CHAPTER 10 GOODBYE QUEEN

The Best Part of Me [Editing]

 

L: “Aigoo..Im so hungry now…”

(he said by himself as he stopped doing his work for a while)

“Ah, its already 8pm?..lets go home, before that …lets have dinner! Yeah!”

 (he cheer up himself as he manage to finish his work )

While at the restaurant…Jiyeon and Ljoe.

Ljoe: “Jiyeon aa..”

Look at Jiyeon as try to say something she busy with her Jajangmyeon.

Jiyeon: “ne?..Yes..” (she answered him but not even look at him)

Ljoe: “I think that this will be the last time we’ll come here together…as couple”

Jiyeon: “Yes?..what do you mean?..”

(she put down her chopstick and look at him with her startled expression)

Ljoe: “Let’s break up…”

Jiyeon: “Oppa!!!”

 She grabbed his hands as Ljoe let go of her hands.

Ljoe: “Mianhe..I have to go now, I’ll pay the bills..im going..”

Jiyeon: “How could you do this to me, Oppa!”

she call him and Ljoe stop a moment.

Ljoe: “Its not your fault…I’ll pay the bill.”

Jiyeon:”That’s all I mean to you?..taesso, You don’t have to trouble yourself to pay it, I got my own money.”

 She said as her tears run on her cheeks…severely…

“Thank you for breaking my heart & you know what?...I must be so stupid to believe that you wont fall for her because of me…I know all of that!”

Ljoe: “Jiyeon aa..”

Ljoe surprise that Jiyeon actually know why he break up with her.

Jiyeon walk out of the restaurant after she put the money on the table…as she wiped her tears, but Ljoe just let her go but as he want to approach Jiyeon to comfort her…Myungsoo was already there, grabs her wrist..

L: “What is this?.”

Myungsoo whispering as he saw Jiyeon walk out of the restaurant and leaving Ljoe behind .

“Aissh this girl…what happen?” Myungsoo grabs her wrist to make her face him.

L: “Bwoya? What is this?..Did you cry? Because of him? “

Myungsoo points at Ljoe but he was already leave them..

Jiyeon: “Let me go! Leave me alone! “

Jiyeon let go of her wrist and continue to walk

Myungsoo keep following her that he didn’t want to let her walk alone that night. After a few moment, Jiyeon suddenly stopped and holds her tummy, she groaned in pain. That might be indigestion! Myungsoo said as run to her.

L: “Lets go to the hospital!”

Jiyeon: “No, never bring me there..just let me rest a bit, and I’ll be okay.”

L: “No! I won’t, I’ll take you to my place, it’s cold outside..you might catch a cold.”

She didn’t answer and just let Myungsoo backpiggy her. When they arrived at Myungsoo place, he realized that she already fall asleep. That might  be she was so tired and depressed after what happen just now. He landed her body on his bed and treated her.

L: “Jiyeon aa..i’ll be here for you, make me yours..and you’ll be mine as well.”

Suzy aaa, Im aready break up with him..last night. He really did it…Can I live without him?                                                   -Jiyeon T_T-

                                                                        0600am                                                                            


He then fall asleep on the floor without any blanket or pillow with him because he was so tired after carrying her. Jiyeon was so tired too that she wasn’t able to wake up from her sleep.

# I dont know if i can  be a good author..for fanfic..huhu..T^T but I'll try ! ^_^