CHAPTER 23 SUDDEN ATTACK!

The Best Part of Me [Editing]

 

As Myungsoo walk Jiyeon in her house hand in hand, Jiyeon suddenly stopped her step. She turned her face to Myungsoo while Myungsoo hang his smile seeing his fiancé sudden act.

L: “Why? Don’t want to go inside? Should I bring you back? ” Chuckled and caress her face.

Jiyeon said nothing and just stared at him making Myungsoo rubbed his back neck and blushing. Eventhough they already get engage, he still can’t handle this kind of feeling when he was with Jiyeon. He can feel butterfly in his stomach now.

L: “ Why? Something wrong with my face? Or perhaps..it’s…uhm?”

Jiyeon suddenly glued her lips on Myungsoo lips that cause him to stop talking just now. He was startled by Jiyeon sudden attack. He never let this chance and respond to her as he start to run his hand on Jiyeon back, waist and tighten the hugged while Jiyeon hands cupped his face. They let the kiss last for few minutes and released it together.

Jiyeon: “ Myungsoo ahh, please just be a Myungsoo when you are with me…because I fall in love in Myungsoo.”

Jiyeon hugged Myungsoo and said it as she whispered those words to his ear. That making his heart even getting crazier after the sweet kiss just now. He fall in her, deeply that impossible for him turned his back anymore. He was trapped.

L: “ Ahbuhji told you something right? What kind of guy I am before. Now, im so thankful to have you. ”

Jiyeon: “ Yes.he was...So, see you tomorrow, okay. We need to have enough rest and get more energy for tomorrow.” Jiyeon released the hugged and give him a peck before she head in the house.

Myungsoo watched her until she get in the house before he get in his car…

While in Jiyeon house...

Pres Park: “err? The kids nowadays are so cheesy with each other huh?..” He looked outside through his study room windows. He was actually standing there watching his daughter and her fiancé lovey dovey moment as he smile by himself thinking about them.

Jiyeon: “ Ahbuhji?..you are not sleep yet? Waiting for me?”

Pres Park : “ Ah, im about to sleep just now but when I heard a car, I wake up and see whose coming. It’s you two, so I just get back to my study room.”

 He explained as he don’t want to let his daughter know that he actually have seen it all. She must be embarrassed enough to talk about that.

Jiyeon: “ Ah..So, I’ll go to room now. Ahbuhji too. Good night.”

Pres Park : “Okay, do it then.”

Jiyeon POV

This feel so real, my heart almost fall out when Pres Kim said that my Myungsoo will stop working at our sompany and will go back to his company. It’s not like that he will apart from me for thousands miles, but it still make me so sad. I want to be by his side everyday, every hour..even every second. I guess..this is love, I fall for him so deep until I can’t even dare to think to apart from him. Myungsoo..please be mine until the end. I LOVE YOU.

END POV

A weeks later…

Jiyeon walked into Myungsoo office and give him a hug from back as he didn’t realized her present because he was facing the window and in his way had phone conversation.

L: “ Ah! You surprised me! Why you act like this suddenly. We are in the office right?”

Myungsoo turned back and facing Jiyeon as he saw Jiyeon was already pouting.

Jiyeon: “ Can’t I? Today is your last day..being my colleague right? Should I come with you to work at ahbuhnim company?”

L: “ What happen to you? Are you sick. I’m still your fiancé eventhough we’re no longer colleage. ” He putted his palm on her forehead and caress her head after that.

Jiyeon: “Im gonna miss you, for sure.”

L: “So, ….should we get married now?” He winked at her and laughed after that as he was actually not fully take it as joke.

Jiyeon: “Should we?..No, I don’t want until you officially proposing to me! ” She step back and put down Myungsoo hands from her.

L: “Jiyeon ssh, you act so childish today you know. Since this fiancé of yours will get busy later, I can’t do that, but please wait for me, can you do that for me?.”

Jiyeon just nodded her head and head out after that as she heard Suzy called her after that. Myungsoo continued to pack his things before he left for his father company.

The next day…

Suzy: Jiyeon na! Did you heard about Ljoe lately?

Jiyeon: “ No, I didn’thave time for him. Why? Something wrong happen to him?”.

Suzy: “ I heard that he was take a week day off after you get engaged with Myungsoo and when his back from his day off, they said that he become a different Ljoe from before, and I heard that Sunhwa was resigned not long after that.”

Jiyeon: “ hum? It’s a breaking news! I thought they’ll get married or what. This not concerned me at all.” She keep writing her report without even looked at Suzy who was talking with her and waiting for her to have their lunch together.

Suzy: “ I guess he don’t have the chance huh? Haha. I think the same with you. You and him is no longer attached to each other and it’s a HISTORY. ”

Jiyeon: “ Yes. I like how it sound Suzy aa..hehe. Let’s go and have our lunch. I think nowadays I can’t even diet because all food seems so delicious for me.”

Suzy: “ I don’t think that you was ever on diet before.haha”

Jiyeon: "I know right..haha. So, let's have our lunch together!"

Suzy: Okay..let's GO!

To be continue..