Too Much Expectations

" LUCIFER: TeLL mE yOuR wISh.. ? "

        All is set. The artists and guests have arrived, the models are also prepared for Yuri who's been chattering her teeth each time each model walked out into the catwalk. Yoona didn't noticed her because she was too focus on how would her appearance go. That's how determined Yoona is, of her modeling career.

        The time is ticking so fast, Yuri couldn't even believed that there were only a few models left including her, who's been sweating cold at that moment.

"This is not what I've expected." Yuri thought. "I've got to find a way to get away from here as soon as possible before it could be my turn."

        Too late, the gay who helped her to get dressed and her make-up on, appeared right in front of her.

"You looked gorgeous, my dear." The gay complimented. "Well, go ahead now, it's my turn."

 

         The gay immediately pushed her out of the back stage and made her go into the catwalk. She was wearing a mini, strapless blue dress with a yellow belt around her waist matched with sparkling balck stilletos, all made by the designer, Baek's Kiss.

       Out of the models that had walked out of the catwalk, Yuri was the most eye-catching one. Almost all of the models used a y theme, showing their bare skin and flashing seductive looks except for Yuri who used an innocent, cute theme of her own. The big red ribbon she had put on her wavy hair adds up to her lovely image, before going up on the catwalk. The audience were in awe and in favor of what Yuri did, at the same time.

"They must be in love with my cuteness. Oh well, that's one of my best assets. They can't do anything about it." She thought as she showed more cute poses.

 

"Wow, that girl's a real cutie." Eli admired who's been watching Yuri the whole time.

"He seemed to be familiar to me." Nichkhun said.

"You're imagining, hyung." Chunji muttered and snickered.

         The Dark Knightz seemed to be amazed by Yuri's looks especially Minho who can't take his eyes off of Yuri.

 

        The fashion show ended well. The invited guests and artists are off to the party,as well a dthe models and other staffs.

         Meanwhile, Yoona grabbed a chance to talk to Yuri.

"Yah Yuri!" Yoona exclaimed with bulging eyes staring right into Yuri's eyes.

"Are you mad at me?" Yuri asked.

"Of course not. Pabo! I'm only joking." Yoona said and laughed hysterically. "You were awesome. But how did you--"

"Oh, that. . .the gay in the dressing room just suddenly grabbed me and asked me to dress up immediately. I didn't even hesitated because he's in a hurry."

"Ah, sincha?"

"Yeah and oh God, I'm terrible."

"You're thinking negative things again. Anyways, we're going to have a party right after this fashion show."

"But I'm not supposed to be included there."

"Well, you're included with us now. Come on."