CHAPTER 9 BEING HER GUARDIAN

The Best Part of Me [Editing]

 

At company café…

Girl “A:So..this year annual dinner will be held at Legend Hotel right? Woa …so excited! Who’s gonna be our King & Queen of the night?...”

Girl B: “I heard Infinite will be the guest artist…and I heard that one of our staff at planning department was their former member…”

Girl C: “I know him…his name is L!..he was the most good looking staff after our Ljoe shh…hehehe”

L: “Mwo???what?..he is more handsome than me?..handsome my foot!”

 (L muttering as he eat his lunch)

Jiyeon: “Yah!! You eat by yourself?...where’s Suzy ssh?” (Jiyeon put his rice tray in front of him that cause him to choke himself)

“Gwaencanha??..”

L:  “Yes..im okay..how about your injury?...okay?”

Jiyeon: “Im alright now!” (she smile and put a cute face…as she said that with her full mouth)

L: “You must be go to our company dinner with Ljoe right? I didn’t see him lately..”

Jiyeon: “keurom..Of course! He’s busy with our new car model, he went to UK yesterday for the meeting for a week.”

L: “Aa…I see..” (what’s so great about it) he muttering.      

___________________________ A Week Later____________________________

Lets meet up at ‘Queen’ tonight..i have something to say     …                                      _Ljoe_

                                                                                              

Jiyeon: “hehe..he must be missing me so much! >_<” (she giggling when she read that as she give a file to Myungsoo)

L: “Are you that happy? I hope that this time proposal better or you prepare for it!”

Jiyeon: “yes..of course” (she still smiling as she never take Myungsoo warning seriously )  

Jo kwon: “Myungsoo ssh, Mr President want to see you now at his office. Its look like something really important…”

L: “Aa..ne? jigeum..now? Okay, let’s go together then..” (grabbed his blazer and his phone) 

Mr. President: “You can go now Jo kwon…Thanks..”

Jo kwon: aa..yes. I’ll go now. (bow and leave Myungsoo with Mr President)

Mr President: “You may have a sit…” (smile as he put his both hand on the desk)

“I want a report…” (the smile that never leave his lips)

Its look like Jiyeon father really like Myungsoo and he might want him as his son .

L: “So far, she’s doing great, but I think that her emotion lately, little…”

(he stopped his word afraid that his words after this might be to provocative)

Mr. Pres: “What is it..tell me everything…Im asking you to be her guardian while I can’t, because I have faith in you to do it for me. Don’t worry..Myungsoo.”

L: “Im sorry but I have to say this, but I can feel that she need someone to encourage her to be your heir Sir..err, Ahbuhnim. She always going home late to do her work and sometime its too much for her.”

(L shows concern about Jiyeon and saw Mr Pres face expression changed)

Mr. Pres: “Yes, I know it.  Im really sorry for making her like this. Its because Im angry to myself for let our Jaejoong leave us too early, he was my only hope to help me, but I put it on Jiyeon.”  (he said it as he clenched his teeth)

L: “I understand your feeling Mr. Pres.” (he respond shortly as his head was busy with various thoughts and emotions)

Mr.Pres: “I hope that what I said after this won’t scared you and it might be burdensome for you…”

“Our Jiyeonnie…please take care of her…for me. I trust her on you. ”

L: “Pardon?...but..she already had her boyfriend to look after her…and he is the most close person to her. Why still need me?”

Mr.Pres: “This is my final decision…that man, Ljoe..not suit her and I never let her to be our Jiyeon husband…he’s not a right man!”

L: “Wae?..is he a capable and great man to begin with, I mean..he’s the way brilliant and outstanding person in automobile industry, right?”

Mr. President flashback…

Somewhere in the company building…

“Ljoe ssh? What are you doing here? Other people will see us, together”. Sunhwa said to Ljoe when he suddenly appear in her office.

“I just want to see you..”Ljoe said calmly but at the same time his hand caress her head.

“Im okay, so many work to do, our team leader give too many work until I feel like want to throw up…!”

“Really?...uhm, Sunhwa ya…”Ljoe suddenly grabbed her hands and cupped her face.

“Oppa…! Why are doing this?..” She startled but she smirked a little.

“Lets go out!..I mean, be my girlfriend.”

“Oppa..how about Jiyeon?”

“I’ll break up with her soon”

L: “What?..he wanted to leave Jiyeon?” (he muttering and worried that Ljoe do it for real)

Although there’s part of him was happy about it, its not his real concern now, but Jiyeon feeling is the most important to him..

“I guess, im really fall for her…” Myungsoo’s admit himself that he can’t control his heart.

Mr.Pres: “That’s the reason I don’t like him, it’s not because he’s not from the chaebol family, Im not desperate enough to marry of my daughter because of business anyway. I need someone I trust, LIKE YOU.” (glanced at Myungsoo that suddenly widen his eyes)

L: “aa..ne. Thank you..but, on top of that, I can’t force Jiyeon to accept me…althought Im started to like …err ” (he stopped his words and smile at the Mr. Pres)

“aissh !why did I say that” he knocked his head and messed his hair..he blushing!

Mr.Pres: hahaha..(he laughed at Myungsoo innocent face and confession)

“Thank You Myungsoo aa., for liking our Jiyeon. Let’s stop here, you can continue your work..”

L: “okay, I’ll head out first.”

Mr. Pres: “Before I forgot, I want to invite you to our house, tomorrow night for dinner with our family. Can you spare the time for me?”

L: “Tomorrow night?..sure..”

Myungsoo heading back to her office and still think about Ljoe…AArr..tonight! They’ll have their date. Perhaps..Ljoe will say it tonight?...Myungsoo suddenly stop from walking and breathing. This can be …its lucky that Mr President didn’t fired him and right after he heard that! Myungsoo whispered to himself.