Hurtful Flashbacks

" LUCIFER: TeLL mE yOuR wISh.. ? "

"So what did your detective told you?" Minho was talking to Onew, his best bud, over his phone.

It was already lunch time by then. . .

"He said that Seohyun and Jonghyun were together at the Orleyenne's Ice Rink, thirty minutes ago then they stopped over Voszwok Cafe." Onew said, clenching his left hand tightly because of the cold weather in Russia.

"When are you going back here?"

"I don't know. Mom still hasn't given me any allowance yet."

"Araso. Just bring me their pictures when you come back here. I'm sure your detective has them."

"Sure. They're here but-"

"No buts! I want to see them all!"

"Oh. . .okay! Chillax dude."

"I want them all tonight so don't forget it. Bye."

      Minho hang up the phone and he went outside on one of the cubicles. He was raging with fury. "That Jonghyun, I'll kill him!" He thought to himself.

(Flashback)

"Sang-il Chukahamnida Minho!" Seohyun said happily. " I wish you good health and a wonderful career."

"Gomawo Seohyun." Minho said and hugged Seohyun tightly.

        Seohyun leaned back and look for something in her bag instead of hugging Minho back.

"What's wrong?" Minho asked.

"Nothing. I think our skating practices' just making me drowsy, these days." Seohyun replied, looking down.

"Just take a rest after this. Okay?"

      Seohyun nodded and Minho planted a kiss on her forehead.

       Suddenly, Mrs. Choi came outside holding a tray of dumpilngs in her hands. Seohyun come running into the bathroom.

"Minho, my dear. Guess--"

"Mom, I've been worrying about Seohyun these few days." Minho snapped.

"Why?" Her mom asked.

"She's been acting lately."

"Sincha? Okay, I'll talk to her."

        Five minutes, later. There was a knock on the door.

        When Minho opened it, there stood Jonghyun holding a present.

"Happy birthday Minho." Jonghyun said and smiled. "This is for you."

        Jonghyun is Minho's best bud back then.

"I thought you wouldn't come. How's your gig with your CN Blue members?" Minho asked.

"It was fine." He answered. "Where's Seohyun?"

"I guess she's in the bathroom." Minho said. "Wait. I'll just check her out."

"I'll go with you."

"No, you stay here."

"No, I'm going with you."

"I'll go get her, okay?!"

       Before the two could argued, Seohyun went out together with Minho's mom.

"What happened to you?" Minho asked, worriedly.

       He noticed that Seohyun's eyes were still watery and red.

"Did you cry?" Minho and Jonghyun askedin unison.

       Minho looked at Jonghyun hardly.

"What's wrong with you dude? Look, Seohyun is my girlfriend. It's normal for me to get worried about her. But you! You're just her friend!"

       Minho said out loud.

"Calm down Minho. We'll talk about this." Mrs. Choi said.

"See. That's what I'm talking about Sohyun." Jonghyun said.

"What the--" Minho's about to hit Jonghyun when Seohyun came in between them.

"What's happening here?!" Minho asked furiously.

"I'm breaking up with you, Minho." Seohyun said, wiping her tears away.