The Lost Bracelet

" LUCIFER: TeLL mE yOuR wISh.. ? "

      

        It was morning. Minho was already in their school. He wants to take a chance to look for the owner of the bracelet as soon as possible because it's bothering him. It was as if the exact bracelet he had given to Seohyun when they were still together when he noticed it. His painful memories were keep coming back whenever he take a look at it.

       At lunch time, Yoona and Yuri got a chance to announce about the bracelet they were looking for yesterday over the microphone in the Announcement's room.

"This is Ms. Kwang Jin Hee. Im Yoona and Kwon Yuri of the juniors, section I, wants to announce something, please listen attentively. " The teacher-in-charge said.

"My friend Yuri had lost her bracelet yesterday morning. It was a chained hearts bracelet. Whoever finds it will get a reward from us. Thank you." Yoona spoke.

"Please  just bring it over here at the Announcements' room and we'll exchange the reward. We'll be waiting here until lunch time. Kamsahamnida." Yuri added.

"I'm sure you'll find it Yuri. Students here are well-disciplined so don't you worry about it." Ms. Kwang comforted.

      Yuri nodded, hoping that someone will knock on the door and give it to her immediately.

      Five minutes later, there was a knock on the door. Yuri and Yoona gazed at each other thinking that it might be the person they were hoping for to come.

"Come on in. The door's open. " Ms. Kwang said.

      Suddenly, Minho came inside the room.

"Omo." Yoona muttered.

"Annyeong haseyo." Minho greeted and vowed. "I'm looking for Kwon Yuri. Is she in here?"

      Yuri couldn't believe her eyes. There stood in front of her, a handsome-looking guy with a beautiful smile in his face.

"Yah Yuri. . .he's looking for you." Yoona whispered.

"A-A-Annyeong haseyo." Yuri stammered and vowed, too. "I'm Kwon Yuri. You must be the one who found my bracelet."

"Ah yeah." Minho said and flashed his smile again.

Yuri gulped.

"Where is it. Can we see?" Yoona asked.

       Minho handed out the chained-hearts bracelet they were looking for.

"Omo. . .that is totally it!" Yuri exclaimed. "Thank you for returning it back to us."

"No problem." Minho said and walked towards the door.

"Wait!" Yuri said.

       Minho stopped and glanced back.

"What do you want as a reward for returning it back?" Yuri asked.

"No, it's okay. I don't like rewards." Minho said and left.

"You won't get what I want anyway. Stupid girls." Minho thought to himself and smirked.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Yo seemed to be star-strucked a while ago. Huh?" Yoona teased.

       They were sitting in the auditorium, waiting for their class president's announcement, before they could go home.

"No, I'm not." Yuri said, folding her arms on her chest. "He's just an average guy whom I met before, okay? It's no big deal."

"Since when did you become so defensive, huh?" Yoona asked and grinned. "Don't you know that he's in an idol group?"

"Never heard of them."

"Well, you see they're the most famous idol group in our generation. How come you didn't know them? You're lying."

Yuri smiled.

"Gotcha!" Yoona excalimed. "I knew it. You're lying."

"Oh, okay. I really am star-strucked a while ago. I mean I've never seen an idol group artsist before neither actors or actresses." Yuri explained.

"So, tell me. Who do you like among them?"

"Nichkhun. He has more charisma than his other members in my opinion."

"I thought you'd pick Minho?"

"Aniyo. I don't like him from the start."

"Why not?And. . .Why did you stare at him a while ago?"

"I don't hate him or anything, I just don't like him. Besides, what would you do if Jo In-Sung walked in front of you?'

"Of course, I would stare at him."

"That's what I did a while ago."

         Suddenly, th president went up on-stage.

"I would like to inform all of you that we'll have a play for the upcoming school festivel. Other details are going to be discussed tomorrow. Thank you." The class president said.

"Aissh. . .!" Yoona exclaimed."I'm no good at acting."