Girlfriend Hunt

" LUCIFER: TeLL mE yOuR wISh.. ? "

 

"I've got a plan." Minho said and Onew.

             It was Monday. Minho and Onew were already at the Seoul International Academy. (3rd day before Seohyun comes home).

"What are you planning?" Onew asked.

"I'm going to find another girlfriend."

"But I thought you won't ever replaced her as your yeojachingu?"

"Yeah, I know. I won't ever replaced her but I have to teach her a lesson."

"Okay, what exactly are you planning?"

"I'm going to find a better girlfriend than Seohyun. Someone that can compare or surpass her. Then, I'll make that girl fall in love with me and I'll make that girl fall in love with me and I'll only play with her as soon as I got Seohyun again."

"Where are you going to find that kind of girl?"

"There are a lot of them here in the campus. Don't you know that? All we have to do is to search for them."

"You sure about this dude?"

"Of course, I know it'll work. Even though, it sounds childish."

            And so, the official girlfriend hunt started. They started off searching at the hallway wherein many girls are roaming around.

"Onew oppa! You're back!" Hyuna exclaimed and was about to hugged Onew.

"Woah! Hyuna careful, you're about to brush off the Hugo Boss perfume that
I put on." He said, shooing Hyuna away.

"You're so rude, Onew oppa." Hyuna said. "Hi Minho oppa!"

"Hey look, we're busy. Alright? We're trying to find someone." Onew said.

'I'm going to help both of you, then. Who are you trying to find, anyway?" She asked.

"Hyuna, please don't interfere with us now. We're really busy." Minho said and left with Onew.

"Hyuna  won't definitely fit into your top 3." Onew said, shooking his head.

"When did I say that I'll be having a top 3? I'm only choosing one." Minho said and grinned.

"Oh, araso."

            Their next destination is the school gym. The cheerleading squad were having a practice when they entered.

"L-I-O-N-S! GO LIONS!" The squad chanted. "GO! GO!"

            Minho and Onew sat on the bleachers, trying to look for someone that can compare or surpass Seohyun.

"There are a lot of girls here." Onew muttered. "Maybe we can find her here."

"Who's that girl in the middle?" Minho asked.

"That must be Lee Soo Jin. She's the team captain of the cheerleading squad. She's one of the popular girls around here."

"No, I'm talking about that girl in the middle of those girls with her."

"What is she wearing?"

'"A school uniform of course."

"Ugh! Is she wearing a headband or something?"

"She's wearing a yellow headband, I think."

"Oh, that's Im Yoona. A teen magazine's model and a journalist here."

"Wae? Are you interested in her?"

"No, I remembered seeing her with her friend. I preffered that girl more."

"But, she has too many friends."

"The one who lost her bracelet. Do you know her?"

"No."

"I forgot. She's an exchange student. You won't know her because you're still in Russia during those days."

"Okay. . .so where are we going to find her?"

"I don't know but we're going to find her."