CHAPTER 1 Black belt Warrior

The Best Part of Me [Editing]

 

 

 “Hyaa!!!"hyaaa!!!.. Hyaaa!!!..” The voices that come from the room where’s you can see few students wearing their white uniform, with a different colour belt to present what level they are.  They were practicing their “ taekwando’s, one of Korea well-known martial arts with the help of the instructors. “ Some of them seems so loud enough to let the passerby wondering how passion they are right now. While at the corner of the room seems a girl with long brown hair drinks her water while the other hand takes a towel and wipes her sweats on her milky skin. Suddenly her phone was ringing, she put down her towel and  picked up a call It's looked like a called from someone that very important as her don’t let the phone ring any longer. 

J: Hello?..Ahbuhji( korean word for ‘father’).

Jiyeon’s Dad : “Jiyeon! Where are you now?..come back here now! I’ll give you 10 minute to

                     show yourself or else…” *his word cuts by Jiyeon before he can finish his lines*

J: “Yes..yes..*stuttering* I’ll be there soon”.

Jiyeon then grabbed her things and say goodbye to her instructor as her apologize them because she can't finished he session for that day. She ran to her bike that was parked in front of the Taekwando centre. , a big bike,  as she put on her black leather jacket and speed up her bike. She is a great rider as a GIRL !

Jiyeon: “ What is this? I cant even enjoy my off day peacefully now?” She muttering.

            As she arrived in the company, she get into the great building using the back entrance after she parks her bike as she don't want others see her in that state, that was still in her taekwando uniform. She changes her attire in the ladies in her office toilet. Luckily, no one in the office.

Jiyeon: "They might be at the conference hall for the seminar. Luckily no one here." Jiyeon thought. 

She run to the lift as her mind doesn't in right state now, sweating and with her bare face. This different side of a President daughter that she don’t want to ruin her father reputation for having such a shabby daughter. She should dress like one eventhough she prefer the casual more than her office attire. Now, she think of a  good reason for this time issue   and wondering what could happen after this.

She knocked the door and come in as she heard the person from inside let her in..

?: “You…!!!”  * There's a man, with black suit slammed a file on his table, his eyes stared at her, forming an intense gaze. It made her feels so uncomfortable and she can feel her cold sweat on her palm. 

 " Do you know how to manage the budget? I think i was clearly give you my stand on the budget for this time project and...use your brain everytime you want to plan a new project. It's to make money not to donate money! Make it reasonable and do not spend to much on the development  but the material. People demanded for the car quality more than the design and accesories. Understand? "

“ I don’t need to hear any excuse, I just wanna hear a solution how to cover up the loss ! Bring me a new proposal within this week and don’t forget! "

?: ..Am I that useless? I shouldn't do bussiness but Taekwando suit me better. I think... forget it Jiyeon. It just your hobby now.

 Jiyeon’s head about to 'explode' because she have to redo the proposal budjet. Again, she have to work on her day-off. She then asked by her father to leave the after he finish his words.

J: ..Why?? Am I his real daughter ? Why he never see me one? Now, how I really miss you, Jaejoong oppa...Why you let me work here alone? You'll do better than me right? (she whispered in her heart as her wipe her tears before it running on her pinky cheeks as she never let anyone saw her real emotion). But not to Suzy, she know Jiyeon the best. She’s the only one  can see this different side of Jiyeon because Jiyeon is the one that managed to act cheerful and happy in front of others, until whoever saw her would think that she’s a LUCKIEST daughter of the rich man in Korea, President PARK!

She put take off her black blazer and put it on her chair and do a little stretching. She’s a simple girl but still look so cool and stunning.  Look like she won’t come home early again since three days ago and have to work on the report this time, she might not even have time to eat but she gather all the strength and cheering for herself. FIGHTING!!!JIYEON!..she starts do her work. Suzy let her to have her ‘alone’ moment so she can calm herself in situation like this, Jiyeon treasure a lot Suzy, who understand her the best.

Suzy: Jiyeon..im going back now, are you okay?...i can stay if you want me…

Jiyeon: No, Suzy aa..you don't have to. I'm better this way, just let Jieun know that I want to meet her tomorrow & bring that thing…hehe.*she winked at her* Aishh…I have to skip my taekwando class again today, I thought that I can finish my 4th level this time.

Suzy: What…? You are really weird Jiyeon aa…taekwando again? She said as her hand scratch her unitchy head.

Jiyeon: about Jieun, its SECRET!...i’ll tell you later! bye! Jiyeon said with her slow voice and wave at Suzy as she the door.

Suzy: Bye…My friend…*flying kiss for her* >_<

Suzy: " This girl damn ridiculous! She doesn’t even know that she will be in real trouble if Mr President rejects her proposal again this time. I don’t know why that she so passion about her taekwando, thought I think she already in 3rd level now. Aaa..maybe she’s not really forget about it…the thing that occur 5 years ago…Poor she…" She packs her thing and heads to the lift.

As Jiyeon busy staring at her computer and trying to figure out which part that cause her trouble just now. She want to fix the number for the budget and make it reasonable as her father wished. Suddenly…

Ljoe : Jiyeon?....(he standing in front of her office since few minutes ago as he smile at her)

Jiyeon: eea?..Oppa (adressing boyfriend that's older than her) Why are you here? Perhaps, stay over for the new project? So we can have our supper together after this…hehe,or..you miss me eh?..*She smile at him and pouting a bit.*

Ljoe: "…Don’t you have anything else to do? It’s look like you are on your ‘tons’ of paper right now~*Ljoe smirking* Im busy and have meeting early in the morning. Im sorry.."

Jiyeon: "It's okay oppa, im alright, perhaps a bowl of rice cake can help me! …hahaha *she chuckled and wave at him and give signal for him to go back."

Ljoe: "Whatever Jiyeon na!…I'll go back home now, aa,by the way..our date this weekend, I have to cancel it…because,I ….I…I..*search for words*"

Jiyeon: "Oppa!!!! We haven’t date for two weeks already! Waeee….*pouting again*"

Joon: "…Im so busy and always be! Im busy,okay. I can spare few hours for you tomorrow night. Okay.*rolling his eyes as he leaving right away*"

Jiyeon: "Reallyl?…okay!  It’s better than nothing! hehe .(I miss him a lot..).He's that busy? Im busy too."

No one POV

Ljoe, my boyfriend since 2 years ago, I can’t live my life without him, he likes my aegyo and falls for it! Kya!!! That’s why, I’ll try being a happy girlfriend for him, because he likes this part of me.Heheehe..He say im so pretty the most when I wear red attire..uhm, eventhought I like wearing black..”hehe.

But..sometime, I feel like my heart want to explode because it too heavy and want to tell him what I’ve gone through. Just I can feel that he’ll never expected all the burden I’ve been through until now bother me so much. Moreover, I don’t want him to know it, I just don’t like see this side of me…hurt, tiring and being hate by her own father. I can handle this, on my own.Yeah!I can!

End POV

LJOE: "This weekend I need to help Sunhwa move to a new place, poor she…don’t parent and have to live with his brother that in his way to sit for bar exam. She struggling her life while managing her oppa expenses. Jiyeon far more lucky than Sunhwa. Jiyeon is princess like..always had smile on her face, something she’s sulking over a small thing with me. She already had many people on her side compare to Sunhwa…So, I think there’s nothing wrong about me being at Sunhwa side at time like this…because her life is not good as Jiyeon’s plus, Jiyeon always doing great by herself."

# Finish with rewrite the story. I really do a massive of mistake before & learn a lot while fixing them. Fighting! ^_^