The Face-Off

" LUCIFER: TeLL mE yOuR wISh.. ? "

"I heard your conversation with Jiyeon a while ago." Nick Khun said as soon as everyone was asleep except for Minho and him.

       Minho was about to go to the bathroom, when Nick Khun talked to him.

"Are you eavesdropping on us?" Minho asked.

"It's an accident. But anyways, you shouldn't talk to your sister like that. She can come here whenever she wanted because he's your sister and we treat her as a part of our family. Besides, don't act as if you own this dorm coz you're not. Ever since that-" Nick Khun said harshly.

"Don't you dare mention that name and what right do you have to mind other's business? Huh?!"

"Don't you dare talk to me like that. Are you forgetting that I'm your hyung?!"

        This time, Nick Khun's voice got hoarsely as if he wants to eat Nick Khun alive.

"What's going on here?" Siwon asked, yawning so loudly. "Is there something wrong?"

"Nothing. I was only asking Minho about something." Nick Khun replied and walked out of the room.

The next day. . .

"You better catch up on your schedule Minho and do well on your class." Mr. Jun said as Minho was getting off the van.

"Hyung, you forgot your lunchbox." Chunji said, giving the lunchbox to him.

"Thanks. . .I will, Mr. Jun." Minho said.

"Well, you better." He said and the van drove away.

       Minho found a trash as he walks towards the main building and threw away his lunchbox.

"What am i? A grade school pupil?" He scoffed and continued to walk.

        Like any other students, Minho is living a normal life at his school. Students aren't allowed to take any pictures of him and most importantly they are not allowed to leak any details of what Minho was doing inside the campus or else they'll be kick out of school. These rules are exclusively for the elite students only and those who wish to have some privacy with their school lives. Among his schoolmates who's living normally in their school are Nicole of Kara, Nana of After School, Seung-ri of Bigbang and etc.

"I'm so GLAD you transferred here." Yoona said emphasizing the word GLAD to her bestfriend Yuri.