME HELPFUL CRITICISM!! BUT DON'T BE MEAN. OR ELSE I'LL WRITE A HORRIBLE STORY ABOUT YOU. haha. Alright. Here's the next chapter! >.^

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

HER POV

I woke up happy. Who wouldn't after the best freaking date with the most freakingly handsome man in the world? Ah~~ my friends back home would freak if they knew. I looked at my clock. 8:15 in the morning. I had the day off with Sori because we had been working so hard. Also, because it was a holiday for her school... but we DO work hard!! I rolled over in bed, trying to be as lazy as I possibly could. "I am not leaving this bed today!!" I yelled. I don't know why I yelled it. I was just in a strangely giddy mood. "YAH!!" I heard Sori yell from the kitchen. "I'm making a delicious breakfast for us! You BETTER get up and come eat!" I giggled. I want to a little. "NO!!" "Bworago?! (What did you say?) YAH!!!" I heard her coming towards my room. I threw the blanket over my head and wrapped it tight to avoid her coming attack. I heard her throw open the door and could picture her standing with her hands on her hips in her apron. "--------~~~. I know you're in there~~~!" She came closer and whacked the lump on my bed (me) and I laughed. Then she grabbed the blankets and threw them off of me. I layed still and peeked up at her. "Good morning, friend." She laughed. "Yah. Come eat before I kill you." "Ne, unnie." We got up and went to the kitchen. "So when are you and Siwon meeting next?" She asked me between bites. "Tonight. He wants me to meet the guys." She dropped her spoon and stared at me with full of food. "What?" I asked. "He wants to take you to meet Super Junior?!" "Yeaaah...." She finished chewing and swallowed. She just kept staring. I looked at her for a second and then gasped as I remembered. "OH YEAH!!!! Don't you love Kangin?!" "YEEEESS!!!" She screamed. I laughed. "Oh my God! Can I come with you?! I mean, I know it's a date, but I want to meet them too!!!" I was laughing so hard. "Sure! Just let me ask Siwon! I'm sure he won't mind!" I got out my phone to shoot him a text. Sori came behind me to read over my shoulder.

--------: "Hey Siwon! Are we still up for tonight? I have a question. Is it okay for Sori to join us? She wants to meet Suju too."

We waited for a few minutes while Sori fangirled and fantasized about meeting Super Junior. Then the phone buzzed. "READ IT!" She yelled. Aish! This girl was going to make me deaf again.

Siwon: "Hello! ^^ Of course we are still on! Sori can come! I'm sure the guys would love to meet her too."

"He said yes!" Sori FUH-REEKED out screaming and running all around the apartment. I watched and wiped my eyes from all the tears of laughter. Imagine what she's gonna be like when she actually meets them.

HIS POV

I read her text and smiled. She was excited too? I literally couldn't stop thinking about it. I had a hard time sleeping from the excitement. "I wonder what the guys will think of her." I thought out loud as I ate my toast and drank my coffee at the table. I picked up my Bible and turned to a random spot to read for the day. 1 Corinthians 13. Of course. The chapter about love. As I read through it I smiled and imagined this being read at our wedding. "Wait a minute. That's too fast. I can't be thinking about marraige with her! We've only been on one date!" I shook my head as if shaking it would get the thought out. It wasn't a bad thought, but it was definitely too early to be thinking about that. I shut the book and set it back on the center table in it's special place. I pulled out my phone to text -------- again.

Siwon: "How does 1pm sound to meet up? We could meet the guys for lunch and do something fun after."

I brushed my teeth and got dressed as I waited.

*buzz buzz*

--------: "1pm sounds good! We will be ready then! See you. ^^"

"She is so cute." I said out loud. I looked at my clock. 10am. Ugh. 1pm is too far away.

HER POV

I set my phone down and told Sori. *GASP* "We need to get ready then!!" "Sori! It's in 3 hours! You want to get ready NOW?!" "YES!! Help me decide what to wear!!" She pulled me towards her room. After an hour, we finally chose what she would wear. She was gonna look so good for the guys! She chose a very cute and girly outfit that was perfect for Spring that had finally decided to start arriving. (http://www.polyvore.com/city-fied_country/set?id=77854017) I congratulated her on her outfit success. "Hey, I'm gonna go take a shower." "Okay!" She nodded at me. "I'm gonna look through my makeup." I laughed at her adorableness and left to shower. After a nice long hot 30 minute shower, I stepped out and dried my hair. I then applied sweet smelling lotion because the cold wind was not being good to my skin. I then walked to my closet to decide what to wear. "Let's see~~. I want to look nice, but not too casual again. Hmm..." I looked at my metallic skinnies. Those seem nice! "Now what to wear with them..." I flipped through my shirts and found my green camo chanel shirt. I held it over the pants. "Hmm...that works!" I found some black heels to go with it and a clutch and I was all set. Now my hair. It wasn't completely dry yet so I blowdried it some more and then curled the ends. My hair is long so it took 45 minutes. I put on some light makeup and looked in the mirror. Good. Check. I put on my clothes and stepped back to look at the whole outfit. Good! I was satisfied. (http://www.polyvore.com/bombshell/set?id=77582143) I looked at my watch. Snap. It's 12:50! I brushed my teeth and walked to the front room to meet Sori. I stopped when I saw her. Wow! Is that my roommate?! She looks stunning! Her beautiful black Korean hair was curled like mine and she had a cute headband on. "Sori! You look great!" "Well, don't act so surprised." She snapped her fingers and giggled. This girl. So sassy. I love her. Haha. We heard the doorbell. "Siwon is here!" I squealed and rushed to let him in. He came in with a smile and greeted Sori too. "You ladies look very nice. Ready to go?" "Yes! I'm excited!" We put on our shoes and Siwon helped me once again with my red trench coat. Then the three of us were out the door and headed down to the car. Sori looped her arm with mine and whispered, "You should marry him." I looked at her wide-eyed. "WHAT?! It's only our second date! It's too fast!" She laughed. "I'm just kidding! ...but seriously." I laughed at her. When we got to the car, Siwon let Sori in first in the back seat, then me, and got in himself and we were off.

HIS POV

Wow she looks great again. It's nice to see Sori again too. They act like school girls when they're together. It's adorable to see her enjoy herself with someone like that. "I want to make her feel like that too." I thought to myself as I drove. "Are you girls excited?" Sori answered for them. "Yeah! I am a really big fan!" "Especially of Kangin!" -------- added. Sori gave her and "IMMAKILLAFOOL" look and I laughed at her expression. I want to tease too!! "Oooh~~~fan of Kangin, huh? I'll make sure to hook you up." I winked and we all laughed. "We're here!" I said as we pulled behind a restaurant. It was a Korean place that specialized in bibimbap. The guys were really craving it lately. "I love bibimbap!!" -------- said. "Really? It's not too spicy?" She faked like she was offended. "Don't underestimate my taste buds! Just because I'm white doesn't mean I can't handle the spice!" We all laughed again and walked inside. "The guys will love her for sure."

SORI POV

"Oh my God. I'm about to meet Super Junior. I'm about to meet KANGIN." I was so nervous as we walked into the restaurant I almost wanted to turn around and walk out, but -------- held my arm. "Don't be nervous." She whispered to me with a smile. "Just be normal. Like friends." She is so good at reading my thoughts. I nodded and sighed in a "I'm ready" kind of way. Let's do this.

HER POV

I could see some of them through the window. "Are they ALL coming?!" I won't lie, I was a little nervous too. We walked inside and Siwon ushered us over to the group. They all looked up and smiled and greeted Siwon and us warmly. I bowed a lot and said hello to each one of them with a friendly smile. "Nice to meet you, --------! You are so gorgeous!" Donghae was trying so hard with his English. Hilarious. And adorable. "Haha! Thank you! You are so handsome!" He blushed. We all sat down. The guys were all staring at me. I felt like such a foreigner. Siwon sensed the awkwardness and came to the rescue. "Yah. Stop staring. She's normal and speaks Korean. This is her roommate Sori." I gave him a smile as a thank you, but I also noticed Kangin looking our way. At first I thought he was staring at me, but I looked over at Sori and she was blushing. "Yes. I need to make this happen for her." The dinner went really well! Eunhyuk, Donghae, and Kyuhyun were competing at who could speak the best English to me even though I told them I could speak Korean. Yesung took pictures of the meal, the group, and himself. Typical Ye. Sungmin was so sweet and kept asking me and Sori questions to get to know us better. He's so considerate! Shindong kept making jokes and I was laughing the entire time. As far as humor goes, he's my favorite! Ryewook was shy, but involved in conversation. He kept offering to cook for us. Lil cutie. Then there was Kangin. He was quiet at first, but then he became very talkative. If I didn't know better, I would've though he was showing off for Sori. His eyes were on her the entire meal. Screw it. He was totally focused on her. Asking her questions, offering her water, pouring it for her... Siwon and I shared a knowing look. I nudged her with my elbow and she blushed. We all got along so well! After we ate, we stayed there for drinks and continued talking. "So Siwonnie told us how you met. Did he really say Hwaiting?" Shindong asked me. I laughed. "Oh yeah! It was so cute! He was so embarrassed!" We all laughed and they guys teased Siwon again. He laughed it off. "Okay! Okay! Let's not remember that one. What should we do next?" He asked. Wookie turned to me. "--------, have you been to Korean norebang yet?" "Uhm, no not yet. People tell me all the time that I should go, but I haven't yet." By this time it was almost 5pm and the sun was setting. We had been there for 4 hours?! It seemed like 2!! "We should go do norebang sometime!" Ryeowook said. "But you guys are singers! Don't you get tired of singing sometimes?" Eunhyuk answered. "To be honest, sometimes it does get tiring, but it would be fun with you guys. We could just drink and have fun!" I laughed. "Then sure! It sounds like fun! Let's do it sometime!" They all smiled and agreed. "I have a question I've always wanted to ask you guys." I said. "Yeah! What is it? What?" They all asked. I hesitated. I don't really know how to word it without sounding ridiculous. "What.... is the moment when you guys feel the happiest? I don't mean like an oh-that's-nice kind of feeling. I mean like pure joy I-could-stay-here-forever moment?" They were quiet thinking of their answers. Shindong spoke first. "I think it's when I'm with my girlfriend. I really love being with her. She makes me happy." AWWWWW. "That is so sweet! Good answer! Haha. I want to meet her someday!" He nodded and smiled. "Maybe we could double date." He teased Siwon and we all laughed. "I am most happy when I am with my family." Yesung said. "That's a good answer too. I really miss mine." "I am most happy when I am on stage or with the fans." was Eunhyuk's answer. "For me, it is when I am with the members like this. We can just hang out and relax." Donghae said. "Me too. We are like family." Ryewook added. "It is when I am playing games." Kyuhyun said. "So the stories of Kyuhyun being addicted to gaming is true?" I laughed. "What about you, Kangin oppa?" Sori asked. He looked surprised that she had been so direct. He hesitated. "Me? Uhh~~ More than now, I believe I will be most happy when I am with my true love." "EEEYYYYYYYYY!!" The guys . Who knew Kangin was such a softy? We all laughed, but I thought that was a great answer too. After a couple more hours, we decided to call it a day. The guys had schedules tomorrow, some even later tonight, and they needed to go home and get some rest. "We had a really fun time! I'm so glad we got to meet you!" I said to everyone as we left. "Yeah! You too! Let's hang out again! Norebang! Take care!" There were different responses from everyone, but all said the same. As Siwon and I said goodbye to everyone, Sori whispered that she had forgotten her purse inside and went to go get it. I saw Kangin inside still at the table. I smell something~~!!

HIS POV (Siwon)

It was great. More than great. The guys loved her! I knew they would. She was sitting in the car with Sori as I said bye to the guys. "Yah. This girl is so pretty! And nice! And funny! Don't let her go." Shindong said. "Be careful, hyung. I could steal her." Donghae laughed. "She's really nice! We like her! Let's see her again! Marry her! When's the wedding? Can she teach me English? Did you kiss yet? Is she your girlfriend?" Comments and questions were flying from everyone. "Yah. Yah! Calm down! No, we haven't kissed! I haven't even asked her to be my girlfriend yet! But I want to soon. I'm glad you guys like her. That means a lot to me." "OOOOHHHHH!!!" They teased me. I just laughed. I meant every word I said to them. We said our final goodbyes and I got into the car with the girls. "So. What did you think?" I asked them. "They are super awesome!" -------- said. "I had such a great time!" "Yes, they are really great! Thank you for taking us!" Sori added. "It's no problem. My pleasure. I'm glad you girls came too." I said as we drove back to their place. Once we arrived, we all got out and walked up to the entrance. I turned to Sori. "Is it okay if I borrow -------- a little while longer? You are welcome to join if you want." "Nono. It's okay. I'm a little tired anyway. She's all yours." She smiled, hugged --------, and went inside. I waved and turned back to --------. "Is it okay to you? Do you want to get coffee or hot chocolate?" Her eyes sparkled again. "God, I love it when they do that." "Sure. Sounds great." She answered. We got back into the car and I drove to my coffee shop. I wanted to ask her an important question, but I wanted it to be in the place we met.

SORI POV

I looked at the paper in my hands as I sat on my bed. I had already changed into more comfortable clothing and was just staring at it. Kangin's number. And he had mine. When I went to get my purse earlier in the restuarant, he was still in there. He approached me shyly and asked me. "Uh. I'm sorry if this is forward, but can I have your number? You're really pretty and nice and I'd like to talk to you more if that's okay." I had to catch myself because I was standing there blinking like an idiot in shock. "Sori? Are you okay?" "Oh! Ne, oppa! Sorry." Nervous awkward laughter. He handed me his phone and I added my number to his contacts. I had left my phone with -------- so he wrote it down for me and that's what I was staring at now. Kangin's number. THE Kangin from Super Junior. I looked at my phone. No messages yet. I set it down with a humph. Shouldn't he contact me soon?

KANGIN

I stared at my phone with it poised in my hands and ready to send a text. "But what should I write?!" I had no clue! I didn't want to sound stupid to her! AISH! This was hard! "Kangin! What are you doing? We need to shoot!" Ugh. I guess I'll have to figure it out later. I set my phone down and followed my manager into the studio.

HIS POV

I took her back to my shop and we entered through the back door. My employees saw me so I ordered two hot chocolates and guided -------- up to my office so we could be alone. Once we were inside I offered her a seat and she sat down on the couch. I sat next to her. I was so nervous! "Why am I so nervous?" "So...I brought you here because I have a question to ask you...and I wanted it to be where we met." "Yes, I'll marry you." "WHAT. 0_0" "I'm just kidding!!!" She laughed really hard. I stood there with wide eyes, and the joined her in laughter. Funny though, I don't feel as nervous anymore. Man, she's good at that. "Not the question I wanted to ask. Haha. But close. I am asking you to be my girlfriend." She sat and thought for a second. Then she narrowed her eyes at me teasingly. "Mmmm...okay!" She smiled. I smiled. All God's children smiled. The entire world smiled! That's how happy I am. She said yes! "Okay then! I am very happy!" "Me too!" She said. "But I have a question for you too." "Sure. Anything." I told her. "Uhm. Does our relationship need to be private or secret?" I thought about that. She wasn't wrong to ask. It's an important question. I am an idol after all, and I don't want the fans to get angry or for -------- to be put in any uncomfortable situations. "Well...I still need to talk with my company about it before it can become public, but how do you feel about it?" She paused. "Well...I wouldn't mind if it was secret if it needs to be, but I don't want it to be like that forever. I know that it will protect us to keep it hidden so I am okay with whatever decision you make." She smiled. What a wise answer. "Then for now we should keep it quiet between us and our friends. I will talk to my company and see what they think." She nodded and we sat there looking at each other. "You're my girlfriend." "And you're my boyfriend." We smiled like idiots at each other. "I'm really happy you're my boyfriend." She said. My heart. Can it beat too fast? There was a knock at the door and one of my employeed brought in the hot chocolates, I took them from her, and she left with a bow to us both. I handed -------- hers and she took a sip. I sat down next to her again. "So...should we get couple stuff and do couple things and have couple words?" She teased. I laughed. "I do have one thing I want us to do as a couple." "Yeah? What is it?" Her eyes were so big when she was curious and they sparkled all the time. "Church. Unless I'm overseas or too busy with schedules, I want us to go to church together. Or at least do Bible study." A slow smile came to her face and her eyes danced. "I wouldn't want it any other way. That sounds perfect." I smiled. We continued talking and laughing about dumb things and teasing each other until I looked at my desk clock and realized the time. 11pm. Why did time fly by so fast when I was with her but so slow when I wasn't? "Oh! It's late! We should get you home!" I said to her as we grabbed our coats. We then headed out of the room and down the stairs. Instead of taking her arm, this time I took her hand and intertwined our fingers. She looked at our hands, back up at me, smiled, and squeezed my hand. We walked down the stairs and out the back door to my car. I let her in on her side and went around to mine and got in. I started the car and grabbed her hand with the one I wasn't using to steer. It wasn't awkward at all. In fact, it was very comfortable. I wasn't weird around her at all. She made me happy. I looked over at her. She was falling asleep. I giggled. Poor girl. The guys must have tired her out earlier. When I arrived at her place, I parked and turned off the car. I looked over at her again and watched her. It's only our second date and already she's my girlfriend. If it was any other girl I would have freaked out, but not with --------. For some reason, I feel invincible with her. Like we could take on the world. I never would have pictured myself with an American girl, but now I can't picture myself without her. It's like God designed her specifically for me. I'll have to thank him for making someone so beautiful and perfect. For me. I feel so lucky. I watched her a little more and then I poked her. No response. I poked her again, this time twice. She moved and scrunched her face with a cute pout. That made me laugh, which woke her up. She was startled when she realized she had fallen asleep and flipped down the overhead mirror to make sure she didn't look bad, which was impossible for her. "Haha. I'm sorry I fell asleep. The ride was just so calming." She blushed. I wanted to kiss those red cheeks. "It's okay. You looked really cute." She smiled and we got out. I held her hand again as we walked and we stopped at the entrance. "I had an amazing day." She said. "Me too." I smiled at her. I saw her shivering a little in the cold wind of the night so I brought her into my arms for a warm hug. She gladly accepted. We stood there for a minute and then I pulled back to look at her. "Should I kiss her? Is it too soon?" I looked her in the eyes and then at her lips. It's like she knew what I was thinking because she smiled and nodded. Slowly, ever so slowly, I leaned in and met her lips with mine. Her lips were so soft and perfect. I stayed in that position for a while. When I pulled back, I immediately went for another peck. She laughed. So did I. "You make me very happy." I told her. "I can't wait to see where this goes." "Me too." She said. Another peck and I let her go. "Goodnight, beautiful." "Goodnight, handsome." This girl has become life as I know it.