CHAPTER 18 MYUNGSOO! YOU’RE BAD BOY!

The Best Part of Me [Editing]

 

Jiyeon: What is it? I just want to rest! You won’t let go of my hand? Im gonna bite it, in the count of three!  

           "ONE! TWO!..THR--..UHM!!!....?"

          Myungsoo close up her face towards Jiyeon that lay on the bed…then, blink of an eye, he forced his pink lips against her that make her startled while the other hand try to push him but his tender kiss make her give it up. They shared a sweet kiss and both of them didn’t really want to let go of it, but Jiyeon was give it up first because she lost her breathe…She push away Myungsoo softly and blushing a bit. Myungsoo was smiled at her as she was already blushed a bit but didn’t want to make it obvious..She touch her cheeks felt the warmness.

Jiyeon: “Why he do this? Perhaps…” She say to herself.

Jiyeon looked Myungsoo in the eyes but again he wanted to do it for the second round but she quickly broke the silent…

Jiyeon: “Yah…can’t you get off from me? My leg…you already on it..”

L: “Arr…Im sorry (smirking)..Jiyeon aa…”

Jiyeon: Yes..?

L: “Im…”

Jiyeon: “I think you better wait because I think I need to go to the toilet..”Jiyeon rushly get off from the bed and head to the toilet but before that..

L: (Grabbed her wrist and look down) “Jiyeon aa..Actually, when I realized that I lost you last night, I can feel that Im hurt so much and it feels like I lost my soul. My heart was actually taken…BY YOU. You know, I really want to say this and it takes me a lot of courage to say it because I didn't sure if this..ar.." Myungsoo pause his words as turn his eyes back to Jiyeon that curiously wait for the next words..

L: " Jiyeon aaa...actualy, I…I LOVE YOU!!! ”. Myungsoo say those word as he close his eyes as he afraid to look at Jiyeon respond.

Jiyeon suddenly stop her step and her breathe become uneven, and then she slowly turning back, facing Myungsoo and get near to him…while Myungsoo refuse to look at her while she actually turn her way to him.

L: “Are..are you try to say something…? Sorry for making you wait. Im saying the truth..” His voice was shaking  “…We didn’t do anything last night. It’s not like what you see..”

Jiyeon quickly cupped his face and land a kiss on his lips make him smile between his kiss and respond to her. Their lips met. Jiyeon not saying any word…but she suddenly shed tears. Myungsoo realize that she was crying and wipe for her as he don’t let go of her lips caress her cheeks and her waist. They stay like that for almost 10 minute and both let go of the kiss together…Then they smile to each other and hugged.

That night…

Jiyeon: “I wish that the time will stop..and just let live like this..with you”

She sit beside Myungsoo and lands her head on his chest.

L: “ You really fall for me this time huh..” He smile as he caress her hand.

Jiyeon: “I never though that I'll be with you..like this. By the way, did the investor find the date? And you still didn’t tell my father right? About me in hospital?”

L: “No, I don’t that I can tell him, he must be mad at me for not taking care you better. For the investor, it’ll be 5 days from now. Do you think that you’ll be okay by that time?”

Jiyeon: “Of course I will, luckily I didn’t broke anything, just the head…hehe.”

“And here…” (points at Myungsoo’s heart)

L: “Yah..so cheesy! You want another round huh?” Cupped her face teasing her for another kiss.

Jiyeon: “Omo..omo…im a patient you know or I bite you like dinasour! RAWR! Haha..” Jiyeon giggle as her heart are flourishing right now.

L: “Go sleep early…you might discharge tomorrow. Then we can go back to Seoul tomorrow night. Mr. Pres let us stay for one more day.”

Jiyeon: “Actually, my appa acts weird lately, he’s getting better..arr, I mean especially when Im with you..perhaps..he was owe his life with you..”

L: “Well, something like that…he actually ask help from me, for taking care his most valuable thing.”

Jiyeon: “What is it? Perhaps..you’ll be the next CEO?”

L: “Its…Its…SECRET!”  He flicks her forehead.

Jiyeon: “You want my head to hurt again?..Who knows that  cause I lost my memory and forget about you..”

L: “Don’t you even dare leave your head anywhere you want!” Tickling her until she out of breathe because of laughing.

Jiyeon: “Okay..i got it..& stop tickling me..I want to sleep already, im tired. You go to sleep too.”

L: “I’ll go back to the resort now..i’ll come back tomorrow morning.Okay? There’s thing I need to settle.”

Jiyeon: “Okay..bye..good night. See you tomorrow! Mwuahh” Give flying kiss to Myungsoo.

Myungsoo caught the kiss & act like he throw it away that cause Jiyeon throw her pillow to him…

In Seoul…

L: “I’ll send you home, plus.. Mr. Pres wanted to see me…”

Jiyeon: “Okay…by the way…did you see my phone? Search for her phone in her handbag.

L: “Here it is, you leave it in resort’s toilet. “

Jiyeon: “A..thank you. Eh? Ljoe? 5 Missed called? What happen? “

L: “Who? Ljoe? Just ignore him.”

Jiyeon: “Im just worried something had happen.”

“Hope that he was okay, it’s just that he still the first ‘one’ in my life..”  She thought.

Myungsoo focus on driving and sometime looked at Jiyeon to gain the energy.