CHAPTER 6 SAME BLACK WRISTWATCH

The Best Part of Me [Editing]

 

It was quit awkward in the car…as Myungsoo focus on the driving, suddenly Jiyeon broke the silent.

Jiyeon: “aaa..L ssh, why you said it?”

L: “What?..” He didn’t look at Jiyeon while just focus on driving..

Jiyeon: “In the hospital, about me your fiancée” (Jiyeon said it one by one with her that is almost sound like a whispering)

L: (Try to hide his nervous expression and blush a bit) “aaa..*pretend that he feels nothing * Then, if I said I was a stranger, do you think they’ll let me bring you back, at this time…!”

Jiyeon take a glanced at his black shiny wristwatch. “Its black Rians by Nixyeon brand and Ljoe ssh had the same..Omo!! Its was already 2.30 am?!!!” (she whispered)

L: “What?..are tried to say something just now? What are you looking at, my hand???” (he asked Jiyeon with poker face)

Jiyeon: “Its nothing…just that” (she points to his wristwatch) “Its...was scratched…badly~I think that’s because of me, right? It’s a brand watch and must be expensive, im sor..ar”

L: “It's okay, just a watch…it's not worth anymore…for me.” (his words make her stop the ‘sorry’ ) The watch is given by Sunhwa before…he just don’t feel the affection to it anymore. Now, he can throw it away.

As they arrive at Myungsoo place..he opened the door while he helped Jiyeon to walk because she couldn’t able to walk properly. She’s actually…quit uncomfortable and..shy about that. They suddenly become a good partner.

L: “You sit here first, I’ll prepare the room.”

Before he couldn’t walk further, Jiyeon opened and said that she’s so grateful and thanks to him..for saving her. L just nodded her head and rubbed her back neck awkwardly.

In L’s room…

L: “Oh my!…why the housekeeper not come here today  tidying my room? Aishh”.

He quickly do the cleaning & tidying his room that was quit in mess before.

 “This is not L, but Myungsoo’s room!“ He said.Try to cover up for himself.

L: “Jiyeon aa, I think you better sleep here, this is my room, I’ll sleep in another room, at the guest room. “

Jiyeon: “Yes, thank you. Why you not letting me sleep in guest room, it’s kinda troublesome for you.”

L: “There’s only single bed there because my younger brother always come here and use that room. So it’s better for you sleep on larger space.” (he rubbed his hind-head and smirking shyly)

Jiyeon: “I see..then, Good nigh..err..morning, hehe” (Jiyeon chuckled think that’s funny to say good morning)

“He so thoughtful..i guess,Thank you myungsoo aa..I'm sorry, it's L ...you like L better right?”

L: "Haha..it's okay, you know what? When you call me Myungsoo, it sound tolerable to me. So, goodnight then." He said as he close the door for her.

Jiyeon: "haha..you so funny Myungsoo, i think I like Myungsoo better..hehe. Goodnight too."

She landed her body on the bed..the bedsheet was all black, and the whole room was design in balck and white theme..its give me cold feeling and at the same time…so comfortable…she fall asleeps  a few minute later.

Jiyeon’s Flashback …

As Jiyeon on her way to the restaurant, she used the shortcuts that she rarely use, and only use it when she with Ljoe. But, the luck not on her side that night…she shouldn’t fight back when the thugs as what they want but, well you know, she’s won’t stay back when she feels that she got bullied.

    YAH!!! All of you there! STOP it! Myungsoo helped her to get up but she just let her body landed on the ground. “Jiyeon aaa, are you okay?..”Myungsoo said. Myungsoo try his best to protect me, and she can’t hold herself from screaming when they got his tummy and kicking his whole body but he managed to cover his head and face! She actually cried back then, she got hurt to see him got beaten, badly. She grabbed the iron rod to hit those thugs, but the police siren scared them away. There must be someone see them and report to the police. Now, Jiyeon think that she should’ve run away before this getting worst and now, make him get involve in this fight.

End Flashback…

Myungsoo POV

She was cried back then, when I fought with that useless thugs? Poor she..she’s just…different from Sunhwa…too independent I guess, she not asking for help but fight by herself, to protect herself. My heart hurt so much…Jiyeon aa. Why is it so hard to ask help…you just a girl…She look so different, her eyes tell me that she through a hard life being a top woman in the company, instead of the luxury life she had that  everyone in the company talk about, she’s actually suffering, even suffer more than me, Suzy, Ljoe..and Sunhwa.

I think im a good spy ! (he said to himself after he recalled today’s incident.)

End POV

# How is it?..Jiyeon got beaten and top of that..Myungsoo was the Hero! Hhahaa..This two actually get to know each other. I just got the idea because I watch Jiyeon in cry cry mv’s image! :P