I Like Someone Else

" LUCIFER: TeLL mE yOuR wISh.. ? "

 

"Everyone, we're here at the Incheon Airport to witness 'The Asia's Famous Figure Skater, Seohyun' to arrive here in Seoul finally after getting the gold medal she got in the International Figure Skating in Moscow, Russia." The TV announcer said, keeping her eyes on the arrival area.

          Moments later, Seohyun got out of the arrival area and walked towards her private van with her coach beside her. The media came running to Seohyun as soon as they saw her.

"How do you feel about bagging the gold medal once again?"

"Is it true that you won a lot of money from this competition?"

"Why did you broke up with Jonghyun of CN Blue?"

"Is it true that you're manipulating your coach?"

"What about the necklace you bought, is it worth a million?"

         Seohyun can't believe what she's been hearing. The media's been throwing her negative questions even though she won the International Figure Skating.

"Listen up people! Seohyun needs a rest today. We're just going to answer those questions tomorrow at the press conference." Seohyun's coach said out loud and lead Seohyun to the van.

"What's with the media?" Mr. Jung Son Dong, Seohyun's coach wondered, as soon as they're on their way to Seohyun's apartment.

"Yeah. They're more interested in your life than winning that gold medal." Mrs. Lee Seok Jin said. "And you know what Seohyun, they're leading you to your past."

"What past are you talking about?" She asked.

"Your break-up with Minho, the Dark Knightz's member. It's still a big question mark to them."

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

"Did you saw her on TV?" Onew asked Minho, who was looking at the window.

"Yeah." Minho answered.

"Did you saw her reaction when the reporters asked her questions?"

"Yeah."

"Man, she looked pale and nervous at the same time."

"You did it? Did you?"

"Well, just some of them. Dad loves me a lot. . .Wae? Don't you like it?"

"Aniyo. She looks more beautiful when she's mortified."

          They were about to go to their room when Yuri and Yoona walked past them.

"Hi Yuri." Minho said.

           Yuri glanced back and smiled at him.

"Whoa! Did she just---" Onew stammered.

"It's working." Minho murmured.

"So, are we still going to do it this afternoon?"

"It's still on."

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

          Yuri was still blushing by the time she was sitted on her seat, waiting for their Math teacher to come.

"You're starting to like him. Don't you?" Yoona asked.

"No, I don't." Yuri said and looked away.

"Omo! There's no point in denying. You're blushing!"

"That's because it's embarrassing."

"What's embarrassing?"

"Smiling at him."

"Oh please. I know it's just one of your alibis. Why don't you tell me the truth. Do you like him or not?"

"I don't like him. Really. I like someone else."

          Yuri stared at the falling leaves dreamily for a moment.

"Then, who is it?" Yoona asked.

"My prince-shi." She replied. "Nichkhun, neomu choahaeyo." heartsmiley

           Later, their Math teacher already arrived as well as the students.

           Minho and his other classmates were still in Yuri's class up until now because their adviser is not recovering yet.

"Good Morning class. Today, we're going to have an activity by partners. I will assigned your partners so listen carefully."

             It all turned out that it was Yuri and Minho were partners. Yoona even mouthed the word "DESTINY" to Yuri right after they were both called.

             The students got themselves busy as soon as their Math teacher handed ou their activity sheets. Meanwhile, Yuri and Minho were solving a Math equation which they don't figure out.

"I think transposing it to the other side will make 3y divided by itself." Minho said, trying to sound like a Math pro.

"How could you divide it by both sides if we're only ask to get the sum?" Yuri asked. "And be able to get another equation out of it."

"Well then, add all the variables and form their new equation."

"It's not that simple. Ugh!Why do these last 3 equations in page 3 have to be so difficult?! Look, we've almost answered them all even though it's only been around fifteen minutes or so."

"It's what you called cooperation. Two heads is better than one."

"Right. So, how do we do this thing?"

          Without knowing, Minho and Yuri were getting close to each other.