Just Too Much

" LUCIFER: TeLL mE yOuR wISh.. ? "

 

The next day. . . (Fourth day before Seohyun comes home)

"You were great yesterday. Nice acting." Onew complimented.

        It was lunch break. The students were busy eating and chatting in the cafeteria as well as the two bestfriends, Yuri and Yoona who were not far from Minho and Onew.

"Are you ready of what's going to happen today?" Onew asked while nibbling onto his french toast.

"Do we really have to do it?" Minho asked back.

"Well, we can't do it if you want to. But you can't blame me when Seohyun comes back."

"How about we think of another idea?"

"This is the fastest way to get what you want."

"Okay."

        Minho gazed at Yuri then back to his soda that he was drinking.

"Get ready. They're going to get started." Onew reminded.

"Araso." He said.

         Threee minutes later, the guys started fighting at the cafeteria. Throwing punches and stuff right in front of Yuri and Yoona's table.

"Yah, will you stop that!" Yuri said.

          Yoona was trembling with fear at that moment and all the students in the cafeteria were just watching the whole scene.

"Otoke? Yuri." Yoona said with teary eyes.

"Come on. Let's go." Yuri said confidently. even though their way was being blocked by the fighting guys, who was making a big commotion.

          They managed to crawl underneath the table when all of a sudden. . .

"Aw. " Yuri said when they finally got away.

"Yuri your nose is bleeding!" Yoona exclaimed.

          Then, Yuri lost conciousness.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"How is she Dr. Hwang?" Yoona saked.

          Yuri was brought at their school's infirmatory by Minho who was with Yoona, talking to the doctor.

"She's fine by now but she needs to take a rest after she regain her conciousness. For the meantime, stay with her for a while." Dr. Hwang said.

           Yoona nodded and squeezed Yuri's hands.

"I'm going to check the other patients, now. Please excuse me." He said and left.

"Why did you save her again?" Yoona asked, sniffling her nose.

         Minho stayed silent while sitting on the corner, touching his bruise on his right arm.

"Are you hurt, too?" Yoona asked.

"This is nothing." He said. "After she regain her conciousness again. I'll just bring her over to their house."

"But you don't know their house and she doesn't know you that much."

"That's why I want to bring her to their house, to know her more."

"Aniyo. Shiro. I must stay by her side."

          Before Minho could say something again, Yuri touched Yoona's arm.

"Yuri!"  Yoonas said. "Are you okay, now?"

"Neh." Yuri said and smiled. "I think not eating breakfast just really affects me a lot."

"What?! You didn't eat breakfast?! Pabo." Yoona said. "Are you feeling hungry? Do you want to eat?"

'No, it's okay. I think--" Yuri stammered and glanced at Minho, who was sitting silently. "What is he doing here?"

          Yoona looked at Minho and rolled her eyes on him.

"He saved you again." Yoona said.

"Saved me from what?" Yuri asked.

"You were hit by one of those guys who were fighting a while ago at the cafeteria. You had a nose bleed and you lost conciousness. Then, he carried you all the way here. He even got a bruise just to get you away from those guys."

"Why did you save me?" Yuri asked suddenly.

"Yuri, what kind of question is that?" Yoona whispered.

"Are you trying to be my so-called Knight in Shining Armor? Huh? Well, you know what I know people like you used to do this because they want something from the people whom they helped. Tell me, what's your motive?"

          Minho looked at Yuri seriously.

"Is that what you think of me? After I have saved you, huh?!"

"Yeah. You want something from me, aren't you?"