The Undershirt Issue

" LUCIFER: TeLL mE yOuR wISh.. ? "

"Where am I?" Yuri muttered as soon as she woke up.

         It was already 9 a.m.

"You're here at our house! Pabo!" Yee-in hollered. "Tell me. Did you drink last night?"

        Yuri yawned and rubbed her misty eyes. Sure enough, she was at their house, sleeping on the floor with Yoona sleeping soundly beside her.

"Just a little." Yuri said and got up on the floor.

"Aigoo. . .If you drink a little, then why would this man leave a letter here! You two were brought home by this man?!"

"What are you talking about?"

          Yee-in showed a sticky note beside her a shirt with an awful puke smile to Yuri who was scratching her head real hard because of her hangover and over her talkative cousin.

"It says here that, you should wash this shirt up or else he would do something which you might not like. He said that he's coming to get his shirt by this afternoon at 5 p.m." Yee-in said out loud. "It looks like you two were so drunk that this guy brought you home besides I think you vomited on his shirt, that's why he's asking you to wash it."

"But--"

"No buts. Do your work now and I'll go get us some food. Wake Yoona up, her parents might be looking for her by now."

"Arasumnida."

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

          Minho was startled when his phone rang so loudly in the morning.

"What is it?" He said over his phone.

"Uhm. . .I've got something to tell you." Onew said at the other end.

"Tell me, since you've waken me up early this morning."

"Sorry. But my detective just found out that Seohyun's going back to Korea, six days from now."

"What?! Wae?"

"I dunno. Get yourself prepared, dude. I know the press' going to destroy you again."

"Is he going back with Jonghyun?"

"No, she won't."

"What happened to them?"

'I don't know. That's the only information I've got from my detective."

"So, when are you going back here?"

"Tonight at 8 p.m."

"I can't go see you at the airport coz we have a show to film tonight so just bring me the pictures I told you to bring at school on Monday."

"Don't worry, I'll bring them. Bye."

"Okay. Bye." Minho said and press the end key.

"I wonder why is she going back here without Jonghyun with him. I must plan my welcoming greeting to her." Minho thought and grinned devilishly.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

           It was already 4:53 p.m. and Yuri was finished on washing Nichkhun's shirt. She's just going to use their dryer so that it can dry up right away before it's 5 p.m.

"Hey Yuri, are  you finished?" Yee-in askes while watching TV.

"Almost. Wae?" Yuri said putting the shirt on their dryer.

"He's here."

"Who's there?"

"See for yourself."

           Yuri immediately went out of their laundry room and opened the door to see if what Yee-in was talking about.

           To her surprise, she saw a handsome-looking guy standing in front of him. He's wearing shades making him stunning even if he's only wearing casual clothing.

"We met again." He said and took off his shades.

"Who are you?" Yuri blurted out.

"The guy you met at the Men's CR."

          Yuri looked mystified and clueless at the same time.

"Ugh. The guy you ouked on. Did oyu wash my shirt already?"

"Oh!" Yuri said and clapped her hands. "It's you."

"Yeah, it's me."

"Oh. . .neh, I washed them already. I'm just going to let them dry. Come on in, by the way."

"Thanks." Nichkhun said and smiled at her, and came in.

"Omo, who's that?!!" Yee-in exclaimed and stood up from where she is seated. "Is that Nichkhun from the Dark Knightz?!"

            Nichkhun vowed and smiled at Yee-in. Yuri snickered.

"Yeah, I am." He said.

"But how come you're here?"

"I'm coming here to get my shirt. That shirt's given to me by my dad so it's kind of important to me."

            Yuri was blushing . She didn't know that Nichkhun was the one whom she vomited on.

"I'm really sorry about what happened." Yuri apologized looking down (she don't want to have eye contacts with him)

"I know. I understand that you're jsut drunk last night."

             Yuri nodded sheepishly.

"So---" Nichkhun stammered.

"Oh, it's still in the dryer. Are you getting it now?"

"Yeah. I'll just let them dry at our dorm."

"Okay." Yuri said and got his shirt out of their dryer.

             She folded them neatly and gave it to Nichkhun. Nichkhun was about to leave when he turned around.

"Uh. . .do you mind drinking coffee with me?" He said.

             Yuri agreed even though she don't like coffees.