True Best Friends

" LUCIFER: TeLL mE yOuR wISh.. ? "

       Yoona and Yuri were long time bestfriends since their childhood years. But when Yoona's parents found a good job in Seoul, they decided to leave Busan and live in Seoul eventually. Yuri was soon left in Busan with her family but that didn't stop Yoona and Yuri of being friends. They're still having contacts with each other and Yoona stays with her aunt in Busan during summer and vacation breaks, that's why she can still visit Yuri during these times.

        Aside from being bestfriends both of them has their own unique feature. Yoona has long, shiny hair which sways back and forth whenever she walks, has long legs and slim body that's why she was hired as a model of a popular teen magazine in Korea. While Yuri has a wavy long hair which totally fits her body built. Though she's not a model, she's more ier than Yoona that's why many guys find her attractive.

        Unlike Yoona who focuses more on photo shoots, Yuri focuses on her studies. That's why she was selected as an exchange student of Seoul International Academy. She exchanged with Lee Myun Soo, who's under observation same with her. If things go wrong in Seoul International Academy, Yuri won't have the chance to continue her study in Seoul, she will go back to Busan, eventually.

"Oh yeah, I forgot to tell you that I'm not a transferee here. I'm an exchange student." Yuri explained while arranging her books on her locker.

"An exchange student of Lee Myun Soo?"

"Yeah."

"Don't worry I know they'll let you study here."

"Who knows? I might be a failure in their eyes."

"Omo. . .since when did you get so melodramatic? Yah Yuri! You're an excellent student. Don't you know that?! Besides, think positive. I'll help you study in here."

       Yuri smiled to herself. Yoona is such a loyal friend of hers. "How could I even repay her kindness?" She thought to herself.

       Yuri was about to check the announcements on the bulletin board beside their locker when the bell rang.

"It's time. Let's go to our first class." Yoona said, grabbing Yuri's hands.

       There were a lot of students making their way to their classes, making the hallway crowded.

"Hurry. Teachers here don't like tardy students!" Yoona exclaimed over the students' voices.

"W-w-wait. . ." Yuri murmured. "My books were scattered on the floor."

      Luckily, Yoona turned around just in time to see Yuri getting her books.

      After a while, they've reached their first class period. They were not late but Yuri noticed something peculiar.

"Yoona." Yuri whispered.

      Yoona was sitting right in front of Yuri, according to their adviser's seat plan.

"Yoona." Yuri whispered again.

      Fortunately, Yoona glanced back at Yuri.

"What is it?" She asked.

"I think I lost my bracelet. . ."