CHAPTER 4 IT GET WORST

The Best Part of Me [Editing]

 

 

This Pres Kim: " What are you doing this time? I know that you wasting my money for sending you oversea to study. Are you crazy?..(threw the document on Jiyeon face til’ the paper flying and scattered all over the room and someone was watching outside through the door as it not close properly). Jiyeon not saying any words as she don’t even dare to look at the President.

L: " What is this?..If I close my eyes, I’ll though he mad at a man or his son. But..this to…a woman, moreover a young woman?..his only daughter? Should he be more carefully and treat her less aggressive like just now, even my ahbuhji never do that to me. What else can he expect from a girl that with such young age."

Myungsoo curiousity getting higher just now because, he never though that a heir l will be treat that way by her own father. He’ll figure out and getting to know this girl…closer & better. What make her smile and cheerful as she never treat this way. She was so cheerful in front of other colleagues but him. It looked like she wanted to tell someone her problem but she just can't..maybe he should make the first move, to explore her more. Myungsoo get back to his office and change his mind from seeing Mr Pres and get back to the office instead.

Jiyeon come out and already wipe away her tears, her facial expression was nothing like one that was being torture before, she gain her smile as she out from the room. She then head back to her office.

L: Amazing! This girl…hide her real face well, and deceive others. Roller-coaster emotion or masquerade queen huh? Myungsoo busy with his thought and assumption. Watching her from his office as he can see her walked in the office through the glass window.

Suzy: "Jiyeon na…are okay?..He mad at you again didn't he? How long you can take this? Just let your tears away and talk to me everything…Let me be your ears don’t you? You always did this Jiyeon aa…But you must know that, im the person watch you live you life like a…dead! What he wants from you is not easy, and you already give your best, even make you forget your dream…"

Jiyeon: "hahaha..(faked her laugh).IM OKAY Bae SuZY aa..im Jiyeon remember! The most strong Dinasour here. His nagging is nothing, really..dont worry. Anyway, gomawo chinguya…(without she realized it, her eyes start to well with tears and she turn her face backs from Suzy,not letting she noticed her tears)"

Jiyeon:" Im forgot I have date tonight. Bye…Muwahhhh! Saranghae Bae Suzy!"

Suzy: "Jiyeon…you forgot your phone!!!aishh…. “Myungsoo-ssh..perhaps, did your way home will pass through Lji’s  restaurant? “

L: "Yes, why are you asking?"

Suzy: "Can you pass phone to Jiyeon, she’s waiting Ljoe there for their date. Im afraid she couldn’t contact Ljoe because of this. I’ll have to go to hospital after this because my fiancée had an accident just now.Sorry for troubling you"

L: "Okay, its okay for me since im pass through the place anyway. I’ll hand this to her. I’ll head out first. See again tomorrow."

L fasten his sit-belt and start the engine as Jiyeon phone’s vibrating…

 

 Im sorry Honey aa..i have to cancel again tonight date, I cant make it tonight. Sunhwa oppa need my help in his study since he’ll sit exam this Friday. ..Ljoe

 

L: “What is this? Again? Her date was cancelled twice today? (he scrolled down her message that said Ljoe cancelled their lunch today. ) What a weird boyfriend, look like she’s not that matter for him.”

“Aiishh…what happen to this car?..won’t you start moving now ‘macho’ aa(his car name >_< ) aaa!!! I’ll buy new one if you keep this act! (Myungsoo have to call others to tow ‘macho’ and take taxi to the restaurant but he was late because of the traffic, its already 10pm since he off late.)

L: "aisshh! (shrunken his forehead )"

“stupid girl! What is she doing at this hour waiting for that Ljoe.”

Jiyeon: "Errk?..( she startled by Myungsoo who suddenly appear in front of her) What are you doing here?.."

L: "To give you this.(give the phone). Why are still here, not going back?"

Jiyeon: "I'm waiting for Ljoe. Don’t you care about me, just go back, however thaks for this. I though I lost it & afraid that Ljoe couln’t reached me."

He turned back to Jiyeon when he’s actually already want to leave her alone, but he just can't let this girl just like that. 

L: " Are you not going home?"

Jiyeon: " Im having my date you know!"

L: " Your boyfriend send you a message just now tell that he can show up tonight. He have thing to do. Still wait eventhought he not show up for a few hours already? "

Jiyeon: "Who let you read my message?"

L:" I don't know..i just want to eat. Ahjumma, pease bring the jajangmyeon, for two! How come your rich, that not-so handsome boyfriend bring you here for a date..(he smirk at her)"

Jiyeon: "What?..I like it here, why???"

“Two? Perhaps its for me?” hehe~ (she muttering in her heart)

L: "Ahjumma! (aunty) One eat here while another take away."

Ahjumma: "Yes..i’ll do your way. Agassh(miss), your new boyfriend aa?"

Jiyeon: "-_-“ What the…not he's not. Ahjumma , he’s just my friend...*show her fist at L*

L don’t even bothered to fight with her because he was so happy inside, got to eat with her, at least….

Jiyeon POV

Ljoe oppa…I need help too..i need to be comfort too..because im also in distress now. Aissh, this Myungsoo, how come he even bother to order jajangmyeon for me too. Suddenly want to eat here too? Weird namja goes to MYUNGSOO! :P

Myungsoo POV

She’s not act like a heir to me. What?..Jajangmyeon?..i though she was a pasta fan. I like this way more….interesting. Hahaha..

Dear, subcribers buddies, TQ .. Teentopaddictcrok stacyberd sijolie Hyuk58