" Meet the DARK KNIGHTZ "

" LUCIFER: TeLL mE yOuR wISh.. ? "

"Here they are, the most popular idol group in Asia", Ms. Lee Eun-jin, the host of the ' Korea Sparkling ' talk show introduced.

        The audience went loud and almost crazy at the same time as the Dark Knightz showed up onstage to perform their hit song, ' Why Should I? '

        The Dark Knightz is composed of five talented guys, namely Siwon, Nick Khun, Minho and Eli and Chunji (the maknae of the group). They are incomparable of all idol groups because they were carefully selected and trained and they are all fluent in both English and in Korean. Nick Khun and Eli actually knows eight foreign languages this includes; English, Korean, Japanese, Mandarin, French, Italian, Spanish, and Thai. Aside from the fact that they were trained for so long, all of them specializes in singing, dancing, acting, and playing any instruments. This is why they were loved by their fans and hated by their anti's.

"Ladies and Gentlemen, that is the Dark Knightz!", Ms. Lee exclaimed as the group finished. "Come on, join me here."

        The audience applauded and cheered for them, as they found their seats next to the host.

"First of all, what can you say to all of your fans who supported your newly released album?", Ms. Lee asked.

"Well, it's a great pleasure that through our two years in the music industry all of you have still been supporting us in even here in our newly released album.  Thank you for that." Siwon said and smiled.

"Yeah. Thank you also to all the KNIGHTLYZ out there." Nick Khun said and winked. "Keep supporting us in the future."

        All the girls cheered even more after Nick Khun's wink.

"Did all of you even thought about that ' Why Should I? ' could be a smashed hit?", the host asked referring to Eli, who's been busy smiling at the girls in the audience.

"Oh. . .that. . .No, I thought ' Her Looks ' would be our smashed hit in this album, but it seems that I'm wrong.", Eli said and wry-smiled.

"What about you Minho?", the host asked again.

"Yes, even from the start of our recording I could sense that this could be in the No. 1 spot in the Kpop countdown, and now it really is.", Minho said.

"Wow. I never thought that Hyung has a sixth sense.", Chunji said and giggled.

"I even sensed that our album could be sold out easily.", Minho added and poked Chunji slightly.

"Whoa. . .", this time even the audience reached.

"We'll be expecting that Minho.", Ms. Lee said and and smiled at them.

"Saranghe Minho oppa!", someone shouted.

"Oh, gomawoyo.", He said and vowed slightly.

"It's nice to see that each and everyone of you had gained popularity over the past few months." Ms. Lee continued.

 

       Finally, the talk show already ended. The Dark knightz were now heading to their dorm to have a rest after a tiring day of fully-loaded schedule. But, before they could leave, someone approached Minho.

"Minho!Minho oppa!", the girl shouted with glee, as she waved her right arm.

       Minho smiled as the girl reached him.

"Please accept this letter, Minho oppa. I would be gald if you read this.", the girl said, shyly, handing out a white envelope with pink hearts all over it.

"Thanks for the the letter. . .." Minho stammered.

"It's Park Yun Shil."

"Well, thanks Park Yun Shil."

       Then, the girl went away, happy to herself.

"How could that girl followed us and besides where's the security?", the Dark Knightz's manager said curiously.