Rumors

Love Like Oxygen

KPop Weekly

Your one stop Kpop News Source

Rumor Report: Are G-Dragon and Choi MiRae Dating

It's been five days now since we first reported that singer and actress Choi MiRae was hospitalized after collapsing suddenly at Jungle Entertainment. According to updated information, MiRae is still in the ICU at a local hospital and her condition has remained mostly the same. There is still no new information about what caused MiRae to collapse as it seems that authorities are keeping tight lipped on the cause. Jungle released a statement regarding  MiRae's situation yesterday stating:

"We can confirm that singer Am Saja is currently undergoing medical treatment. We are hopeful that she will regain her strength soon and be back and ready to make her comeback. We here at Jungle as well as MiRae's family and friends thank you for you support and love during this difficult time."

The biggest news to come out of this situation is the rumors that are flying around all over the internet that G-Dragon of Big Bang and MiRae are dating. Netizens are a buzz after many reports have surfaced claiming that G-Dragon was seen entering the hospital MiRae is rumored to be hospitalized in. According to several online rumor sites G-Dragon was seen rushing into the hospital moments after MiRae had arrived by ambulance. Since then he has not been seen leaving the hospital and he has postponed upcoming engagements citing "personal reasons." It is being rumored that G-Dragon has been keeping bedside vigil on MiRae. One source even claimed that, "GD was praying in the chapel and looked visibly distraught and tired." Other sources have claimed that many individuals known to be associated with G-Dragon and MiRae have been coming and going from the hospital the last five days. 

Lending fuel to the fire, a series of tweets on G-Dragon's twitter lead many to speculate that the rumors are true. One tweet quoted lyrics from a popular Justin Timberlake song.

"You are, you are the love of my life."

"I don't want to lose you now, I'm looking right at the other half of me."

Most telling however, is a tweet that many believe completely prove that he is in fact in a relationship with MiRae.

"난 당신을 영원히 사랑합니다. 싸움을 중지하지 마십시오. 아기, 저를 방치하지 마십시오."

Translation: "I will love you forever. Do not stop fighting. Baby, do not leave me."

All these tweets have since been deleted. 

There are some netizens that say that this is simply a friend being there for a friend. MiRae has been very close to Big Bang and many YG artists for years. The former fiance of the late T.O.P, MiRae herself has made many statements on how close she is to the boys of Big Bang. Stating that all of them are like her brothers and are her closest friends. G-Dragon himself has stated that MiRae is like an extension of Big Bang and that she fits in with them perfectly. While neither G-Dragon's camp nor MiRae's has issued a statement on their relationship, most netizens are convinced that they are in fact a couple. 

So, what do you think? Are G-Dragon and MiRae dating? Give us your opinions in the comments below.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

1. There is absolutely no way these two are dating. G-Dragon himself has said that he doesn't have time. And besides we all know he is with Dara. Daragon forever <3 

2. I would be so happy if this were true. I've always believed those two would make a cute couple. But poor him, having to watch his girlfriend fight for her life. 

3. I don't know, those tweets are pretty telling. I mean, sure they COULD be lyrics, but with the timing of everything, I don't think so. 

4. God, no, I don't want them to be a couple. She was Top's fiance...wouldn't that be like wrong for her to move onto GD?

5. I definitely think these two are a couple. The rumors have been buzzing since she got back. I mean, she WAS seen in Japan during his concerts there. This new song of her's is supposed to be the love song she wrote for him. The tweets of his are pretty obvious, and honestly I always thought she liked him more than TOP anyways. I hope they are and I hope she will be ok.

6. Oh hell no, they better not be. He's supposed to be with Kiko.

7. I love MiRae, omo I hope she is ok. Personally I don't know if she and him are together or not and why does it matter. She's in the hospital, why are we worrying about her personal life when obviously her health is bad.

8. I definitely believe those two are together. My sister is a nurse at the Seoul National University Hospital where she is a patient. My sister has seen GD there since MiRae arrived. According to her, he's been in her room nearly non-stop beside her bed. The wing she's in is for famous people, but my sister has seen GD in the chapel praying as have some of her friends. Someone overheard him say that she was the love of his life and begging for her life. I think those two are so cute together and that she evens him out perfectly. G-Rae forever!!!! <3

9. Lucky girl if she is.

10. Dara must be fuming if this is true. Daragon!!!!

11. I hope she's ok...screw who she's dating...it's rumored she's dying. That's more important right.

12. I hope they address it at some point. I want him to be happy and I think MiRae makes him happy. When he's around her he's not GD, he's JiYong. She's like his perfect match.

13. 100% they are together.

14. I can't imagine what GD must be feeling...poor guy.

15. NOOOOOOOO!!!!! Daragon daragon daragon!!!!!

16. 그들은 귀여운 커플을 만들 것입니다. 나는 이것이 사실 바랍니다

 

 

 

A/N

So I wanted to include this in a chapter, but it didn't feel right...but I wanted to write it anyways. So as a small little filler...enjoy. LOL I know it's sort of lame, but idk...seems like this would be an article that would come up right? 

So do you think MiRae is going to die??? 

I can't tell you for sure, but I can say that there is a death coming up....

And a someone is reunited.

And ..... I've said too much!