CHAPTER 19 SERIOUSLY?

The Best Part of Me [Editing]

In Seoul…

Mr Park and Mr Kim is having a meeting to talk about something, sometime there’s a big laughed from both of them. It’s more like a ‘future in-law’ meeting than about business.

Pres Park: “You grow him up so well, he resembled you a lot. He’s the only one that I can entrust my Jiyeon. I treated her badly after our Jaejoong left us..I though of it as a lesson for her to not being a weak woman someday. I hope you understand.”

Pres Kim: “Jiyeon aa..she’s a tough girl and you must be proud of her. Although you treated her differently from the way others President treated their daughter, she’s not troubling you or the type that rebellious to you. But, I think, you should say your true intention and make her happy because she's still a kid.Haha.."He said it half joke but actually he really intend about advicing his friend to treat Jiyeon better.

Pres Park: “Thank you,..you understand me the most. Yes, she never troubling me except once..but that’s my fault.”

Pres Kim: “Once..? It’s tolerable right?”

Pres Park: “Because I was so selfish, I make her forget her dreams to be in Taekwando National team and make she studied business..but still she listened to me until the end…Im so sorry about that.I should repay her for being a great daughter.”

Pres Kim: “I really want to see her, how would she look like…hehe “ (smile and patted Mr Park back)

Pres Park: “Recently, they are getting close to each other…and it’s better that way. Like we want..hahaha!”

Pres Kim: “ Really? I look forward to it..hahaha”.

Mr Pres: “aahh..both of you already here? How’s the trip? Are you enjoy it?” Asked Myungsoo as he offered him a seat at the living room.

Jiyeon: “Appa..im going upstairs awhile..” Give Myungsoo signal that she’ll left him with his father and Myungsoo just nodded.

Mr Pres: “Yes, but make sure to go back here, and make us a coffee, because our maid take day off and your mom went out with her friends.”

Jiyeon: “I see..”

“She went shopping?..nothing to do I guess?..humm” Jiyeon murmured.

“Okay, I’ll be right back. Just want to keep this luggage in my room.” Jiyeon said as she brought her luggage upstair.

Mr. Pres: “So, how’s the progress? Ahh, before that, im sorry for making you come here right away after you arrival. This is because I have to go to UK tomorrow for business trip. Please take care of Jiyeon while I’m gone, and one thing that your father and I was talking about this morning was…your engagement plan…and..”

Jiyeon: “Appa, this is the coffee, by the way, what engagement? Who’s gonna..?”

Jiyeon ask while put down the coffee.

Mr Pres: “My friend’s son…” Glanced at Myungsoo and he was smiling at him.

“By the way, is there anything you wanted to tell me? I heard that you and Ljoe was no longer together?..since when?”

Jiyeon: “Appa…~Why its now…”

Mr Pres: “Why? I’m not seeing L here as a stranger..he’s no different like my son. I think it’s a good thing for you to stop seeing that Ljoe, I didn’t like him that much.”

Jiyeon: “Appa..STOP IT!..I think I should get back to my room, if there anything you need call me.” She kind of annoying of her father and didn’t want to talk about it yet. At least not with Myungsoo around…

Myungsoo looked so worry about Jiyeon and he knew that Jiyeon didn’t want to recalled what Ljoe did to her.

Mr President give signal to Myungsoo to follow Jiyeon and comforting her. Myungsoo get into her room and saw that she was sit on the floor beside her bed with her leg folded and landed her head on her knees.

L: “May I come in?”

Jiyeon: “You are already in..” Jiyeon invited Myungsoo into her room with her smile…bitter smile.

“My father let you come here? Humm..you are really something huh..” Looked at Myungsoo and moved her head on his shoulder as he sat besides her.

L: “That’s why you can’t afford to lose me..” Caress her hair and hold her shoulder. He landed a pecked on her head…softly.

Jiyeon: “Myungsoo aa…Should I tell my father, about us? And..I’m scared that your father not like me..It’s weird, I’m no longer hurt when it comes to Ljoe, is that mean that I totally forget him? ”

L: “I guess so.. Don’t worry about telling your parents, we do it together…but I think I should go home now, im so tired.”

Jiyeon:” Okay..please be careful. Call me when you are home.”

L: “Okay..see you tomorrow.” Give her a kiss on forehead and caress her hair.

Jiyeon: “Should I send you outside?”

L: “It’s okay, plus, we aren’t ready to let your parents know about this right? Just sleep early…”

Jiyeon: “Okay..bubye. Mwuuuah!” Flying kiss again but this time he catch it and keep it.

MYUNGSOO POV

Is Mr President said about engagement thing just now? With my ahbuhji? Something happen here, so fishy and…ah, I don’t know! I know they are good friend but what actually happen now? Should I figure it out?”

End POV

 Tomorrow morning, at the office…

Suzy: “Good morning Miss Park Ji Yeon?” Served her a cup of Americano.

Jiyeon: “Morning Suzy!!! And Thank You!” Smile at Suzy and patted her back.

Suzy: “I’ve got something to give you..this!” Suzy gives Jiyeon her wedding invitation with Nickhun.

Jiyeon: “OMO! OMO! You’ll get married! Congratulation Suzy aa..Nickhun oppa so lucky to have you, if I was a boy, I’ll marry you instead! Hahaha”. Jiyeon big laugh make her colleges turn their head to them and Jiyeon covered as she realised that everyone can hear her husky voice.

Suzy: “Yah..im only Nikchun lover okay! Make sure you come okay! By the way? How’s you & Myungsoo now? “

Jiyeon: “I keep it simple now, we’re officially dating now! Hehehe”

Suzy: “What? How come I didn’t know?..Aa?Myungsoo shh!” Suzy called Myungsoo as he just arrived at the oficce with her all black suit, even the inner also black except the necktie..its was blue.

Jiyeon: “Woa..he’s so cool with that suit.” She speak to herself and hang a wide smile on her face.

L: “Yes?..is there anything great happened, Suzy shh?” He asked Suzy but his eyes on Jiyeon make her blushing because she totally can’t stand his stunned look! Aww!

Suzy: “This..I’ll get married soon!” Take out another invitation card for Myungsoo.

L: “eh?..Congratulation, we’re happy for you Suzy ssh”

Suzy: “Why?” “Haha..i want both of you come together okay!” Glanced at Jiyeon that standing there quietly.

L: “Yes, WE..” Myungsoo said as he secretly hold Jiyeon hands.

“ We’ll gonna be there for sure..” He continued as he locked her hands tightly.