CHAPTER 21 IM DONE!!!

The Best Part of Me [Editing]

 

Jiyeon: “Myungsoo aa.., is this for real?”

L: “yah! am I a joke to you?” Cupped her face and their eyes meet each other.

 “ YOU, Park Ji Yeon will be my fiancé & my bride to be of Kim Myung Soo..so you are gonna be Mrs KIM..hehe ”. Myungsoo explain as he want to calm down Jiyeon with his joke.

“I can’t let you walked away from my life Jiyeon. It have to be YOU! Can you understand what I feel?”

Jiyeon: “ Me too, im get scared if someday, you come and say that you’re not in love with me anymore.”

She stared at his chest as she wanted to land her head on there so much. She is now cold down since she can feel his sincere feeling for her.

L:”Let’s  engage, okay…?”

Jiyeon nodded as she finally landed her head on his wide chest. It's so warm for her with her hand lingering his waist, she felt so comfortable. There’s Mr Park smiling from a far, he was so happy for it. At least this is the good thing he can give Jiyeon. One person that can change her life.

During Engagement day…

Suzy: “Woa..Jiyeon na..you’re so beautiful aa..! You are really nice with this peach dress!”  "Myungsoo was so lucky to have you! By the way, did you told him…?

Jiyeon: “Huh? Who?” She scratched her head.

Suzy: “Ljoe! “

Jiyeon: “Why should I?”

Suzy: “Yah! If you at his place, you must be hurt right? Know that your ‘ex’ will get engagae from someone else.”

Jiyeon: “I don’t know, will I feel that way? He’ll feel bad ? Why should he feel that way? Plus, he knew about me & Myungsoo anyway.” Rolled her eyes.

Suzy: “Whatever, it’s up to you.” Suzy flicked her forehead.

Jiyeon: “Yah!!!” Flicked Suzy forehead back.

L: “Here you are, Jiyeon!! Faster! Everyone is waiting…”

NO ONE POV

The engagement was held  in Park Group hotel and there only few guests was invited because they just want it to be simple plus that they didn’t have enough time to have it well organized with a large guests. Plus Myungsoo don’t want to delay it any longer. Both side of the family getting so well that make the party went smoothly. As both of them change the ring and bowed, all the guests clapped their hands to congrate them.

End POV

Jiyeon: “Lets go home, you send me back!” She asked her fiancee, Myungsoo that was lying on the bed as hugged a pillow tightly. 

Jiyeon keep packing her things before she going back to her home as they was used the hotel room for make up and dress up for the engagement party ignoring his fiancee action just now. She was so tired after the party and just want to sleep early.

L: “Don’t want! I want to stay here tonight,  this room is no nice and have a good mood for…” Smirking at Jiyeon but Jiyeon didn’t notice it as she busy putting her make up in her handbag.

Jiyeon: “For what?” She reached Myungsoo car key and want to give it Myungsoo so he can drive her home.

Jiyeon: “ Who’s that?”

She asked as she saw Myungsoo texting with someone…

L: “Ahbuhnim..I told that you won’t go home because you’ll stay at the hotel…”

Continued to smirking at her and slowly approached her.

Jiyeon: “Yah!! Why? Did I say that? We have to work tomorrow!”

L: “I don’t care..” He walked towards Jiyeon as she stepped back because she felt that Myungsoo is not in his right mind now, he was look so ‘weird’. 

Jiyeon: “What with that look now? Is there’s something wrong with you? Appa? You sick?”

She asked all that questionas she still keep stepping back until her back hit the wall. She stay there because she can’t run anymore as Myungsoo pinned her against the wall.

L: “You and Me..tonight..here..let’s do it!”

He cupped her face and forcely kiss her eventhough Jiyeon tried to push him at first, she can’t hold it for any longer. She just let him do it to her. They finally share their their first night, together..unofficialy!

Tomorrow morning…

Jiyeon wake up first and she tried to get up but she couldn’t because Myungsoo arm on her waist. She lay on the bed and wait for Myungsoo to wake up first. She caress his face and  give him a peck causing Myungsoo smiles widely..

Jiyeon: “Yah! You already wake up don’t you?” He opened his eyes.

L: “I woke up earlier than you..but I didn’t wake you up because you look so tired..hehe”

Myungsoo laughed at her making her face blushing.

Jiyeon: “Im done! You are the one who make me…geez…I want to take a bath now. We need to go to the office today..!”

Hit him with pillow and left him on the bed, while take the blanket to cover her body.

L: “You don’t need that, I already see it all last night…how about shower together!”

Jiyeon: “No you can’t!” Sticked out her tongue and run to the bathroom.

L: “ Now You are MINE, Park Ji Yeon!” Messing his hair and bite his bottom lip.

30 minutes later…

L: “Let’s go..we gonna  have breakfast at the café right?”

Jiyeon: “Yup..im so hungry!!! “ Pouting and landed her head on Myungsoo shoulder as he was driving.

At the café…

Jiyeon & Myungsoo sit at their usual place and enjoying their lovey dovey moment. Suddenly Myungsoo phone ringing and he picked up the call, as Jiyeon stirring her coffee..

L: “Yes, ahbuhji..i’ll be back home, today…Yes, we will.”

Jiyeon: “ Ahbuhji? ”

L: “ Yes, he wants us to go home together, to have our dinner with him.”

Jiyeon: “ aah, okay. I need to tell my father that I won’t have dinner at home first.”

Myungsoo nodded his head as he continued to eat his breakfast.

*end..sorry guys for the love making part..Still need to learn on that..I guess.xD