CHAPTER 16 Who’s SHE

The Best Part of Me [Editing]

 

Finally they arrived at the resort and put their stuff in their room. They share the chalet but they use different bedroom that’s just next to each other. Jiyeon put her only luggage in her room and heads out as she wants to find something to eat.

L: “Where is this girl have gone to? Aa..I know!” Myungsoo grab the chalet key and walks out from the chalet.

“Perhaps…she is here” Myungsoo scan the restaurant that was just right in front of the chalet.

Suddenly Myungsoo feels like his shoulder pat by someone,…its…

??  : “Myungsoo?? Its really you? Glad to see you..”

L: "You??"  Myungsoo is shocks face by the sudden presence and  welcome the person with his wide-eyed.

     “Jae kyung Noona!" (older sister or older woman for man) What are you doing here?”

Jae Kyung:” Holiday!” Smile at Myungsoo sweetly and grab his arm.

“ Lets have our lunch together or perhaps you are with someone now? “

L: “Yes, im with my colleague for our business trip here..I try to find her just now, but can’t see her nowhere…I thought…” Myungsoo is brooding about finding Jiyeon now.

She drags him to a table next to them and pushes his shoulder to make him sit down.

“Noona? Why are you acting like this? I think I should find my friend first.”

JK: “Why don’t we have our lunch first? “

L: “Okay..” Respond her smile and can’t even brush-off her request since she really wants to have lunch together.

JK: “How have you been? Perhaps..you with someone?”  Look at him while eat her foods.

L: “Im not sure.. What about you? You come here with someone don’t you?”

JK: “No, I’m not…” She blankly look away.  “ Myungsoo aa..how can’t I say this? I mean we…”

Suddenly..

?: “Myungsoo arr..is that you?”

There’s someone called his name..It's Jiyeon~

Jiyeon: “What is this? I’ve been searching for you everywhere?" Jiyeon puts his hands on her hips.

“ Im sorry, Im his colleage..” Jiyeon apologized as she look at woman that’s on her way having lunch with Myungsoo. She also give Jae Kyung a bow as a respect and manner for the first time meeting.

L: “Jiyeon aa..im so sorry. She’s my friend, Jae Kyung, Jae Kyung noona.”

Jiyeon: “I see ..she’s a noona, she’s beautiful & y too.“  She murmured by herself.

            " Hello, I'm Jiyeon, Myungsoo colleague, nice to meet you..I think I should go now, it's look like I need to go

             now. Please have a nice meal then." Jiyeon quickly turn her back and walk away right after she give her second

             bow.

L: “Yah..why don’t you join us?” Myungsoo said as Jiyeon already walk away from there. He shake his head with his knitted brows.

Jiyeon apologize and excuse herself to go and let them spent their lunch time together and didn’t want to have lunch with them. She just ignores what Myungsoo just now and walk away find another place to eat.

Jiyeon flashback..

Jiyeon: “Err? Where’s he had gone to? I’m just going for few minutes he already run away?   I think he’ll be at the restaurant or café.Uhm?" 

Focus on the two figure in front of her. Look like the girl grabbed the man arm and force him to have a sit..

End Flashback...

”Aissh, why im suddenly feels so irritating?”  I should go there and find out what’s happen actually…” Jiyeon knock her own head as she try to clear those image of Myungsoo and JaeKyung just now. She's been distracted by the incident just now.

 Jiyeon : "Apparently she’s a look older than him but the way she looked at him, so weird. Whatever, its just my imagination, I hope..But, he looked awkward around her and he never acted like this with me.arr..It’s just…don’t know."

Jiyeon: “So, my first day at a good place day like this, having lunch alone. Right, this is just PERFECT!”

While Jiyeon eats her lunch…someone was in front of her, standing…

?: “Jiyeon aa? Is that you?”

Jiyeon: “YOU? Please don’t come near..or I..” As Jiyeon look up, she give him a glare right away.

Ljoe: “Or what? Hit me? Jiyeon aa…Please don’t acted like this, and I know that you are not like this.”  Take his sit instead of Jiyeon warning that tells him to not bothering her. Ljoe try to reach Jiyeon hand but she quickly pull her hand from him.

Jiyeon: “So, how I should be? I think I can’t even have my lunch today. Im leaving!”

Jiyeon leave the café and let Ljoe by himself at the café. Ljoe was dumbfounded and he rest his back on the chair thinking how to get Jiyeon heart back.

Ljoe: “So, she’s really hurt…Im sorry Jiyeon aa..I think that, now Im realise that I can’t live without you, why that im so stupid to even realize that. Can I have you back? I deserve the second chance right? ”

Ljoe speak to himself as he looks at Jiyeon picture in his phone and caress the picture of her.

"That night, why that my heart hurt when I saw her go with that man? Perhaps, Im still in love with her, but how about Sunhwa shh? It can be that I fall for both at the same time..I need and answer..and before I know, Im already here…just for her, and if I need to, I'll kneel in front of her. I just can’t let her go, please let me have the second chance."

In her room…

Jiyeon: “Aisshh..really! Why is that not even a day went smoothly for me to breathe peacefully huh?” Scratches her head and land her slander body on the bed.

 “But, what’s actually make he come here? It’s not that he had his business trip, and it’s not like he come for me, whatever, just forget it Jiyeon aa! ” She furrow her brows and  try to shut her eyes as she have a headache because of Ljoe presence just now.

Jiyeon let her body lay on her bed and fall asleep few minute later…

L: “Jiyeon aa! Jiyeon?? “ He get into her room after hears no one answer after he knocks the door.

“Uhm?..sleep already? She must be so full and just fall asleep . ”

Myungsoo walks towards her that was already fall asleep. He then wit beside her, caress her face for awhile. He then walks out of the room as he don’t wants to wake her up. He wants her to get a sufficient rest for tomorrow.

Myungsoo left the room and read the document after he washes up.

Jiyeon: “Why didn’t you wake me up? I need to revise the contract for tomorrow.”

Pouting her lips and have a sit beside him. She just awake when she heard someone at the living room.

“I need to shower myself, I’ll be back…”

L: “I didn’t want to disturb you. By the way, i‘ll read this first and just go wash up yourself.” Myungsoo said as Jiyeon already get back into her room to have a shower.

Suddenly, Myungsoo’s phone ringing…he went out, straight away after he answered the called.

Jiyeon: “Eh? Again? He just went out like that and leave me with this contract. What the? But, I can’t let this happen again, I need to find him since we need to settle this thing but, what time is it now?”

Aah.., its only 7 pm? It’s still early…

Jiyeon take her cardigan and wear her boots because she forget to brought her sneakers.

Myungsoo’s Flashback

“Eh? Who’s this?”  Take a look at his phone..”Yes?  this L speaking. Who is this?”

?:” It’s Jae Kyung..I..i..need you to…”*the called was cut!*

L: “Aish..what happen to her…”

On his way to find Jae Kyung, he finds that she was sit on the beach bench…with her tears eyes.

“There’s she, what did she do all by herself here ? Is she drunk?”

L: “Noona? What happen? What happen to you actually?”

JK: “Myungsoo aa..please come back to me! Im all alone. I can’t forget you and now, you are single too. I know that Sunhwa dumped you.”

L: “Noona! I..i..can’t, you are my noona and I can’t change that feeling to lover just like that. Plus, im in love with someone else. “

JK: “It's that girl right? The one we meet today..But, it’s only one side right? “

L: “I will make her feel the same with me..and..

(before he could finish his words, she try to land her kiss on him but…he avoid it.)

L: “ Noona! This is not right..you are my Noona and my friends ex-girlfriend” Myungdoo emphasized the Noona (older sister) and make her realize that she’s not the one for her.

JK: "Myungsoo aa...it's dosn't matter anymore...This might be our chance for coincidently meet here, maybe a sign? Who knows?"

L: "It's not..im sure about this. Please, I need to leave. Someone waits for me now and I don't want her to wait for me for too long." Myungsoo leave JaeKyung there alone and stick with his desicion plus, she's just someone he knows long time ago. That's it.

to be continued...