CHAPTER 13 LET GO OF HER!

The Best Part of Me [Editing]

 

Jiyeon go to the ladies and let Myungsoo with others staff at their table. She wants to have a fresh air as she feel suffocating inside when she can see how Ljoe and Sunhwa are getting close to each other and lovey dovey in front of her. Myungsoo just let her go and hope that she was okay after give her time to alone. She washes her hands then fix her make up and redo her lipstick as it getting paller because she felt that she got indigestion again even now it feels worse than that night. She don’t even get to eat properly as she can heard people around her keep talking about her, Ljoe & Sunhwa, they even make up some rumors even talk about it like it was real but actually not.

??: “Yah! It’s looked like you got new one huh!?” That Myungsoo, was my boyfriend but I dumped him. I have no longer interest in a kid like him." She said arrogantly.

 It's Sunhwa that was with her arm fold, try to provoke Jiyeon. She rolled her eyes as she just walk away ignored Sunhwa because she don’t have any energy to fight. 

Sunhwa: “Yah!!” She grabs her hand and making her facing her as she just wanted to walk away without create any scene there.

“ Are you deaf? I just want to say this, im not the reason that you two broke up but you are the way too stupid…he is the way too nice to me that I can't let him back to you! And don’t you even dare to make me bad girl here, because im not fully on the wrong side..”

She smirks as she satisfied to 

Jiyeon: “What?.."

"Even that Myungsoo like her before? I know she's beautiful.. ” She keep thinking about that as she can feel deep in her heart a wistful about Myungsoo being her ex-boyfriend.

  Jiyeon feel her tummy in so much pain and try to let of the pain since she know that she need to go back to the event hall. She just want to rest herself and endure it a little. Now her head start to feel the pain too.

Jiyeon: “ Whatever you both do now or in the future, its not concern me anymore? I have it enough! Im too good for Ljoe.He will regret for hurting me and you know what, im grateful he left me because i deseerve for the better.. “ Jiyeon said it as she tried her best to endure the pain. She spill out the anger that she keep before as she can't hold onto it anymore. She already form tears in her eyes but she know, she can't let it out at least in front of Sunhwa.

"Aissh..migrain? why at this time". Jiyeon feel the pain on her head as the tension veins bothering her from keep focus.

By the way…Myungsoo getting worry about Jiyeon..

L: “What make her take it so long? The dinner gonna end soon.It's better I find her!” Myungsoo walked out of the hall scanning the lobby area but can't see her. He proceed to the ladies and ...

“Ahh…she’s there as he saw Sunhwa there too..It's look like its girl-girl talk is going on and Jiyeon looks weird now…”

Suddenly Myungsoo phone vibrating and he talked on the phone as he keep his eyes on Jiyeon.

Sunhwa: “You are just spoilt of a rich’s daughter that have nothing but money..You live an easy life while im fight for it..and Ljoe oppa the one can help me…Thanks for being a spoil and just what a poor Myungsoo to have you!”

 Before she landed her hands on Sunhwa face, suddenly her hand was stopped by someone , its ..LJOE!

Jiyeon: “Ljoe ssh??! I..i….because..she..” She not sure what to say.

Ljoe: “What are trying to do? Act childish like this? “ Ljoe let Jiyeon hand harshly and glace at her as that make Jiyeon step back a bit.

Sunhwa suddenly change his expression, now it’s turned out that she was the victim and Jiyeon now the bad one. Jiyeon stares Ljoe eyes that she tried to say something want to let go of her hands because she can feel that Ljoe twisted her hands roughly.

L: “ LET GO OF HER!!! ” Myungsoo shouted at Ljoe and grabbed Jiyeon hand from him. He give  Ljoe a cold stare and there’s a fire in his eyes.

“Are you okay? Let’s go home, you look bad..”

Jiyeon just nodded her head and not willing to look at Ljoe. She tried her best to not cry. Her right hand hold her tummy that was in pain while the others was in Myungsoo hands.

L: “You know what? I’m grateful that she don’t have to waste her time with a person like you, if I was you, I won’t let her go…don’t make me see you treated her like that again, SUNHWA ssh! “

Myungsoo looked at Sunhwa fiercely and leave that place. Ljoe feel stranged of what Myungsoo said to Sunhwa just now, but just let it go…

L: “Are alright? Your face is getting weird..its pale! Should we stop by at the drugs store to get you some medicine? You didn’t look good.”

Myungsoo hold her shoulder and help her walking.

Jiyeon: “Im okay, I just want to…” She said and smile at him not letting him worry about her.
L: “JIYEON aaa!!!” he shouted.

 Her shoulder slipped away from his hand because she was fainted. She lost her conscious. Her body almost landed on the floor but Myungsoo manage to hold it.

L: “…Jiyeon aa. Are you there? ” Myungsoo shook her shoulder try to make her open her eyes perhaps she can hear him. He backpiggy her and takes her to the nearest hospital, she was in the emergency room.

Then, she move to the ward and the doctor tell him to let her stay there that night.

Doctor: “Are you with her? “

L: “Yes, im her fiancée. (I will…) What actually cause her...?”

Doctor: “She had gastritis that is might due to stress or… Anyway, just let her had enough rest and make her eat well. It’s look like her emotional wasn’t in good condition. If this continue, Im afraid her condition  get  worst.”

The doctor left and patted his back.

L: “ How come a big-eater like her can be this sick? Huh?” He sighed. “Im sorry, let you face them alone. Mianhe..Jiyeon aa. I never leave you alone, because…I LOVE YOU…” he said it as he fall asleep beside her after that.

Not long after that, Jiyeon opened her eyes as he looked at Myungsoo that was fall asleep beside her and feel her hand was under Myungsoo both hands. She smiles at him and her other hand caress his hair.

Jiyeon: “ Thank You…L, and Myungsoo too. Thank you for being here and..loving me. You know what? I’m already fall for you since that time…”

She recalled the moment when they kiss for the first time.

“Im not hurt because of Ljoe leave me but, how I regret I wasted time for him but didn’t realized that you already there and now…”

She caress his cheek and fall asleep with her hand still there. She wants to start a fresh with a new day and…with HIM.

#how about this one..too cheesy or what..i need to know how you gaiz think..^^.