CHAPTER 2 Disaster come

The Best Part of Me [Editing]

 

Chapter 2

Ring! Ring ! It’s President Park office telephone ringing. He pick up the call and have his conversation while his secretary was already there standing behind him quietly. While he busy talk on phone, his door suddenly being knocked…and then he let the person get in. There’s a boy with his all black attire except the nectie, its sky blue. He looks so stunning but manage to put a smile on his face want to make a good impression for the first meeting.  He walked in the office as President Park let he in. He then greet President Park courteously and give him a bow.

President Park: Aa……*close his eyes try to find a word*…MYUNGSOO, Kim Myung Soo, am I right? How’s President Kim doing ? Is he okay? (say his words with full concern)

"Before that, please take a sit..." He give Myungsoo a smile while raise his hand to offer  Myungsoo a sit in front of him.

L : Yes, I am…Myungsoo-imnida. About my ahbuhji (dad), he’s not in good condition…He was hospitalized last night and saying he was so sorry for not coming today.(put his smile gently)

Pres.Park : What??!..aishh, that old man..never say that he was so sick, I’ll be visiting him after this, well, since your ahbuhji ask me to train you {what kind of a training?} ..I’ll do as he want, but nothing’s free…*suddenly chuckled*  L face that was shocked before turn to calm again…as he realized that this old man try to have fun.

L: “What is it Mr. Pres?..how much it costs? I will surely pay you…how much it’ll cost me. I must do better for the sake of my father, at the time being, he said that, you had a different way in running a business and he want me to learn something else than what he had taught me before. My dad won't teach me unless I work on it first. I need to help him in the future. So, that’s why..I need your help. The most important part is, I want to learn your way in managing a multi-national company since I think of developing our company in the future.”  Myungsoo explain to Pres Park as he really want he to help him.

 Pres Kim: “I'm not tried to open a tuition centre here (look direct into L eyes)…It just that I want you to keep your eyes on this person…” (he take something from his drawer)

L: (He show a girl resume…her name is PARK JIYEON!!! I think, I heard this name before.)  “Park Jiyeon ssh?...who’s she? Is she some kind of ‘spy’ or what? “ curiousity make him as Pres Park as  soon he saw the picture.

Pres. Park : “hahaha*laughing and look L into his eyes* nope…she’s my daughter, but I want someone who’ll mentoring  her while she managing our planning department alone, I think of someone that reliable to help her. She's just a young girl that lack with experience and skills. And I think you can help her with that, because in other helping her with the work, you able to watch her for me. I can't let others know how's my daughter really are. They'll take advantage and will harm her for that.

L: " Im so honored to have your trust Mr President, and i will do as i deemed fit. I'll take care of her as you wished. And...can I ask one thing? Can you keep a secret that i'm my father son? I mean President Kim son? "

Pres. Park: "aa? O..okay. I'll do that. Your father told me that. He knows how you always want to hide the facts. So, how is it Myungsoo?...Are we have the agreement?..You can start by tomorrow, please ask Mr outside for your placement.You may go now…(okay)

L: Yes..Thank you *answered shortly * He tried to keep the distance from their family issue since that’s what he usually do, no interference in others bussiness and keep yourself cool & distance “Can I have another request before im going back to hospital, Pre…er…Mr President?..”

Pres.Kim:  What is it?*smiling..*

L: Can you call me L…because I like that name ,it suit my style more,,if you don’t mind…

Pres Kim: Of course, its not a problem. It just a name, you are still KIM MYUNG SOO. Before that, when there are only two of us, please just call me ahbuhnim ( friendly way for 'uncle' ), since your ahbuhji is not a stranger plus, I consider you as my own son.*suddenly his voice change* You can go now.

L: Yes, i understand…*he answered shortly*

L: "Myungsoo is a not so cold person and I like my L side more..Myungsoo & L are different people !!! *grinning his teeth and shrunk his forehead.

" Whatever…aishh..AGAIN  I tried to change into Myungsoo..im L..L!!! Keep that in mind!  *knocked his own head and heading back to the hospital*.

"L is a COLD a DISTANCE alsoooo…a GOOD LOOKING man! HAHA .By the way, that Jiyeon, I think heard about her before, this is not the first time, but I can't remember when…" He keep his pace while give a thought what was happened just now...

Pres Park : “This boy quit innocent like you Tae baek aa…I guess you are lucky than me..to have a son ..alive..*sighed* and independent as a heir ~I like him~” He shaking his head while a smirk hanging on his face.